My, my, my...B of A

Hmmmm....I’ve got no problem with Bank of America or any other bank turning over information on terrorists.
I do with out a court order.
From the OP's article

Under the 1970 Bank Secrecy Act, financial institutions are required to cooperate with law enforcement to detect money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal acts.
Doesn't that law kind of eviscerate the 4th Amendment protections?
Feel free to challenge it. The law is probably older than you.

Hmmmm....I’ve got no problem with Bank of America or any other bank turning over information on terrorists.
Uhhuh... and you would have said the exact same thing if they released information about the rioters in Seattle.... :rolleyes:

Another parrot-sheep
If it helps catch criminals, I support it wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, the Seattle "rioters" didn't plan their attacks, make pipe bombs and buy a bunch of weapons ahead of their protests like the Trump mob did.
Yeah....only 19 people died. $millions in private property damage, a handful of rape cases and untold number of intimidation and threats.

Again... a parrot and a sheep.

Uhhuh... and you would have said the exact same thing if they released information about the rioters in Seattle.... :rolleyes:

Another parrot-sheep
If it helps catch criminals, I support it wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, the Seattle "rioters" didn't plan their attacks, make pipe bombs and buy a bunch of weapons ahead of their protests like the Trump mob did.
Yeah....only 19 people died. $millions in private property damage, a handful of rape cases and untold number of intimidation and threats.

Again... a parrot and a sheep.
And? I hope they catch the perpetrators...even if it means going through their bank records.

So how does this work for you ass-wipes, if you buy a soda with a credit card you're now considered a terrorist? Fricken dumbass.

......hahahhaha--more nazi crap from you--there wasn't any proof they did anything wrong when they gave out the info

Another parrot-sheep
..the Seattle rioters were no better than anyone else--that's just your HATE filled opinion

So how does this work for you ass-wipes, if you buy a soda with a credit card you're now considered a terrorist? Fricken dumbass.

No. If you storm the capitol set on overturning the results of a free and fair election, you are a domestic terrorist and a criminal. That means banks have to turn over requested information to law enforcement. There is a 1970 law that allows it. Frickin' dumbass. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Another parrot-sheep
142822192_5675780252448098_6612231506124106066_n.jpg

Your terrorist at work with your approval.

No. If you storm the capitol set on overturning the results of a free and fair election, you are a domestic terrorist and a criminal. That means banks have to turn over requested information to law enforcement. There is a 1970 law that allows it. Frickin' dumbass. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
If involved in a criminal proceeding, law enforcement agencies may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for a court order to have banks and other financial institutions turn over all information regarding any types of financial accounts. Fricken dumbass.

If involved in a criminal proceeding, law enforcement agencies may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for a court order to have banks and other financial institutions turn over all information regarding any types of financial accounts. Fricken dumbass.

Great, let's see the court order.

There is no law and several amendments that prevent fishing for evidence. The FBI had no names to give the bank and simply ask for a total dump of all people in the capital at the time. That DIRECTLY violates at least 2 amendments.

Where, in the law, does it say they need one?

If one is required, why would you think it wasn't obtained?

There is no law and several amendments that prevent fishing for evidence. The FBI had no names to give the bank and simply ask for a total dump of all people in the capital at the time. That DIRECTLY violates at least 2 amendments.
Says you. Good luck storming the castle. When is your lawsuit challenging this going to be heard? Were you at the capitol and are worried?

No. If you sto
1612712190747.png
rm the capitol set on overturning the results of a free and fair election, you are a domestic terrorist and a criminal. That means banks have to turn over requested information to law enforcement. There is a 1970 law that allows it. Frickin' dumbass. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
1612712190673.png

Should hospitals and clinics be required to turn over "all" requested information to law enforcement and screw HIPPA and any court order?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Where, in the law, does it say they need one?

If one is required, why would you think it wasn't obtained?

Bank Secrecy Act" or "BSA") requires U.S. financial institutions to assist U.S. government agencies to detect and prevent money laundering. Specifically, the act requires financial institutions to keep records of cash purchases of negotiable instruments, file reports of cash transactions exceeding $10,000 (daily aggregate amount), and to report suspicious activity that might signify money laundering, tax evasion, or other criminal activities.

You fricken idiot.

Forum List

Back