Mysophobia and Agoraphobia are going to spike

I drive around with my mask on because your not supposed to touch it once you've been out in public with it. You probably get more germs adjusting it and taking it off without washing your hands first.

But yes. This is going to change peoples attitudes for sure.

Last edited:
People who were afraid to leave their home or are afraid of germs are everywhere now and are rather funny driving around alone in masks

Lol the clown college is in session

I think you're right. This is going to be life changing event for those who work in Football Stadiums and crowded nightclubs, or have to go to work on a crowded train or bus. I forecast a lot of "Freak outs" in the months and years ahead.

People who were afraid to leave their home or are afraid of germs are everywhere now and are rather funny driving around alone in masks

My Mother, when I was around 8 to 10 years old she suffered from Agoraphobia. It came out of nowhere. Her worst fear was going to the grocery store. High anxiety for a couple of years and then back to normal.
I remember that time well. Not funny at all.

Watch Mel Brooks' High Anxiety. The word is acrophobia, fear of heights.

I have aggravat~ ophobia. Walmart on Black Friday might make me go nuttier than I already am.V-Max and two M14A to go in and buy a bait bucket. Shit like that.

I drive around with my mask on because your not supposed to touch it once you've been out in public with it. You probably get more germs adjusting it and taking it off without washing your hands first.
Good to know.

Wrong you drive around in a mask because the government told you too and you are a communist party rat who does exactly what they are told without thinking.

Wrong you drive around in a mask because the government told you too and you are a communist party rat who does exactly what they are told without thinking.
The Lone Ranger used silver bullets and named his horse Silver. Lone Ranger was CIA in Vietnam, not to be confused with Masked Rider. Time Clock...

Last edited:

I've been working in a hospital for 10 years. I don't need to watch the news or read this board to know how serious COVID-19 is and how easily contracted it is. You're fool and you're part of the issue. You are the communist rat infecting all of us.

exactly we created a nation of germaphobes.

I've been working in a hospital for 10 years. I don't need to watch the news or read this board to know how serious COVID-19 is and how easily contracted it is. You're fool and you're part of the issue. You are the communist rat infecting all of us.
how is it transmitted? they, experts, still don't know, and here you are saying you know how easy it is. tell us how it is contracted.

Last edited:

when told to hop in the box car, those people will be hopping in.

how is it transmitted? they, expert, still don't know, and here you are saying you know how easy it is. tell us how it is contracted.

Irrelevant to the conversation. The amount of patients in the ER and resources being used to combat the virus is the real measure. I'd say don't wear a mask if you don't want to, but the mask is for others.

how is it transmitted? they, expert, still don't know, and here you are saying you know how easy it is. tell us how it is contracted.

Irrelevant to the conversation. The amount of patients in the ER and resources being used to combat the virus is the real measure. I'd say don't wear a mask if you don't want to, but the mask is for others.
no no, you said it was easy to spread. tell us how. you said you knew.

We haven't been touching anyone else since march 6. and yet the count goes up. how the fk is that possible if isolation is the answer? I'm done with idiots who think they know, and still know nothing. then defer response when their position is questioned. proves my point. I know the numbers are lies. just look at the pneumonia charts

here

1586965850712.png

open us the fk up!!!!!!OPEN US THE FK UP

Last edited:

I keep my little paper mask in my purse. It's smeared with 5 different shades of lipstick. I slap it on when I go into a store. The law says wear a mask. End of sentence. I wear a mask.

Forum List

Back