Mysophobia and Agoraphobia are going to spike

I drive around with my mask on because your not supposed to touch it once you've been out in public with it. You probably get more germs adjusting it and taking it off without washing your hands first.

But yes. This is going to change peoples attitudes for sure.
Wrong you drive around in a mask because the government told you too and you are a communist party rat who does exactly what they are told without thinking.

I've been working in a hospital for 10 years. I don't need to watch the news or read this board to know how serious COVID-19 is and how easily contracted it is. You're fool and you're part of the issue. You are the communist rat infecting all of us.
There are two hospitals near me. Both are near empty. One has started laying off doctors and nurses. There's no income to pay them.

I never drive around without a mask on.

hqdefault.jpg

I drive around with my mask on because your not supposed to touch it once you've been out in public with it. You probably get more germs adjusting it and taking it off without washing your hands first.

But yes. This is going to change peoples attitudes for sure.
Wrong you drive around in a mask because the government told you too and you are a communist party rat who does exactly what they are told without thinking.

I've been working in a hospital for 10 years. I don't need to watch the news or read this board to know how serious COVID-19 is and how easily contracted it is. You're fool and you're part of the issue. You are the communist rat infecting all of us.
There are two hospitals near me. Both are near empty. One has started laying off doctors and nurses. There's no income to pay them.

They cancelled all of their screening colonoscopies, mammograms and prostrate biopsies. Not only do those tests themselves provide considerable income to the institutions, "positive" results on these procedures leads to further tests, treatments and surgeries that also produce revenue.

Leading hospitals were led to believe that Coronavirus cases would pack their joints to the rafters. Experts like Dr. Fauci promised the nation's medical administrators untold riches and boom times. Didn't come to fruition.

Forum List

Back