MyPillow Guy Goes After Fox News

:auiqs.jpg:

I know junkies. A stressful day. A smell. A song. A chance meeting with an old dope buddy. It happens.
Now you're going after recovering addicts? What's next, handicapped people? Oh wait human garbage trump already delved to the bottom of that pit. Nothing is too low for you animals though.

Mike has irrefutable proof on Fox's bad behaviour that he's going reveal in a 72 hour tv-athon.

Wow! How original! And it only took you about 20 minutes to think of it!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Sorry I did not respond instantly like you seem to do. Tomorrow is big item trash day and I was taking stuff out to the curb.

Mike Lindell still trying to find his way.

I wanted to take a shot of it yesterday on my TV.

I don't have cable TV but I do have a cable box to access the local TV stations and the other channels that come with it (COZI, METv, GRIT, etc...). One of the stations that comes with the cable service is called "fail factory". What they usually show is an endless stream of Americas Funniest Home Video type clips. Well, for whatever reason, they were showing a "My Pillow" infomercial yesterday.

I thought it was ironic he was on a channel called "fail factory"...LOL

Forum List

Back