My logical explanation about global warming.

I know much more about science than any degenerate of the establishment

No you don't. You believe a bunch of shit conspiracy theories that lead you to reject reality.
He who can not explain briefly, does not understand it HIMSELF. Can you explain where the sky ends, and how does the earth spin around the sun, always at the same distance?

----------
The sky is practically infinite, The bulk of the atmosphere is a thin blanket of mixed gases and water about 20 miles thick. The earth does not revolve at the same distance always as all orbits are elliptical.

Well, if you have to quote yourself as me, then I suggest you listen to me and learn something, instead of trying to play an expert.

GraniteGrok? LOL. I think the NASA is just a tad bit more credible than GraniteGrok. But hey, thanks for the laugh.
Ad homenim.

The source is itself sourced.

The 97% number is a fraud, plain and simple.

Given that all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities have policy statements that state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger, I think that the 97% number is a bit low. I have yet to meet an active scientist that states otherwise. And I have been taking university classes for two years now.

And, given that they ALL have earned millions upon millions of dollars based on the fraud...and hope to make BILLIONS and BILLIONS if they could ever get those pesky carbon taxes passed, and the bankers that you all claim to hate like Goldman Sachs, who stand to make TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS from the fraud.

Yes, FOLLOW THE MONEY. And when you do that it is real easy to see why they have been pushing the fraud for so long.

And don't ever forget...that well known charlatan Jean Dixon has a far, FAR better prediction rate, than all of your precious climatologists.

Well, if you have to quote yourself as me, then I suggest you listen to me and learn something, instead of trying to play an expert.

You said you know more about science than the scientific establishment, I merely passed on some very basic elementary knowledge. Who's playing expert here?

You said you know more about science than the scientific establishment, I merely passed on some very basic elementary knowledge. Who's playing expert here?
NO, I stated that I have no clue about what is going on with universe, and those who claim to know (such as scientific establishment) but can not explain "to us stupid people" know EVEN LESS than me themselves - And so by default I am smarter than them.
THAT is what I said:

Last edited by a moderator:
As masses of Americans are eating more, working less, sweating and entrenching themselves in the concrete of the cities, illusion is created that the globe is warming. Some of my fruit trees died last winter because of the cold. Another explanation is that the likes of Al ZarGore and other loons of the establishment buy their vacation homes in hot climates and then it's too hot for them, too bad. the most pathetic aspect of it is that it is the same people that are causing the global warming who are moaning about it on TV and making the rest of us feel guilty. Obimbo gave billions of tax dollars to some friends green energy company who quit the next day (I read it on the news few years ago, you can google it) It is humanity versus political industry.

Only a rightwinger would think a lame paragraph they pulled out of their ass counters decades of scientific research conducted the world over.

As masses of Americans are eating more, working less, sweating and entrenching themselves in the concrete of the cities, illusion is created that the globe is warming. Some of my fruit trees died last winter because of the cold. Another explanation is that the likes of Al ZarGore and other loons of the establishment buy their vacation homes in hot climates and then it's too hot for them, too bad. the most pathetic aspect of it is that it is the same people that are causing the global warming who are moaning about it on TV and making the rest of us feel guilty. Obimbo gave billions of tax dollars to some friends green energy company who quit the next day (I read it on the news few years ago, you can google it) It is humanity versus political industry.

Only a rightwinger would think a lame paragraph they pulled out of their ass counters decades of scientific research conducted the world over.
And only a dingwinger would think I am a right winger:

"last time I voted, I voted for a democrat"

so....uhh...what about those 98% of climate scientists?
If you do not play along with the theories of the establishment, you can go work at McDonalds - that explains why scientists ignore the facts about fabrication of moon landing, investigators ignore facts about collapse of WTC7 and the other two, historians ignore the facts about WW2, and so on...

Denying climate change seem par for the course here?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you do not play along with the theories of the establishment, you can go work at McDonalds - that explains why scientists ignore the facts about fabrication of moon landing, investigators ignore facts about collapse of WTC7 and the other two, historians ignore the facts about WW2, and so on...

Ahhhh, now it all makes sense.

I think the NASA is just a tad bit more credible than GraniteGrok. But hey, thanks for the laugh.
NASA is a government entity. The root word that the word 'I' in IPCC stands for is 'government'.
I'll take the word of climate and atmospherics professors over any government-subsidized opinions.

Oh good, because an overwhelming majority of them agree that AGW is real as well.

You haven't a goddamned clue - about anything.

The fact that you think that the moon landing was a fake tells me everything I need to know.

The fact that you think that the moon landing was a fake tells me everything I need to know.
I was searching for some recent photos of your moon landing and ran into a site exposing Chinese and Italian fraud moon landing, so the fact that you believe in moon landing, tells me everything I need to know about you as well.

Ahhhh, now it all makes sense.
It feels GOOD to know that you are number one, doesn't it

I was searching for some recent photos of your moon landing and ran into a site exposing Chinese and Italian fraud moon landing, so the fact that you believe in moon landing, tells me everything I need to know about you as well.

You're kidding me right? 1000s of people were involved in the moon landings. All of them are liars? Not one of them after decades have come forward to expose this conspiracy?

In 1969 it was easier to GO TO THE MOON, than to FAKE going to the moon.

People who still believe in the fake moon landing are completely blind to reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU]moon hoax not - YouTube[/ame]

It COULD NOT HAVE BEEN FAKED!!!!

Yes, the government lies to us all the time, but back in these embryonic days of film/video technology, you could not have hoped to create a "moon landing" with what was available.

Please watch the video.

You're kidding me right? 1000s of people were involved in the moon landings. All of them are liars? Not one of them after decades have come forward to expose this conspiracy?

He's the one who's lying.

He knows absolutely nothing about ANYTHING.

People who still believe in the fake moon landing are completely blind to reality.

Yes, the government lies to us all the time, but back in these embryonic days of film/video technology, you could not have hoped to create a "moon landing" with what was available.

Please watch the video.
Am I supposed to believe cold war was real also? or the beef between democrats and republicans?

Please watch the video.
Am I supposed to believe cold war was real also? or the beef between democrats and republicans?

WATCH THE EFfING VIDEO!!!! You haven't had time to watch it - watch it!!!!

moon hoax not - YouTube

Please watch the video.

WATCH THE EFfING VIDEO!!!! You haven't had time to watch it - watch it!!!!
Watched your fn video, in order to believe this theory, I would have to believe that cold war between Russia and USA was real, it was NOT - at the time when it mattered most, USA and Russia were fighting side by side, cold war was a fake, and they both flew to the moon together. where are any new footage of the moon? why did China try to fake it and gave up on it too? where are the moon vacations we were promised? where is the return of Jesus Christians were promised on TV? it is all BOGUS. I suggest you watch THIS video instead:
Very minimal taxation is needed to run the government:

Forum List

Back