My oh my!!!... what a find... liberals on Biden's mental decline...before he was nominated!!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010

Oops.... look at these liberal commentators indeed discussing Bidens mental decline....
and listen to the one liberal gal who is basically saying "we better watch what we are saying in case he wins the nomination...it's risky to bring this up"

Hahah..... watch and enjoy!!

Biden started at "pretty damn stupid, almost pelosi dumb" and has deteriorated over the last couple years to "a drooling fucktard". His running mate is dumber than a box of hammers too..... between the 2 of them, I don't think they could find their way out of a porta-potty without assistance.

Biden started at "pretty damn stupid, almost pelosi dumb" and has deteriorated over the last couple years to "a drooling fucktard". His running mate is dumber than a box of hammers too..... between the 2 of them, I don't think they could find their way out of a porta-potty without assistance.
The younger Progs are unlikeable. Or more unlikable then the older ones.

Yes Biden has dementia. He should be retired sitting on his porch in a rocking chair forgetting where he put his reading glasses. Not trying to run for president.

More like he should be sitting on a porch in a secured assisted living facility.

Oops.... look at these liberal commentators indeed discussing Bidens mental decline....
and listen to the one liberal gal who is basically saying "we better watch what we are saying in case he wins the nomination...it's risky to bring this up"

Hahah..... watch and enjoy!!

The liberal is the Tulsi fan who worked with Trump recently

Forum List

Back