My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell May Run Against Ilhan Omar

No republican is going to win her district. This is not relevant.

All progressives are fucked in the head… After all they actually liked Obama… LOL

He isn't going to run. But Pres.Trump had said the same thing in the past.

36k7dn.gif

Freshman legislator Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has quickly emerged as one of the nation’s most reviled lawmakers after making a cacophony of anti-Semitic, anti-white and anti-American comments while serving in Congress. Mike Lindell, better known as the My Pillow inventor, is considering a challenge against her next year.

Lindell confirmed that he will be intimately involved in the effort to turn Minnesota red next year, and failed to rule out a potential Congressional run against Omar during an appearance on the Sara Carter show earlier this month.

“There’s things going on you don’t even see,” he said. “And I will tell you this, I’m going to do so much in Minnesota over the next year and a half, you won’t even see any blue.”

“I just want the people to get to know the good things that are going on,” Lindell added, noting that he intends to tout the economic progress made by the Trump administration to the voters across the North Star State
Mike Lindell of My Pillow Considering a Run Against Ilhan Omar in Minnesota's 5th Congressional District - Big League Politics

Is he clean and sober now?

Since 2009, much like the former crack user Obama, you can survive addiction it is done every day in America. You don't let one event define you, people change and make their adversity into a strength. Seeing just the negative in people, tells more about you than them.

Love how the CRCs are so afraid of brave women of color.

I don't care if she is male, female or any other of the 30 plus genders, I don't care about her skin color, white, black, brown, purple or green, don't care if she is a Muslim, Christian, or believes in Zeus, the simple fact is I don't like her politics, that is all that matters to me. I didn't like Bill Clinton, I didn't like Ted Kennedy, John McCain nor do I like Jay Inslee. Democrats can't stand Alan Keyes, Herman Cain or Alan West, it isn't because of their skin color it has everything to do with politics. Just the way it is.

Love how the CRCs are so afraid of brave women of color.

I don't care if she is male, female or any other of the 30 plus genders, I don't care about her skin color, white, black, brown, purple or green, don't care if she is a Muslim, Christian, or believes in Zeus, the simple fact is I don't like her politics, that is all that matters to me. I didn't like Bill Clinton, I didn't like Ted Kennedy, John McCain nor do I like Jay Inslee. Democrats can't stand Alan Keyes, Herman Cain or Alan West, it isn't because of their skin color it has everything to do with politics. Just the way it is.
They're too stupid to think beyond skin color. It's really just a weapon to use against anyone who doesnt accept their idiotology.

BREAKING FUCKING NEWS!

"Chris Kelley, who has collected eleven military medals as a 27-year veteran of the U.S. Army and Army Reserves and clocked more than 36,000 hours patrolling the Minnesota streets as a 20-year veteran of the Minneapolis Police Force, has his sights set on usurping Rep. Ilhan Omar from her seat representing Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District in 2020."

BREAKING FUCKING NEWS!

"Chris Kelley, who has collected eleven military medals as a 27-year veteran of the U.S. Army and Army Reserves and clocked more than 36,000 hours patrolling the Minnesota streets as a 20-year veteran of the Minneapolis Police Force, has his sights set on usurping Rep. Ilhan Omar from her seat representing Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District in 2020."
How many America hating Somalis and white liberals live in her district?

BREAKING FUCKING NEWS!

If only people would vote for the independent instead of demanding a vote for the independent candidate is a vote for the opposition.

Forum List

Back