My, my, my...B of A

Funny its ok to extrapolate confidential information on those deemed conservative now ”terrorists” and yet its not ok to extrapolate information from those supporting ANTIFA, BLM, and suspected terrorist sympathizers. The next thing you will be supporting is forcing Apple to unlock phones to access text messages and contact information of those deemed conservative in the name of national security. Rand Paul‘s concerns are becoming a reality aren’t they? Welcome to the world of 1984.
Not just conservatives...they have openly named Libertarians as targets also. Basically anyone not participating in their tribal politics.
Not just conservatives...they have openly named Libertarians as targets also. Basically anyone not participating in their tribal politics.
Or simply those participating in sedition and insurrection against the United States.

The constitution REQUIRES probable cause to gain information from any none public source on anyone. It requires An ACTION BY A JUDGE to violate that protection. No law on the books allows the FBI to search a blanket dump of everyone present in DC at the time of the event. That is expressly ILLEGAL, it is called fishing.

Hmmmm....I’ve got no problem with Bank of America or any other bank turning over information on terrorists.
What terrorists?
You know, the terrorists who were trying to kill AOC.
Unless something has changed those people are criminals not terrorists. I'm not even sure if we even have a law they can be charged with indicating that they are terrorists (domestic).
They were domestic terrorists.
Proof? lol

Hmmmm....I’ve got no problem with Bank of America or any other bank turning over information on terrorists.

So how does this work for you ass-wipes, if you buy a soda with a credit card you're now considered a terrorist? Fricken dumbass.

No. If you storm the capitol set on overturning the results of a free and fair election, you are a domestic terrorist and a criminal. That means banks have to turn over requested information to law enforcement. There is a 1970 law that allows it. Frickin' dumbass. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
If involved in a criminal proceeding, law enforcement agencies may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for a court order to have banks and other financial institutions turn over all information regarding any types of financial accounts. Fricken dumbass.

Great, let's see the court order.
Where, in the law, does it say they need one?

If one is required, why would you think it wasn't obtained?

Bank Secrecy Act" or "BSA") requires U.S. financial institutions to assist U.S. government agencies to detect and prevent money laundering. Specifically, the act requires financial institutions to keep records of cash purchases of negotiable instruments, file reports of cash transactions exceeding $10,000 (daily aggregate amount), and to report suspicious activity that might signify money laundering, tax evasion, or other criminal activities.

You fricken idiot.
I'm sorry, where in what you posted does it say a court order is required?

What terrorists?
You know, the terrorists who were trying to kill AOC.
Unless something has changed those people are criminals not terrorists. I'm not even sure if we even have a law they can be charged with indicating that they are terrorists (domestic).
They were domestic terrorists.
Proof? lol
I'm sorry....do you prefer seditionists or insurrectionists?

So how does this work for you ass-wipes, if you buy a soda with a credit card you're now considered a terrorist? Fricken dumbass.

No. If you stoView attachment 454221rm the capitol set on overturning the results of a free and fair election, you are a domestic terrorist and a criminal. That means banks have to turn over requested information to law enforcement. There is a 1970 law that allows it. Frickin' dumbass. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
View attachment 454220

Should hospitals and clinics be required to turn over "all" requested information to law enforcement and screw HIPPA and any court order?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not if there isn't a law requiring it like there is here.

Funny that y'all don't mind these laws when they are used to catch Islamic terrorists. Weird...

No. If you stoView attachment 454221rm the capitol set on overturning the results of a free and fair election, you are a domestic terrorist and a criminal. That means banks have to turn over requested information to law enforcement. There is a 1970 law that allows it. Frickin' dumbass. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
View attachment 454220

Should hospitals and clinics be required to turn over "all" requested information to law enforcement and screw HIPPA and any court order?

*****SMILE*****

Funny that y'all don't mind these laws when they are used to catch Islamic terrorists. Weird...

Oh, so we are at war with our fellow American's?

View attachment 454220

*****SMILE*****

Oh, so we are at war with our fellow American's?

We aren't at war with Islamic terrorists either. They get treated like the criminals they are whether they are foreign grown or locally grown terrorists.

Until YOU are labeled the "terrorist"..... Amirite?
The law has been around since 1970. I've been around since 1965. I think I'll be okay.

Until you aren't.....Don't be niave....

I don't do anything criminal so I'm not concerned. If you were in DC and bought a coke you're going to be okay. If you bought a 950,000 volt taser on a stick then went to DC, you're going to have some explaining to do....

View attachment 454220

*****SMILE*****

1612713814675.png

I'm sure it could be expanded to include medical information or a new law that is similar in nature could be created all in the name of social justice.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
we are not at war with 75 million republicans either.

Nobody is saying we are...except you idiots. This isn't a "wartime" law.
Meanwhile here you are supporting an illegal search with out probable cause of thousands of people who's only "crime" is being in DC on the 6th.

As pointed out in the OP's opening link, there is nothing illegal about it, but if you were in DC on January 6th, feel free to challenge it.

Meanwhile here you are supporting an illegal search with out probable cause of thousands of people who's only "crime" is being in DC on the 6th.

As pointed out in the OP's opening link, there is nothing illegal about it, but if you were in DC on January 6th, feel free to challenge it.
No law allows fishing.

No law allows fishing.
Apparently you are concerned. If you didn't do anything criminal while in DC, you have nothing to worry about. The guy that bought the 950,000 volt taser to bring with him to DC...HE should worry.

No law allows fishing.
Apparently you are concerned. If you didn't do anything criminal while in DC, you have nothing to worry about. The guy that bought the 950,000 volt taser to bring with him to DC...HE should worry.
it should concern you, it is ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Forum List

Back