My thanks to Pres Trump

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
We have our first good snow in more than 3 years. Clearly since everything that is taking place good is because of Trump, I assume he is responsible for my beautiful morning.

thumbnail

We have our first good snow in more than 3 years. Clearly since everything that is taking place good is because of Trump, I assume he is responsible for my beautiful morning.
Be careful... Obama’s gonna melt it real soon!

Just watch out, the snowflakes may start melting again at any moment.

Trump may pass more tax cuts... win more...

Well, a president gets credit or blame for whatever happens on his watch....so it seems.

Well, a president gets credit or blame for whatever happens on his watch....so it seems.

sort of.

If you are right wing partisan then the GOP president gets credit for everything and blame for nothing.
If you are right wing partisan then the DNC president gets credit for nothing and blame for everything.
If you are left wing partisan then the GOP president gets credit for nothing and blame for everything.
If you are left wing partisan then the DNC president gets credit for everything and blame for nothing.

Forum List

Back