My wife says she’d welcome legislation that would forbid women from voting.

Your wife is an ignorant, partisan nut and so are you. I don't know why you would even THINK about posting this embarrassing garbage about taking voting rights away from half of the adults in this country.

Trump lost in large part because women don't like his deplorable antics and so you are now thinking about making voting illegal for women. Pathetic.

You don't even realize you are making his point for him. They didn't like his deplorable antics. Forget about what he did for the economy. Forget about his success on our southern border. Forget about a new median income high before the virus. Forget about his ability to tame North Korea by making attempts to get along with them. His deplorable antics are why they voted against him, and put in a person with dementia that's part of an FBI money laundering investigation.

What he did for economy? Did you just seriously say that horseshit? This after how Trump has presided over making America First on pandemic spreading and deaths?

Deficits are at their highest level since WWII and economy is on the brink of relapse right back into a deep recession without EVEN MORE hardcore deficit spending.

This is what you consider an achievement?

Insane. and then you talk about someone having voting disqualifying opinions just because they don't have a dick?

Blaming Trump for a virus makes you as big a dick as that sounds

I'm blaming him for his leadership during this pandemic. It's hard to imagine anyone else fucking it up as bad as he did.

It's hard to imagine ANYONE not being able to even grab the low hanging fruit of simply listening, and amplifying his medical advisors.
Hard to imagine anyone spreading for half a year lunatic magical thinking that Covid-19 will disapear like magic.
Hard to imagine anyone not having ANY coherent national plan to deal with it.
Hard to imagine anyone consistently contradicting his own CDC guidelines.
Hard to imagine anyone politicizing everything down to even simple mask wearing.

Bull shit, you're blaming Trump for the virus.

Moron did you even read what you quoted?

I don't blame him for the virus, I'm blaming him for a total failure as a leader at a time when this country most needed him to step up and see us through this great chellenge. He couldn't, because he is deeply flawed and unfit for the office America entrusted him.

Last edited:
My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree often says she’d happily give up her right to vote if such legislation would keep all women from voting. She’ll candidly tell anyone that women voters are and will be responsible for the destruction and degradation of our republic.
Why do you think she feels this way?

WAIVER:
For this thread and if possible, I’d like to waive my right to ‘protection of family’ per USMB guidelines.

Our founders never intended for everybody to vote. That right was added later on. Our founders knew how a right for everybody to vote would eventually end up. Now our elections have turned into a popularity contest for many.
The founders intended that only stakeholders vote. Taxpayers and no one else. Those who do not pay into the system but only collect from the system will never spend the system's money wisely. That's why democracies always fail and fail into bloody messes.

My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree often says she’d happily give up her right to vote if such legislation would keep all women from voting. She’ll candidly tell anyone that women voters are and will be responsible for the destruction and degradation of our republic.

WAIVER:
For this thread and if possible, I’d like to waive my right to ‘protection of family’ per USMB guidelines.
I think she feels that way because like you she is mentally deranged and consumed by a racist and nationalist ideology. With all due respect
Do you mean that her ideologies align with those of our founders?
She believes that as we deviate further from our founding principles and framework that we become a degraded nation...Do you always change course when you've found a formula that works perfectly?
I don’t think the founders formula was perfect. I think it was full of imperfections and we have been been working towards a more perfect union ever since. You may not agree that slavery is a bad thing but I think all moral people would agree that it is wrong. The founders formed a government that allowed for its people to own others. That right there is a perfect example of not only an imperfection but an obvious flaw which was thankfully fixed. Fixed by using the same legal system put in place to evolve as the people see fit. You and your wife seem to ignore the fact that the founders formed the constitution and government in a way so that it could evolve as our society evolves.

Your wife is an ignorant, partisan nut and so are you. I don't know why you would even THINK about posting this embarrassing garbage about taking voting rights away from half of the adults in this country.

Trump lost in large part because women don't like his deplorable antics and so you are now thinking about making voting illegal for women. Pathetic.

You don't even realize you are making his point for him. They didn't like his deplorable antics. Forget about what he did for the economy. Forget about his success on our southern border. Forget about a new median income high before the virus. Forget about his ability to tame North Korea by making attempts to get along with them. His deplorable antics are why they voted against him, and put in a person with dementia that's part of an FBI money laundering investigation.

What he did for economy? Did you just seriously say that horseshit? This after how Trump has presided over making America First on pandemic spreading and deaths?

Deficits are at their highest level since WWII and economy is on the brink of relapse right back into a deep recession without EVEN MORE hardcore deficit spending.

Insane. and then you talk about someone having voting disqualifying opinions just because they don't have a dick?

I'm blaming him for his leadership during this pandemic. It's hard to imagine anyone else fucking it up as bad as he did.

It's hard to imagine ANYONE not being able to even grab the low hanging fruit of simply listening, and amplifying his medical advisors.
Hard to imagine anyone spreading for half a year lunatic magical thinking that Covid-19 will disapear like magic.
Hard to imagine anyone politicizing everything down to even simple mask wearing.

I don't blame him for the virus, I'm blaming him for a total failure as a leader at a time when this country most needed him to step up and see us through this great chellenge. He couldn't, because he is deeply flawed and unfit for the office America entrusted him.

Moron, did you even read what you quoted?

I destroyed your bull crap that you weren't blaming Trump for the virus when you OBVIOUSLY are.

Try reading it again. Sound out the words, government educated one. Feel free to move your lips while you read

Many women think with their emotions not their head. But so do many men. Evidenced here on usmb.

This has been more of a problem in the last couple of decades. Men have stopped being men. They are metro-sexual wimps who are controlled by their emotions rather than pragmatism. The WW2 generation is rolling over in their graves at these skinny jean wearing, namby-pamby "men" who are scared of dying from global warming or a virus that has a 99% cure rate. I don't have to tell you these "men" voted for Biden/Harris.

We are living in a society where men are wearing dresses and you can get more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife. What should we expect?

....What kind of laws does ohio have on dogs?

I'm pretty sure I could go shoot on of my neighbors dogs in the head for no reason and get no real penalty. Just couldn't torture it in Illinois

Falls under property law in most states

Have you seen france and germany

What do you want him to do? THere is nothing to be done

You're just whining

Sweden was even more open than we were, as any sane government would have been. If women didn't have the vote we wouldn't have had much GDP loss at all

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Many women think with their emotions not their head. But so do many men. Evidenced here on usmb.

This has been more of a problem in the last couple of decades. Men have stopped being men. They are metro-sexual wimps who are controlled by their emotions rather than pragmatism. The WW2 generation is rolling over in their graves at these skinny jean wearing, namby-pamby "men" who are scared of dying from global warming or a virus that has a 99% cure rate. I don't have to tell you these "men" voted for Biden/Harris.

We are living in a society where men are wearing dresses and you can get more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife. What should we expect?

I'm pretty sure I could go shoot on of my neighbors dogs in the head for no reason and get no real penalty. Just couldn't torture it in Illinois

You're just whining

Sweden was even more open than we were, as any sane government would have been. If women didn't have the vote we wouldn't have had much GDP loss at all

Yep. Antutu is OBVIOUSLY blaming Trump for the virus. That's as America hating scummy as it sounds

WAIVER:
My wife doesn't go that far but we have two young daughters and she fears that if we continue down this mantra of men are equal to women and women are equal to men that if one of our kids is attacked by a man, other men will just shrug as men and women are equal and when you put into the stew the defund the police rhetoric she feels that our girls are in graver danger.

She believes that safety should come first. Thank you for your candid post.

WAIVER:

:lol:

View attachment 414718
Dude its 2020, Pam looks awful. Pick another hot celebrity please.

Deficits are at their highest level since WWII, QE as far as the eye can see, record number of people sitting on unemployment wondering when they are going to get evicted, bussiness croacking left and right, economy is on the brink of relapse right back into a deep recession without EVEN MORE hardcore deficit spending.

This is what you consider an achievement while you talk about someone having voting disqualifying opinions just because they don't have a dick?

Insane.

Before the Chinese flu we had the best economy in over 50 years thanks to President Tump. The Wuhan flu was not Trump's making, it was Biden's buddies in China that were responsible. Trump didn't spread anything. As Dr Fauci stated, all relevant discussions they had were promptly and accurately relayed to the public. The President on many occasions gave the mic to Dr. Fauci during his daily press conferences where he gave his recommendations on what the next step should be.

You cannot control a virus no more than you can control the people on how to deal with it. In a free country, people make their own decisions. Trump is no more responsible for the virus or deaths than DumBama was for the over 200,000 Americans that died from the common flu during his two terms. A President cannot control these things.

The country is not going in a relapse. Once again, our unemployment rate lowered for October. We had the least GDP damage during this pandemic than all other G7 countries. Our stock market bounced back, we have confidence we can fight this thing. As far as spending goes, where do all spending bills originate at?

WAIVER:
I think she feels that way because like you she is mentally deranged and consumed by a racist and nationalist ideology. With all due respect
She believes that as we deviate further from our founding principles and framework that we become a degraded nation...Do you always change course when you've found a formula that works perfectly?
I don’t think the founders formula was perfect. I think it was full of imperfections and we have been been working towards a more perfect union ever since. You may not agree that slavery is a bad thing but I think all moral people would agree that it is wrong. The founders formed a government that allowed for its people to own others. That right there is a perfect example of not only an imperfection but an obvious flaw which was thankfully fixed. Fixed by using the same legal system put in place to evolve as the people see fit. You and your wife seem to ignore the fact that the founders formed the constitution and government in a way so that it could evolve as our society evolves.

Negative.
The founders intended for our nation to "evolve" and progress in a positive direction for the nation AS A WHOLE.
Not one single deviation from our original framework has resulted in positive gain for the nation as a whole. We were never supposed to give two fucks about the fringe factions, their wants and desires.

WAIVER:

Negative.
The founders intended for our nation to "evolve" and progress in a positive direction for the nation AS A WHOLE.
Not one single deviation from our original framework has resulted in positive gain for the nation as a whole. We were never supposed to give two fucks about the fringe factions, their wants and desires.
I still don't. The "woke" crowd can jump in a frozen lake. They are entitled to their free speech, they aren't entitled to suppress mine.

WAIVER:

Negative.
Exactly. I agree. Yet here we are myself as a moderate and you as a fringe wingnut. Interesting isn’t it?

WAIVER:
Your momma!

WAIVER:

Stop playing dress up and believing the words are coming from your "wife's" mouth. We know they are yours. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't believe you are even married.

I’m fine with your delusions...Let’s play pretend then, let’s pretend someone’s wife said such a thing.
Address such a position. GO!
Did she say, ” Sir, I do not think women should vote?”

You're just whining

Have you? No first world country is running deficits, infection rates and death rates like US. We are the mask-free, drunken sailors of the world.

Brian-Charts-2020-COVID-v5-03a.png

WAIVER:

Lighten up Francis

My wife doesn't go that far but we have two young daughters and she fears that if we continue down this mantra of men are equal to women and women are equal to men that if one of our kids is attacked by a man, other men will just shrug as men and women are equal and when you put into the stew the defund the police rhetoric she feels that our girls are in graver danger.

She believes that safety should come first. Thank you for your candid post.

That's been happening for some time now. I was over my sisters house when her daughter came home upset and crying because the boys down the street said they were going to beat her up. She was 16 at the time. I just scratched my head. When I was a kid, if a boy ever said he was going to beat up a girl, the other boys would have kicked his ass sideways for being a sissy.

I didn't lose any sleep over it, just wondered what I missed where this kind of change went about. One day I'm channel surfing and I came across television shows where women detectives were beating up male aggressors, where female victims turned the tables on a guy and beat him unconscious.

That’s kinda the point...
She looks at things with the utmost simplicity.
Allow emotional, needy fools to vote on societal issues or sustain a thriving, prosperous, traditional America....She’s convinced we can’t have both.

Simplicity is right!

Forum List

Back