My perfect civilized society

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I want a perfect civilized society. My demands.

-Police stop shooting unarmed humans of African American descent
-Police stop profiling

One humanity!

Does your perfect civilized society allow people to refuse to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding?

I thought not.

I want a perfect civilized society. My demands.

-Police stop shooting unarmed humans of African American descent
-Police stop profiling

One humanity!

And you think that will be "perfection"? Damn guy...... doesn't take much to make you happy.....

Who would want a wedding cake made by someone who hated them? You can't force people to agree with you, isn't life too short to keep banging your head against those doors? Jmo

Without fear of law enforcement, there can be no law. "Don't break the law or else." - "Or else what?" - "Well nothing actually." - "Then I'll do as I please."

People (in the US at least,) will do whatever they think they can get away with. If no system of punishment and instant justice exists, things will get infinitely worse.

Performance-Enhancement: Police Pakoras

Here is mine:

A society in which the media does not pressure its athletes to succeed so much that they feel compelled to take dangerous and illegal performance-enhancing steroids.

The fictional comic book super-villain Bane, a freak who pumps himself with muscle-juice to make himself bigger and more menacing, is a strength-paranoia nemesis of the winged vigilante Batman (DC Comics) and represents performance profiteerism.

To deconstruct Bane is to achieve etiquette empathy.

:afro:

Bane (DC Comics)

bane.jpg

If society was truly civilized we wouldn't need police now would we?

We've seen what happens when the cops stop doing their job.

People are animals.

Apples Abacus

Society is gauged by capitalism these days (i.e., eTrade). Economic contracts between Hong Kong, China, and the USA affect the global market.

Because investment is the hallmark of modern networking, everyone wants convenient access to culture trend education (i.e., QVC, college football TV, the People's Court, Bloomberg TV, Wall Street Journal Online, Facebook, etc.).

The fictional vigilantism-paranoia American comic book avatar Two-Face is a nemesis of the caped crusader Batman (DC Comics) and believes that Batman's brooding Gotham City must be evaluated in terms of self-determined government. The popular American breakfast cereal Lucky Charms advertises as its mascot the colorful Irish leprechaun (a symbol of fortune-hunting). Capitalism culture has created a distinct exuberance about 'confluence chatter' (i.e., urbanization, populism bazaar, criminal justice, etc.).

I remember the exciting 1991 Orange Bowl featuring top-ranked American college football teams Notre Dame and Colorado University in a hyped rematch of the 1990 Orange Bowl. This game was aired on national TV in the USA and included a heart-stopping last-minute punt-return touchdown by Raghib Ismail (of Notre Dame) which was called back due to a penalty, and Colorado held on to a 10-9 victory. Notre Dame University has a lucrative ongoing national TV contract with the American television network NBC, and the 1991 Orange Bowl signified cultural investments in 'bazaar access.'

My perfect civilized society therefore involves an analysis of Two-Face (DC Comics) and an appreciation of the superstition-allowance charm, the rabbit's foot (a piece of animalia spirit token symbolizing good luck in times of risk-involvement).

:afro:

Two-Face

rf.jpg

Forum List

Back