🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mystery as second GOP ex-state senator found dead from gunshots in two days. something's going on!

One in OK and one in AR. That is awfully coincidental. Hers is being investigated as a murder, while the OK is also being investigated.

Ms Smith was apparently a lifelong democrat turned republican and lost the election and Nichols was term limited and left state service. I guess you can make a case about the political affiliation of victims of homicide if you have a conspiracy streak.

Ms Smith was apparently a lifelong democrat turned republican and lost the election and Nichols was term limited and left state service. I guess you can make a case about the political affiliation of victims of homicide if you have a conspiracy streak.
She changed parties just months after her election in 2011.
Former Arkansas State Sen. Linda Collins-Smith found dead in home from apparent gunshot wound
Prior to her time in the Senate, Collins-Smith served one term in the state House of Representatives from 2011 to 2013. While she was elected as a Democrat, she swapped parties just months after taking office.

I am not one for conspiracy theories,but it is coincidental.

Forum List

Back