My meager "defense" of Roy Moore.....

Roy Moore has even dated Gulf Of Mexico Sea Life ....Clams for God's sake not Oysters or Crustaceans
Times-Daily.png

Only a perv in his thirties dates girls who are 14, 16, and 17.

You may not like it, but it wasn't illegal.

Think again. The bolded portion is exactly what the victim described.

"The legal age of consent in Alabama, then and now, is 16. Under Alabama law in 1979, and today, a person who is at least 19 years old who has sexual contact with someone between 12 and 16 years old has committed sexual abuse in the second degree. Sexual contact is defined as touching of sexual or intimate parts. The crime is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

The law then and now also includes a section on enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual and genital parts. That is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison."

Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter with teen in 1979

OK, but as I said earlier, at this point the law is irrelevant. All we have now is a 40 year old claim made by a woman known for making multiple false allegations and very convenient political timing. You don't find that somewhat suspicious?

The law is not irrelevant. Simply because he cannot be prosecuted doesn't absolve him of those actions.

I don't find the timing suspicious at all. The Post has been working on this story since the spring.

"The legal age of consent in Alabama, then and now, is 16. Under Alabama law in 1979, and today, a person who is at least 19 years old who has sexual contact with someone between 12 and 16 years old has committed sexual abuse in the second degree. Sexual contact is defined as touching of sexual or intimate parts. The crime is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

The law then and now also includes a section on enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual and genital parts. That is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison."

OK, but as I said earlier, at this point the law is irrelevant. All we have now is a 40 year old claim made by a woman known for making multiple false allegations and very convenient political timing. You don't find that somewhat suspicious?

The law is not irrelevant. Simply because he cannot be prosecuted doesn't absolve him of those actions.

I don't find the timing suspicious at all. The Post has been working on this story since the spring.

Where did I say anyone would be absolved for their actions IF the allegations were true. There's just nothing legally that can be done, so legal options available then are irrelevant now.

Dating a 14 year old girl may be fine with you- but Moore undressing that 14 year old girl and putting her hand on his cock- yeah that is illegal.

Of course you have proof of that, other than a statement of a woman that has made at least 3 false allegations and is in deep financial problems, right? How do you know this isn't the 4th to extort money like she did before? As they say on law and order, you don't have a credible witness.

There are 30 people who were sourced vs Moore who went on Hannity and said he did "typically date girls in their teens".

I'd go with 30 people with no axe to grind and didn't seek the paper out AND Moore who didn't deny "dating" teens while in his fucking 30's

People relying on 30-40 year memories and at least one a commiecrat activist working for Moore's opponent. The real question is why was this story held by the Post till he couldn't be replaced on the ballot? That doesn't sound like a political hit job to you?

Explain how Moore said that he didn't typically date teens. And then explain why Moore doesn't remember it correctly.

Deflection noted, you want to address what I actually said and answer my questions?

This sounds like a political hit job only for 2 reasons:

1. He's a politician
2. 30 year olds trying to fuck a 14 year old is bad.

So he did a bad thing and the bad thing isn' liked by people who vote. Now:

Explain how Moore said that he didn't typically date teens. And then explain why Moore doesn't remember it correctly. And explain how his coworkers all aren't remembering it correct either.

What is going on with the accusations against Trump by the 12 (or more women who came out against him)...fueled by the tape that was played of him showing him (in his own words) to be an incredible sexist ?

what do you think SHOULD be going on with them?

One of the women is suing Trump in court.

Trump’s Female Accusers Feel Forgotten. A Lawsuit May Change That.

the problem is, there is no clear precedent that a sitting president can be sued in state court on a civil matter. (Paula Jones' farce of a case was a federal case).

I don't recall saying I thought anything should be going on.

I simply asked what was happening.

The disappeared as fast as they appeared.

Don't you get tired of making stuff up to argue against ?

Of course you have proof of that, other than a statement of a woman that has made at least 3 false allegations and is in deep financial problems, right? How do you know this isn't the 4th to extort money like she did before? As they say on law and order, you don't have a credible witness.

There are 30 people who were sourced vs Moore who went on Hannity and said he did "typically date girls in their teens".

I'd go with 30 people with no axe to grind and didn't seek the paper out AND Moore who didn't deny "dating" teens while in his fucking 30's

People relying on 30-40 year memories and at least one a commiecrat activist working for Moore's opponent. The real question is why was this story held by the Post till he couldn't be replaced on the ballot? That doesn't sound like a political hit job to you?

Explain how Moore said that he didn't typically date teens. And then explain why Moore doesn't remember it correctly.

Deflection noted, you want to address what I actually said and answer my questions?

1. He's a politician

Explain how Moore said that he didn't typically date teens. And then explain why Moore doesn't remember it correctly. And explain how his coworkers all aren't remembering it correct either.

Another poster said the Post reporter knew of the allegations in the spring, why did he not reveal it during the primaries instead of waiting till Moore couldn't be replaced on the general election ballot? Can you say it was a purely political decision on the part of a obviously biased press? BTW there seems to be some holes developing in some of the details of the article and what the woman said. At this point I consider it an obsolete she said, he said and truth doesn't really matter, it just all political maneuvering.

1. He's a politician

Another poster said the Post reporter knew of the allegations in the spring, why did he not reveal it during the primaries instead of waiting till Moore couldn't be replaced on the general election ballot? Can you say it was a purely political decision on the part of a obviously biased press? BTW there seems to be some holes developing in some of the details of the article and what the woman said. At this point I consider it an obsolete she said, he said and truth doesn't really matter, it just all political maneuvering.

You'll notice the context of the OP has been completely forgotten here.

It's so typical of wingers on both sides to say the same thing over and over and over and over and over again.

1. He's a politician

You'll notice the context of the OP has been completely forgotten here.

It's so typical of wingers on both sides to say the same thing over and over and over and over and over again.

Really, the last sentence of my post is completely within the context of the OP.

The bitch that claims she was molested is a Democrat operative. More Moon Bat fake news.

1. He's a politician

Another poster said the Post reporter knew of the allegations in the spring,

Explain how you are finding more questionable actions with the person who knew about it than the person who did it?

Jones is +4 in the latest poll
Moore was+11 three weeks ago

Looks like the voters are starting to make choices

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

It's never quite clear what you hope to accomplish with you silly posts.

I went to your link and just below it was the presidential electoral map from 2016. I thought....are we still discussing polls after that ?
Unable to read a link?

It shows polling results from the Alabama election

JMC Analystics, a generally con polling group, has Jones up four today, two days after they were tied.

1. He's a politician

Explain how you are finding more questionable actions with the person who knew about it than the person who did it?

What does that gibberish have to do with the very limited portion of my post you quoted. BTW you know manipulating a post within the quote box and altering the context if a violation of the posting rules. Don't chop up my posts and expect me to respond to it.

1. He's a politician

What does that gibberish have to do with the very limited portion of my post you quoted. BTW you know manipulating a post within the quote box and altering the context if a violation of the posting rules. Don't chop up my posts and expect me to respond to it.

Ok, here is your whole quote now

When you cant then I know youre faking and I dont have to continue responding to you

I don't recall saying I thought anything should be going on.

I simply asked what was happening.

The disappeared as fast as they appeared.

Don't you get tired of making stuff up to argue against ?

Except they didn't "disappear". I just posted an article showing you they are still out there, still doing their thing in court.

Don't you ever get tired of being stupid?

1. He's a politician

Ok, here is your whole quote now

When you cant then I know youre faking and I dont have to continue responding to you

So you go from breaking the rules to lying, this is the whole quote I was referring to:

And you still have yet to explain how the gibberish you posted relates to what I said in the above post.

Where did I say anyone would be absolved for their actions IF the allegations were true. There's just nothing legally that can be done, so legal options available then are irrelevant now.

Then what's your point?

This started with you saying no crime was committed.

Forum List

Back