My supervisor has to be the dumbest bitch on the planet

We had a blizzard in Philly and the job was closed today due to all the snow. So last night she sent a text letting everyone know that the job will be closed today around 6pm last night. This evening I was waiting for another text so I saw my phone ringing and when I noticed her name I figured she was calling to tell me the job was closed again tomorrow. No this dumb bitch calls me instead of texting to let me know the offices are opening at 10am instead of just sending that in a text.

Just send me a fucking text like last night you stupid ass hoe. I always hated when someone goes out of their way to tell me something BAD

Your supervisor took the time to call you, personally, instead of sending out some mass text message. And you have the gall to bitch about it? You are a sick, whiney, narcissist. No one has any sympathy for you. We have plenty for your co-workers.

Well she sent the mass text when she notified us the job was closed

And this time she called you. She is the supervisor and you are the subordinate. Deal with it.

But your incessant whining is petty and childish. Grow up.

I been growed the fuck up
According to whom?

Sending a mass text is the best way to communicate in a situation like this. Calling people will take a lot of time and maybe busy doing something else then you have to call them again.

We had a blizzard in Philly and the job was closed today due to all the snow. So last night she sent a text letting everyone know that the job will be closed today around 6pm last night. This evening I was waiting for another text so I saw my phone ringing and when I noticed her name I figured she was calling to tell me the job was closed again tomorrow. No this dumb bitch calls me instead of texting to let me know the offices are opening at 10am instead of just sending that in a text.

Just send me a fucking text like last night you stupid ass hoe. I always hated when someone goes out of their way to tell me something BAD

Your supervisor took the time to call you, personally, instead of sending out some mass text message. And you have the gall to bitch about it? You are a sick, whiney, narcissist. No one has any sympathy for you. We have plenty for your co-workers.

Well she sent the mass text when she notified us the job was closed

And this time she called you. She is the supervisor and you are the subordinate. Deal with it.

But your incessant whining is petty and childish. Grow up.

I been growed the fuck up

Not on these forums you haven't. You have acted like a spoiled 12 year old boy hitting puberty.

Texting is for fucking losers. With a phone call you KNOW the other party got the message.

^^^^^ probably talks for an hour like a girl about stupid shit before he gets around to what's important.

I am with the OP if she can text its closed she can text that it's open and she has a record of both

Thank you someone gets it

it doesn't matter whether her way is the way you think is best or not. She is your supervisor and she notified you.

With a text you could say you didn't get it. She knows she spoke directly with you. Now you go to work at the assigned time, do your job, and quit whining.

Sending a mass text is the best way to communicate in a situation like this. Calling people will take a lot of time and maybe busy doing something else then you have to call them again.

And if someone says they didn't receive the text?

Apparently she has had problems with you in the past and wanted a voice record.

And if someone says they didn't receive the text?

Umm she could have said text me back like last night

Instead she called. Someday, when you are all grown up, you might have subordinates of your own. Then you can decide the manner in which they are notified. Until then, you are a gov't minion. You follow the instructions of the one in charge.

Maybe she wanted to hear my voice

I wouldn't be surprised if it was recorded.

I may flip the switch on her and call out sick tomorrow

I briefly passed by a show on the guide channel about My Strange Addiction, and it was about a guy who thinks he's a 15-year-old girl and likes to pretend to be furniture and be sat on. He said it started when his aunt mistook him for a futon. :lol:

Was that one about you, FBJ?

I briefly passed by a show on the guide channel about My Strange Addiction, and it was about a guy who thinks he's a 15-year-old girl and likes to pretend to be furniture and be sat on. He said it started when his aunt mistook him for a futon. :lol:

Was that one about you, FBJ?

Nope but what time does it come on?

Texting is for fucking losers. With a phone call you KNOW the other party got the message.

^^^^^ probably talks for an hour like a girl about stupid shit before he gets around to what's important.

I am with the OP if she can text its closed she can text that it's open and she has a record of both

Why the fuck would anybody -- anywhere -- want to spend ten times the time typing it out when you can speak the same thing in seconds??

Sometimes I ask texters that. Know what they say?

"This way, I don't have to talk to them".​

:wtf:
shakehead.gif
:disbelief:

:banghead:

It's gotta be the lead in the water and the gasoline. We were just too late.

Forum List

Back