My wife says she’d welcome legislation that would forbid women from voting.

My wife says she’d welcome legislation that would forbid women from voting.

It could not legitimately done by mere legislation. As the right for women to vote was affirmed by the Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution, it can only be taken away by again amending the Constitution.
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree often says she’d happily give up her right to vote if such legislation would keep all women from voting. She’ll candidly tell anyone that women voters are and will be responsible for the destruction and degradation of our republic.
Why do you think she feels this way?

WAIVER:
For this thread and if possible, I’d like to waive my right to ‘protection of family’ per USMB guidelines.
Sounds like a match made in Heaven! You found your perfect mate, your soul mate! Lucky for you, there was someone out there for you! :)

:clap: There truly is a pot for every crazy lid.

My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree often says she’d happily give up her right to vote if such legislation would keep all women from voting. She’ll candidly tell anyone that women voters are and will be responsible for the destruction and degradation of our republic.

WAIVER:
For this thread and if possible, I’d like to waive my right to ‘protection of family’ per USMB guidelines.

Your wife is an ignorant, partisan nut and so are you. I don't know why you would even THINK about posting this embarrassing garbage about taking voting rights away from half of the adults in this country.

Trump lost in large part because women don't like his deplorable antics and so you are now thinking about making voting illegal for women. Pathetic.

Last edited:

WAIVER:

Your wife is an ignorant, partisan nut and so are you.

Trump lost in large part because women don't like his deplorable antics and so you are now thinking about making voting illegal for women. Pathetic.

He’s making it up.

BL is trying to couch his misogyny by pretending he’s married to Ilsa the She-Wolf.

That’s kinda the point...
She looks at things with the utmost simplicity.
Allow emotional, needy fools to vote on societal issues or sustain a thriving, prosperous, traditional America....She’s convinced we can’t have both.

I agree with your wife. I have heard women say they are voting because hes cute. He looks like he has a big dick. Mitt Romney had nice hair. Remember that one? Most women do not make reasoned or thoughtful decisions. They make emotional decisions. How they feel rather than what they think.

WAIVER:
Sounds like a match made in Heaven! You found your perfect mate, your soul mate! Lucky for you, there was someone out there for you! :)
There is no match. There is no wife. Look at his nic. "brokeloser"

Sheesh

I agree with your wife. I have heard women say they are voting because hes cute. He looks like he has a big dick. Mitt Romney had nice hair. Remember that one? Most women do not make reasoned or thoughtful decisions. They make emotional decisions. How they feel rather than what they think.
How many men voted for Bush because they wanted to have a beer with him....

WAIVER:

While get that this thread is intended as a "fun" hypothetical I'm gonna have to disagree. You see, my wife often reads through my USMB posts so . . . I do truly enjoy having an ass left to sit down on. Otherwise, carry on as I slowly back away . . .

I agree to disagree. Doesn't really matter since we need women's input for, fucking with Tradition in modern times anyway.

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!

Pericles

WAIVER:
Ann Coulter says the same thing.

WAIVER:
I hope such legislation would include girly men.

WAIVER:

Your wife is an ignorant, partisan nut and so are you. I don't know why you would even THINK about posting this embarrassing garbage about taking voting rights away from half of the adults in this country.

I think we should take the right to vote away from 90% of the adults in this country. Most of them are too stupid to vote.

WAIVER:

While get that this thread is intended as a "fun" hypothetical I'm gonna have to disagree. You see, my wife often reads through my USMB posts so . . . I do truly enjoy having an ass left to sit down on. Otherwise, carry on as I slowly back away . . .

Oh make no mistake, this is not hypothetical fun...My wife would happily surrender her right to vote to save the republic. She’s 100% convinced that we are voting ourselves into big big trouble.

How many men voted for Bush because they wanted to have a beer with him....

I think people made that comment in regards to he's a regular guy. This was especially true when he was running against Kerry, who tried to eat a hotdog and his face looked like somebody just took a mean dump in front of him. Or when he went to the gun store and asked if they had hunting licenses.

I don't think that's exclusive of women, I think that's most of the people on the left.

WAIVER:

See look at this sane person invoking his family then understanding he's made her political

I don't think we're putting the genie of women's rights back in teh bottle lol

Keeping them breeding is mroe important than stopping them from voting at this point. I don't think we have the stones to stop them. We need an enemy to convince them we know what the fuck we're talking about. They need to be reminded why women have never lead any major human civilization ever

You don't even realize you are making his point for him. They didn't like his deplorable antics. Forget about what he did for the economy. Forget about his success on our southern border. Forget about a new median income high before the virus. Forget about his ability to tame North Korea by making attempts to get along with them. His deplorable antics are why they voted against him, and put in a person with dementia that's part of an FBI money laundering investigation.

No woman, even a deeply conservative woman would say anything of the sort. Especially not an educated conservative woman.
This thread belongs in the Rubber Room..where we can taunt you properly. :)

Well that right there is a lie ... :thup:

Although I certainly don't agree with the premise, my mother believed something pretty damn close to what the OP suggested.
She was not only a Conservative, but she had a Doctorate in Library Science.

Forum List

Back