My one firearm obsession

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Since seeing a movie called ElDarado as a child I have dreamed about owning this rifle. In the film, it was the firearm of the character Bull. Great video on the rifle.

I had the bottom one many years ago. It was a Brit used rifle and came with it's sabre bayonet. I never shot it. Even back then (early 90s) I got 12K for it.....In fact it's what I used as a down payment on my river property.

Colt-Root_carbines.jpg

Since seeing a movie called ElDarado as a child I have dreamed about owning this rifle. In the film, it was the firearm of the character Bull. Great video on the rifle.

That is a cool video. I have never seen one shot, except in the movies.

Beautiful firearm I bet it kicks like a mule. My favorite firearm is M2 Heavy machine gun. I got to qualify on one in the Army. We were supposed to use the T&E but I popped that thing off and blasted away at the targets. I never had some much fun in my life.

Remington version. This and first video mentions chain firing as a possible problem. Worrying about that would be a concern I guess when hunting dangerous game or bad guys or Indians.

Remington version. This and first video mentions chain firing as a possible problem. Worrying about that would be a concern I guess when hunting dangerous game or bad guys or Indians.

Uberti makes a replica of the 1858.

Forum List

Back