My wife got the vaccine today, work requirement.

She seems fine, she says her arm is a little sore but that's all. If anything changes I'll post an update. I still don't intend to get the vaccine.
If you get sick with the Covid and have to be hospitalized, please do not put out a vid of a deathbed reversal of your views, as other republican non believers have. Try to show some self respect. The rest of us already know and are tired of seeing the dumb asses recant in a come to Jesus moment.

I have a grudging respect for the consistency of the hapless rubes that denied COVID existed as they died of COVID.

They died as they lived: stupid as fuck.
FREEDOM!

Good she got the shot now rather than after January 20 because she might not have enjoyed the Xiden side effect:

View attachment 432073
Andrew Yang wants barcodes

She seems fine, she says her arm is a little sore but that's all. If anything changes I'll post an update. I still don't intend to get the vaccine.
If you get sick with the Covid and have to be hospitalized, please do not put out a vid of a deathbed reversal of your views, as other republican non believers have. Try to show some self respect. The rest of us already know and are tired of seeing the dumb asses recant in a come to Jesus moment.

I have a grudging respect for the consistency of the hapless rubes that denied COVID existed as they died of COVID.

Agree with your description and would grant the same grudging respect if they would just take it like a man who stood by their convictions to the end. Got no problem with them admitting to their wife, they fkd up. The public covid admissions at the end just speak to their stupidity for their disbelief and lack of character. If their family respected the man and the way he lived, they would not release the vid. I'm probably just a hard case and not the empathetic type.

Do you have kids yet?
Yep, they are grown up.

Agree with your description and would grant the same grudging respect if they would just take it like a man who stood by their convictions to the end. Got no problem with them admitting to their wife, they fkd up. The public covid admissions at the end just speak to their stupidity for their disbelief and lack of character. If their family respected the man and the way he lived, they would not release the vid. I'm probably just a hard case and not the empathetic type.

Do you have kids yet?
Yep, they are grown up.
Heck Mike, I disagree with your views on lots of crap, but I figure you are not far behind my age. At this stage, not having to set an example, with the kids grown and gone and especially if you do not have to play a leadership role in the business or government world, you are free to be and say exactly what you want and if somebody really doesn't like it they are free to kiss ass and you can revel in your views without consequence. I don't hold many controversial views, but I like the freedom to say what I think. Nobody going to take or disregard protective measures based on either one of our opinions at this stage of the pandemic. I wish you good luck with doing it your way and admire your intent against a deathbed reversal of statements of your life principles. Rock on dude!

Do you have kids yet?
Yep, they are grown up.
Then your wife will still become sterile but it will not matter. Next question, how old are your kids?

Do you have kids yet?

Is that a side effect of the vaccine?

No, the buffoon believes sterility is a side effect of the vaccine. Probably believes it's an alien plot to control humans as well...

How did you learn of this?

1608643286385.png

Do you have kids yet?
Yep, they are grown up.
Then your wife will still become sterile ....

Yes, the secret government conspiracy known by codename: Menopause.

Apparently, one of the side effects of the vaccine.......people getting it grow spider limbs, venom sacks and web spinners.......then attack anyone near them for food.......

Might want to watch out for these side effects.....

You dumb ass........

There is no need to recant.......what you shitheads need to do is stop protecting the Chinese who killed 300.000 Americans with their Chinese flu.

I had to get lots of vaccine shots before recent surgery. They removed half my pancreas. Both arms ached for more than a week

Moron, no one denied it existed....we just understand actual Science and a 98% chance of surviving if you get it is not a reason to destroy the U.S. economy so that China can take our place....you dumb ass..

So you're a fan of the Trump cure

Apparently, one of the side effects of the vaccine.......people getting it grow spider limbs, venom sacks and web spinners.......then attack anyone near them for food.......

Might want to watch out for these side effects.....
I was more worried about the 'I Am Legend' Dark Seeker effect.

Pray for her.

I do not intend to get a vaccine either.

Here is an article from the Vatican News. The Pope approves of the vaccine even though it may include the cells of cell lines from two fetuses aborted in the 1960s. I don't like or trust the Pope.

After everyone gets vaccinated, BLM will emerge as the new main political party!
:afro::blsmile::afro:

Pray for her.

Here is an article from the Vatican News. The Pope approves of the vaccine even though it may include the cells of cell lines from two fetuses aborted in the 1960s. I don't like or trust the Pope.

Pope Frankie's always about the moral high ground Hoss , wake me up when he starts passin' out trojans
1608679640966.png

~S~

Pray for her.

Pope Frankie's always about the moral high ground Hoss , wake me up when he starts passin' out trojans
View attachment 432366
~S~

Why would he do that?

Wife literally just graduated from college in the medical field and she says she will turn down a job if they intend to force her to get vaccinated.
FREEDOM!

Forum List

Back