My View of "Diversity"

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Know what? I'm tired of all this race and diversity crap. The Constitution says all Americans have equal rights. The hell with color and sex. A color and sex blind society is the only way to have true equality.

This is exactly what the people in power and unfair advantage would say as they observe the country becoming more fair and inclusive to others.

Lemme guess, tou're a white man, am I right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Know what? I'm tired of all this race and diversity crap. The Constitution says all Americans have equal rights. The hell with color and sex. A color and sex blind society is the only way to have true equality.
The Race and Alphabet hustlers don't want us to be color and sex blind because they want their AA, reparations and other forms of special treatments.

All Americans have never had equal rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Racism has always been a right wing Hoax.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Diversity used to refer to an array of ideas - intellectual differences.

The left has changed it to refer to congenital differences.

Diversity used to refer to an array of ideas - intellectual differences.

The left has changed it to refer to congenital differences.
Only because of right wing bigotry.

This is the law:

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Democrats will never allow racial warfare to go untapped, not when it accumulates power for them. Even republicans and our local governments divide us by demographic; race, religion, sex and creed . . . as do our employers.

That is incorrect sir.

Provide a source that states that.

You say that because you are ignorant.

The very basis of liberalism is egalitarianism which is the notion that people should all be regarded with the same inherent rights and expectations. Your racist politics is based upon tribalism, the primitive notion that people should NOT be be regarded with the same inherent rights and expectations, but different ones based upon the tribe to which they are assigned.

The notion that one can somehow eliminate racism by embracing race as the central determinant in people's evaluation of the world is utterly stupid, yet it has gradually replaced liberalism in leftist orthodoxy over the years.

The very basis of liberalism is egalitarianism which is the notion that people should all be regarded with the same inherent rights and expectations. Your racist politics is based upon tribalism, the primitive notion that people should NOT be be regarded with the same inherent rights and expectations, but different ones based upon the tribe to which they are assigned.

The notion that one can somehow eliminate racism by embracing race as the central determinant in people's evaluation of the world is utterly stupid, yet it has gradually replaced liberalism in leftist orthodoxy over the years.
You are so full of crap, you stink!

Marc your racial obsessions are weak and pathetic. They harm you (which I don't particularly care about), but more importantly they harm the Country. Martin Luther King was correct. His dream was correct. It's people like you and other race hustlers that attempt to profit from tribalism that have trashed MLK's dream. Hope you're happy......

The only thing diversity has done for me is provide a larger selection of ethnic restaurants to choose from when dining out. ... :cool:
Mexican food from legal immigrants is my favorite.
Most legal transplants are tired of illegals jumping in line.

[/QUOTE]
I'm proud of you, man. It takes a great deal of courage for you to be so forthright in dispelling the notion that black mean are all good at talking smack.

I just. for the hell of it, looked up Martin Luther King quotes. I'm a white Conservative and he agrees with me about color blindness. Lets hope other Blacks will follow his lead. If they do, we can make real progress.

This is exactly what the people in power and unfair advantage would say as they observe the country becoming more fair and inclusive to others.

Lemme guess, tou're a white man, am I right?
The problem is after these decades we are falling behind other leading nations and China smells blood. We are getting poorer. You got the answer?

The constitution had an article stating that blacks counted as 3/5th's of a human being, so that in itself renders the OP to be a load of manure.

Forum List

Back