My ruling on Public Service

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
If I were on the supreme court, this is a ruling that I would make.

No part of the the United States Government, and no part of a State, County, City, or District government is a Public Servant, all government agencies are AUTHORITIES of their Jurisdiction, not educators, not practitioners, but AUTHORITIES and they ALL must be obeyed by any and all persons within the borders of the Government's jurisdiction, and any and all members of the Government must legally be respected.

No part of the the United States Government, and no part of a State, County, City, or District government is a Public Servant, all government agencies are AUTHORITIES of their Jurisdiction, not educators, not practitioners, but AUTHORITIES and they ALL must be obeyed by any and all persons within the borders of the Government's jurisdiction, and any and all members of the Government must legally be respected.
Well, it's a good thing, then, that you aren't a SCOTUS jurist.

That's a tall order. Why can't we call public servants a Public Servant? And that gobbletygook about respect and obedience is communistic. Public servants get the respect and obedience they deserve.

• Banned

That's a tall order. Why can't we call public servants a Public Servant? And that gobbletygook about respect and obedience is communistic. Public servants get the respect and obedience they deserve.

well there is no such a thing as a public servant.
The government is the boss, not a public servant.
That's it, period.

well there is no such a thing as a public servant.
The government is the boss, not a public servant.
That's it, period.
Bull crap. Who told you that lie? Government is not the boss. The government exists by the will of the people. Therefore the government exists as public servants. Period.

Have you ever read the Constitution?

Forum List

Back