MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

We had one at the Gateway Shopping Center here in Marin City, it died pretty quickly.

Our is Oaklandtown just closed. In its heyday, it was quite a nice place to shop.

Mike is a recovered drug addict that started an American company that manufactures in America with American workers. I'll support a patriot like that any time. Now where the hell did I put my promo code?

So, you could hire American workers, then help overthrow the govt, and you're a patriot huh?

Probably why they constantly make claims of corruption, including Trump-appointed judges.

I still can't tell if they really believe this stuff or are just playing a part.
I don't believe they are playing a part and most of them don't really believe that bullshit. But they are SO heavily invested in it they will not let go. They want the world that tRump promises them where everyone knows their lane and stays in it or will be punished.

I don't believe they are playing a part and most of them don't really believe that bullshit. But they are SO heavily invested in it they will not let go. They want the world that tRump promises them where everyone knows their lane and stays in it or will be punished.

They are deeply and emotionally invested in what they believe. For them, to deny what really happened 01-06 because lie is better than the truth.

Two years after the election they still believe the lie. That is how bad it is for them. The an out and out flat refusal to accept the truth, because the truth scares them.

Last edited:
Uh-oh! Now how is he going to pay his many lawsuits? His $5M to the guy who proved Lindell's math wrong or the up coming Dominion lawsuit?

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off shelves.
The Chaska-based manufacturer recently listed more than 850 "surplus equipment" items on the online auction site K-Bid. Sewing machines, industrial fabric spreaders, forklifts and even desks and chairs are up for auction.
Founder and CEO Mike Lindell said MyPillow has experienced a loss in revenue and the items are no longer needed as the company consolidates its operations. Major retailers such as Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond and Slumberland Furniture all said they will no longer sell MyPillow products as Lindell continues to falsely claim that the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.
"It was a massive, massive cancellation," Lindell said in a phone interview Monday. "We lost $100 million from attacks by the box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us."

In April, an arbitration panel ruled that Lindell needed to pay $5 million to a software forensics expert who disproved several of his election claims in a "Prove Mike Wrong" contest. Lindell has challenged that ruling, calling it "frivolous."

"The $5 million is the lowest one," he said. "I will be vindicated in every single one."
The auction does not appear related to the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit targeting both Lindell and MyPillow, which is ongoing in federal court.

Your picture is in the dictionary next to the Hypocrite. It's ok to boycott My Pillow but not Bud Light.

Somebody made sure they got addicted to this fraud bullshit. And that's Trump because it helps him pay his bills. The election was settled when all the states certified the results. Now it's just a grift

Says the punk who whines about the Electoral College.

You are basing everything on you have been told by those in power. They fix things to get their way. Why you cannot admit that makes you naive and more brainwashed than you truly are. They are not credible people. Period.

I'm basing everything on the actual election results.

Not whatever random youtube video you're offering to shill your latest con, you fraud.

Ask Kari Lake's lawyers how that worked out.

All you Grifters and Frauds do.....is lose.

So if Mike Pillow guy is so fucking rich.

Why in hell is he selling off his company's equipment at bargain basement prices? Why have a fire sale if there not a need for one?

These aren't the best business people. Nor are our conservative posters the best thinkers. They're still trying to polish Elon's twitter turd, desperately spinning an AT LEAST 22 billion dollar loss in less than a year.

They are deeply and emotionally invested in what they believe. For them, to deny what really happened 01-06 because lie is better than the truth.

Two years after the election they still believe the lie. That is how bad it is for them. The an out and out flat refusal to accept the truth, because the truth scares them.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Pillow Guy is an American hero. You can tell by how much America's enemies hate him.

Listen here America. If NWO shillbots and NPCs aren't coming to sites like this to post threads like this about you, then you aren't trying hard enough.
Sounds like the rationale of a loser.

Pillow Guy is an American hero. You can tell by how much America's enemies hate him.

Listen here America. If NWO shillbots and NPCs aren't coming to sites like this to post threads like this about you, then you aren't trying hard enough.

An "American Hero", if a whacko lying loud mouth bully is your idea of a hero then you need some serious help.

Mike Pillow Guy has lied his company to near insolvency. Store are NOT carrying shitty merch for a reason.

Pillow Pooper is responsible for his financial problems. He alone created the shit storm that forcing him to sell his company's made in China equipment.

Not one of his "Predictions" of the Rapist and Traitor being returned to the WH came true, and you people were stupid enough to believe his outrageous claims.

Mikey is nothing more than a media whore, he loves being front of the camera and did anything and everything he could to keep his face on screen, even if it meant ruining his company.

TRANSLATED: Even when clearly laid out, you just rationalize the evidence. I mean, store chains and everyone in retail literally canceled the Pillow Guy at their own expense purely out of TDS, whereas I've yet to hear of one beer retailer that cancelled carrying AB products or even Bud Light. They just can't sell the stuff cause no one wants it now, not even the trans community. So, funny you blame us when the leftist trans people stopped buying Bud as well. That is how myopic your vision is.
Holy fucking irony, Batman. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back