My store continues to get bad reviews

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
No matter how many employees I fire and replace ; I continue to nose dive with negative reviews.
Then I have to create a new account and make up a fake name and post a positive review .
It’s endless and exhausting!!

Not to mention I have to keep responding to bad reviews
These folks who post bad reviews clearly have zero job of any kind
It’s rude and hurtful

Few bad reviews I will mention
1) one employee was accused of having zero people skills
2) One customer said the employee looked drug out of his mind
3) employee was accused of fraudulent upselling on a few reviews and price gouging!!!
4) employee opened late and closed early
5) employee never answers the phone

God knows what employee they’re referring too as I have had many

Face it. You just suck at running a business. Quit and find something else. Mikey is always looking for more help at his Blowjob Emporium. I'm sure you would fit right in.

Face it. You just suck at running a business. Quit and find something else. Mikey is always looking for more help at his Blowjob Emporium. I'm sure you would fit right in.

Replaced by automation...

xdoKVab.jpg

No matter how many employees I fire and replace ; I continue to nose dive with negative reviews.
Then I have to create a new account and make up a fake name and post a positive review .

It’s rude and hurtful
Could it be that you're a douchebag?

High turnover is a problem. Stop hiring bad employees and start hiring good employees. You might have to pay them more money.

It’s rude and hurtful

Deepest sympathies to you and to the good people who still live in Vegas.

Dealing with the public (customers or employees) is always a nightmare, for human beings are basically a bunch of jackasses.

If you have some nice customers, maybe you can ask them to post a positive review.

It’s rude and hurtful
The reviewers did not exactly specify the individual and I am there the most

It’s rude and hurtful
The reviewers did not exactly specify the individual and I am there the most
So you are the drugged out ass hole employee with no people skills. I'm not sure anyone is surprised.

Forum List

Back