MYPillow Wants FBI To Give Back His Phone

Get out and vote... bring some friends and have them vote... give a ride for folks so they can vote... tell everyone you know to make sure and vote... and we can crush this corrupt anti American FBI once and for all.....

Identity theft and tampering with election equipment.
Yeah, those are DEFINITELY more important values to enforce, than those who are trying to prove electoral legitimacy and the legitimacy of the government.

Nice to see you have your priorities here. :rolleyes:

Mike Lindell had his phone seized by the FBI.
He is under investigation and is now suing to get his phone back.

"Attorneys for MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell have released the search warrant that FBI investigators used to seize the Trump ally's cell phone, showing agents took the CEO and high-profile election denier's phone as part of an investigation into whether Lindell and others may have violated three federal statutes through an alleged election security breach in Colorado."

"According to the search warrant, which was uploaded to the court docket in Lindell’s lawsuit against the FBI Wednesday after some of its contents were first reported by news outlets, Lindell is listed as one of seven subjects in the federal government’s investigation, along with Mesa County, Colorado, election clerk Tina Peters—who has already been indicted by state prosecutors—and other election workers and right-wing allies.

"Attorneys for the pillow magnate filed a new motion Thursday seeking the return of his phone, arguing that losing access to the device has harmed his business and his personal health because he relies on it for his hearing aids"

"Except for face-to-face communications, I have depended on my cellphone for many years as my exclusive means of communication in my business and personal dealings," Lindell claimed. "On my cellphone, I have passwords for specific apps and for my company financial accounts (e.g. to wire funds) that are not stored anywhere else (including the cloud)."

"Not having my cellphone has already damaged my ability to conduct my business. I typically receive and send hundreds of text messages a day. For that reason, the data collected on my cellphone is exceptionally voluminous and multifarious. My hearing aids are also tied to this cellphone."

New psychiatric disorder -- MLDS -- Mike Lindell Derangement Syndrome.

Y'all just can't get free of the power this man holds over you.

Pretty funny.

Take some meds. Take a whole handful of meds.

Libs arch enemy.... a guy that sells pillows on TV...
Buuuaaahahahahahahahahahahahaheeeheeeheeeheeehahahaheeeheeehahaha

Forum List

Back