My meager "defense" of Roy Moore.....

So, my leftist moonbat friends, are you now willing to admit that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick? I mean, she accused him, so it must be true, right?
Bill clinton is not in the picture now Either is JFK But lets talk of the now and present... Moore is a pig and you think 12 women are lying about the Orange rectum too?? All 12?

But, she accused him of rape, it must be true then, right? I mean, given your lame standards.

So, my leftist moonbat friends, are you now willing to admit that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick? I mean, she accused him, so it must be true, right?
Bill clinton is not in the picture now Either is JFK But lets talk of the now and present... Moore is a pig and you think 12 women are lying about the Orange rectum too?? All 12?

I don't know. Do you?

But, she accused him of rape, it must be true then, right? I mean, given your lame standards.

Unless Juanita is 30 people this doesn't meet the standard

Yes soggy it could be BUT now is more important than 25 or so years ago No?? Perverts in our wh and congress doesn't bother you unless they're dems?

Yes soggy it could be BUT now is more important than 25 or so years ago No?? Perverts in our wh and congress doesn't bother you unless they're dems?

The accusations against Moore are 38 years old.

Only a perv in his thirties dates girls who are 14, 16, and 17.

You may not like it, but it wasn't illegal.

Dating a 14 year old girl may be fine with you- but Moore undressing that 14 year old girl and putting her hand on his cock- yeah that is illegal.

Of course you have proof of that, other than a statement of a woman

Well lets see.
The woman's mother confirmed that
a) the girl met the judge at the courthouse exactly as she said
b) and that about 10 years later she told her mom about what happened.
c) And her teenage friend confirmed that she told her about it- naming Moore- at the time.
d) And another teen friend confirmed that she was told her that she was dating an older man.
e) And the judge worked at the courthouse at the time the woman said she met him there.
f) And one of the judge's colleagues has confirmed it was well known that the judge liked to date teenage girls then.

Proof? No- but it is an actual confirmation.

But remember- you said that wasn't illegal. Now you say 'but if it was illegal I don't believe it'.

Not that you would care if Moore had- as you said 'but it wasn't illegal'

If you were paying attention I said what 3 said wasn't illegal all through this thread. The other has a history of false allegations, failed relationships and financial problems and is not credible.

So you claim to know him personally? How do you go about proving or disproving something almost 40 years later when there is no hard evidence?

She does

Now....who do I believe?
Who do I believe?

An innocent victim or Creepy Roy?

Innocent victim, hardly, she's known for making at least three false allegations even tried to sue one of them, you call that innocent?

If she is speaking the truth- she was the innocent victim at 14.

But hey- we get it- the Trumpsters will cheer on Roy Moore even if he is found in bed with a live girl or a dead boy.

Riiiiiiggghhhhtttt, IF. Considering her past, I wouldn't put money on it.

Always predictable that the Contards will go for the slut shaming.

I didn't make her falsely accuse three other men, she did that all by herself.

Simple allegations are not evidence in a court of law, in fact at this late date the law is irrelevant. At this point it's nothing but political BS, there is nothing to be done legally. Why do I call it political BS? The post held the story till Moore couldn't be replaced on the ballot. True or not, it's a political hit job.

You guys were dumb enough to nominate him to start with. It seems his thing for teen girls was an open secret in the state, and no one on your side brought it up.

I don't live or vote in AL, so don't say you guys. Also one statement attributed to a fellow prosecutor didn't mention him doing anything illegal, why bring it up? Like I said earlier, he ran in close to 10 elections, why bring it up now, well except for regressive political purposes.

Dating a 14 year old girl may be fine with you- but Moore undressing that 14 year old girl and putting her hand on his cock- yeah that is illegal.

Of course you have proof of that, other than a statement of a woman that has made at least 3 false allegations and is in deep financial problems, right? How do you know this isn't the 4th to extort money like she did before? As they say on law and order, you don't have a credible witness.

There are 30 people who were sourced vs Moore who went on Hannity and said he did "typically date girls in their teens".

I'd go with 30 people with no axe to grind and didn't seek the paper out AND Moore who didn't deny "dating" teens while in his fucking 30's

People relying on 30-40 year memories and at least one a commiecrat activist working for Moore's opponent. The real question is why was this story held by the Post till he couldn't be replaced on the ballot? That doesn't sound like a political hit job to you?

Think again. The bolded portion is exactly what the victim described.

"The legal age of consent in Alabama, then and now, is 16. Under Alabama law in 1979, and today, a person who is at least 19 years old who has sexual contact with someone between 12 and 16 years old has committed sexual abuse in the second degree. Sexual contact is defined as touching of sexual or intimate parts. The crime is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

The law then and now also includes a section on enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual and genital parts. That is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison."

Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter with teen in 1979

OK, but as I said earlier, at this point the law is irrelevant. All we have now is a 40 year old claim made by a woman known for making multiple false allegations and very convenient political timing. You don't find that somewhat suspicious?

Of course you have proof of that, other than a statement of a woman that has made at least 3 false allegations and is in deep financial problems, right? How do you know this isn't the 4th to extort money like she did before? As they say on law and order, you don't have a credible witness.

There are 30 people who were sourced vs Moore who went on Hannity and said he did "typically date girls in their teens".

I'd go with 30 people with no axe to grind and didn't seek the paper out AND Moore who didn't deny "dating" teens while in his fucking 30's

People relying on 30-40 year memories and at least one a commiecrat activist working for Moore's opponent. The real question is why was this story held by the Post till he couldn't be replaced on the ballot? That doesn't sound like a political hit job to you?

Explain how Moore said that he didn't typically date teens. And then explain why Moore doesn't remember it correctly.

I am a liberal, and those fellow posters on here who either like or hate my posts, can attest to my leanings......

With that preface, I absolutely despise and have contempt for Roy Moore and would readily label him a hypocritical, right wing , slime bucket........HOWEVER, I cannot endorse the barrage of slander and libel heaped upon this guy based solely on the testimony of some women 40 years after the fact.

Moore has NOT been hiding for these last 4 decades and he has blustered his way into Alabaman politics ever since I can remember.....and NOT a peep upon these allegations has ever surfaced.

I hope Moore loses next month's election....BUT, he should lose because he is a scum bag and NOT based on allegations that should have been voiced many, many years ago.
I don't know why you'd say allegations "should have" been made long ago. In a perfect world women with less political and social power would be free to come forward without fear of retribution and shame, but we both know the world is not like that. Look at the attacks made upon their morals. And they didn't choose to come forward on their own. The WP heard of the story, and then sought out the women, who confirmed Moore prayed (-: upon them. And Moore admits he dated teens while in his 30s.

And Ala will probably elect him anyway.

Explain how Moore said that he didn't typically date teens. And then explain why Moore doesn't remember it correctly.

Deflection noted, you want to address what I actually said and answer my questions?

As Hutch Starsky posted above, this finishes Moore as a person worthy of being a Senator, even from Alabama.

"The legal age of consent in Alabama, then and now, is 16. Under Alabama law in 1979, and today, a person who is at least 19 years old who has sexual contact with someone between 12 and 16 years old has committed sexual abuse in the second degree. Sexual contact is defined as touching of sexual or intimate parts. The crime is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

The law then and now also includes a section on enticing a child younger than 16 to enter a home with the purpose of proposing sexual intercourse or fondling of sexual and genital parts. That is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison."

Moore is a perv and anti-Constitution.

Those who support him anyway do solely for power not for the good of America.

I don't know why you'd say allegations "should have" been made long ago. In a perfect world women with less political and social power would be free to come forward without fear of retribution and shame, but we both know the world is not like that. Look at the attacks made upon their morals. And they didn't choose to come forward on their own. The WP heard of the story, and then sought out the women, who confirmed Moore prayed (-: upon them. And Moore admits he dated teens while in his 30s.

And Ala will probably elect him anyway.

I stated what I stated because the scum bucket Moore did not run some obscure plumbing business or little farm in Alabama.....HE was in the public eye in very controversial public positions, and these allegations could have been made 20 years ago or 10 years ago when the victims were full adults.

For the allegations surfacing 4 weeks before an election is a bit suspect, and for us to revert to right wingers' tactics does not do our own reputation any good.

Forum List

Back