my young green beret neighbor just retired....

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
after 21 years. He was offered an incredible $150,000 to reup. But he said no way.
I'm talking with more and more with retirees that were just fed up.
Unity is now replaced with devirsity.

I think the underlining current in all this was the pull out in Afghanistan
And all those shinook helicopters

Last edited:
after 21 years. He was offered an incredible $150,000 to reup. But he said no way.

This is exactly what the Marxists/Demofascists want. A cripple military so the Commies can invade the country and take over. The stupid sheeple dont realize that the dumbass ones, who are welfare pukes will be the first eliminated as dead weight.

We are just over 5 years away from this possibility.

Once you have your 20 in you are basically working for half pay, he made the right choice.

Damn, the government didn't offer me anything on enlistment or even re-enlistment. Where do I sign up for payback?

Against Rainbow Bow-Wows

Just the kind of men who will lead the Red State military in the coming Civil War.

Damn, the government didn't offer me anything on enlistment or even re-enlistment. Where do I sign up for payback?

You were probably easily replaceable. My neighbors son, who was planning to reup in the Marines for 6 more, got more than $200K. He is a peelot so paying him off is cheaper than replacing him.

Forum List

Back