My supervisor has to be the dumbest bitch on the planet

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
We had a blizzard in Philly and the job was closed today due to all the snow. So last night she sent a text letting everyone know that the job will be closed today around 6pm last night. This evening I was waiting for another text so I saw my phone ringing and when I noticed her name I figured she was calling to tell me the job was closed again tomorrow. No this dumb bitch calls me instead of texting to let me know the offices are opening at 10am instead of just sending that in a text.

Just send me a fucking text like last night you stupid ass hoe. I always hated when someone goes out of their way to tell me something BAD

You are off the hook. Just go to prison with the rest of your ilk. Where you belong.

Obviously. She hired a sloppy loser like you.

We had a blizzard in Philly and the job was closed today due to all the snow. So last night she sent a text letting everyone know that the job will be closed today around 6pm last night. This evening I was waiting for another text so I saw my phone ringing and when I noticed her name I figured she was calling to tell me the job was closed again tomorrow. No this dumb bitch calls me instead of texting to let me know the offices are opening at 10am instead of just sending that in a text.

Just send me a fucking text like last night you stupid ass hoe. I always hated when someone goes out of their way to tell me something BAD
I actually thought you'd say she was hitting on you................................Holly shit............I just realized you had to talk to your boss on the phone..............Damn shame.:ack-1:

Texting is for fucking losers. With a phone call you KNOW the other party got the message.

I'd rather get a phone call than a text....

Texting is something I've never understood the point of. Spending all that extra time banging out letters one by one, when you could just punch a number and speak the words? How stupid is that?

At the time Katrina happened, cell phone calls went through the home base of your assigned area code, so all of us with 504 codes, even if we had evacuated to Kentucky and were calling New York, had to have our calls routed through New Orleans, which meant nobody could make a call. But we could send texts, so we'd send a text saying "I'm at landline XXX-XXXX" and enable a voice call that way.

That was the first and last time I ever found a use for texting. Eleven years ago.

people can read texts at their leisure you idiots whereas someone has to drop everything to take your dopey calls.

Your supervisor took the time to call you, personally, instead of sending out some mass text message. And you have the gall to bitch about it? You are a sick, whiney, narcissist. No one has any sympathy for you. We have plenty for your co-workers.

Dear fbj
A. the notice of not coming in can be sent by text because if the person doesn't get it, it isn't as urgent, they can figure out when they get there.
B. however, the notice of COMING to work is better delivered directly where your boss KNOWS you got the message.
Because if you don't get the text, then you may not know to show up.
It's more important and more professional to contact each person directly.
Your boss is taking personal and professional responsibility to make sure.

BTW it is NOT a good idea to refer to your boss or any employees in the negative, especially profane words.
People can get copies of anything you put out by social media, email, facebook, text, twitter, internet.
Once it's out there, it can go anywhere, just like private photos you don't ever want to share on line.

Rule of thumb, if you don't want something blasted in the headlines for the whole planet to know,
then don't publish it anywhere, or put in writing or recording.

You can get away with SAYING something in private and in person but that's risking it too, since another person
is involved you can't control.

I'd advise you to say CONSTRUCTIVE things, you can say YOU were feeling angry or frustrated, or cheated or abused, but I would not say anything negative blaming or name calling the other person. There is NOTHING wrong with expressing how YOU felt or thought, which is always valid if that's what you experienced, but that's not the same as projecting that on someone else and badmouthing them.

Especially not your boss! Be careful

Forum List

Back