MyPillow Guy Goes After Fox News

Mike knows the way. If FOX News got a little lost along the way, they'll eventually catch up.

Meanwhile, there's always Newsmax. Not quite as entertaining, but they are doggedly hounding down the leftists.

Mike knows the way. If FOX News got a little lost along the way, they'll eventually catch up.

Meanwhile, there's always Newsmax. Not quite as entertaining, but they are doggedly hounding down the leftists.
Fakes Nooz has always sucked....Outside Tucker and Hilton, they have their heads shoved so far up Bushie neocon ass it makes me sick.

Okay! I guess it's time for me to go and spend another $500 at MyPillow. Y'all convinced me.

The local Veterans to whom I donate the merchandise will be very grateful. Who wants me to put their name on the card, so they know whom to thank?

I love it when y'all remind me to do this!

Okay! I guess it's time for me to go and spend another $500 at MyPillow. Y'all convinced me.

The local Veterans to whom I donate the merchandise will be very grateful. Who wants me to put their name on the card, so they know whom to thank?

Mike's pillows are great! We're also looking at getting a mattress pad and some slippers.

Mike's pillows are great! We're also looking at getting a mattress pad and some slippers.
Oh, God! I love the mattress topper! The first couple of nights it was a little hard but when I became accustomed to it, it became like my sleeping cloud! Two pillows and Mike's sheets just make it the best bed I've ever had!

The Vets really are grateful to get the slippers and bathrobes. Female Vets love them too!

LOL at you thinking the pillow guy is in any form or fashion a sane person. You must have mental problems yourself.

$500 isnt enough. Spend $5,000. Mike wont take you seriously otherwise.

Those dark days are way in the past for me. I can spot a chicken dancer a mile away.
Oh, but there's always the urge to backslide........................just a little..............................just this once.................................

I know junkies. Grew up with them.

Forum List

Back