MYTH killer..SHOCK: Trump’s official voting record released by NYC, shows he's been Repub since 1980

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn, I just HATE killing a NeoCommie and RINO talking point! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Prently ^ | January 23, 2016 | Voltova Dmitri
(photo at the link) Donald Trump’s official voting record has been released, showing that he was a registered Republican since at least 1980, throwing water on the theory that he was at one time a Democrat. This is causing major panic in the Cruz campaign that insisted that Trump recently switched his affiliation. Voting records for Trump’s adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, were not immediately available. Trump is leading by wide margins in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, and nearly every other state where pollsters take the Republican electorate’s temperature. In Iowa, he is running neck-and-neck with Republican Sen....

• Banned
How exactly can they release his voting record when ballots don't have your name on them and are all mixed together?
In NY you have to DECLARE what party you support in order to VOTE in primaries... they wouldn't want idiots in the DemoRAT party crossing over to fuck up the Republican primaries...It is NOT an open primary! Voter records are kept separate between the party faithful!

How exactly can they release his voting record when ballots don't have your name on them and are all mixed together?
In NY you have to DECLARE what party you support in order to VOTE in primaries... they wouldn't want idiots in the DemoRAT party crossing over to fuck up the Republican primaries...It is NOT an open primary! Voter records are kept separate between the party faithful!
Primary registration has what to do with his actual voting record? You can register one way and vote another in general elections ya know.

• Banned
Primary registration has what to do with his actual voting record? You can register one way and vote another in general elections ya know.

So what!!!!! You are REGISTERED as in ONE PARTY.... Got in another street fight and got you bell rung again, I see!

Damn, I just HATE killing a NeoCommie and RINO talking point! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

(photo at the link) Donald Trump’s official voting record has been released, showing that he was a registered Republican since at least 1980, throwing water on the theory that he was at one time a Democrat. This is causing major panic in the Cruz campaign that insisted that Trump recently switched his affiliation. Voting records for Trump’s adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, were not immediately available. Trump is leading by wide margins in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, and nearly every other state where pollsters take the Republican electorate’s temperature. In Iowa, he is running neck-and-neck with Republican Sen....

Not that it matters to me one way or another but do you have a better link/source? That's only a blog.

Politifact has this for 2001:

TrumpVR2001

And here is Trump touting Clinton and the economy under Democrats.

Like I said, doesn't really matter to me, but you should at least be honest with yourself.

So what!!!!! You are REGISTERED as in ONE PARTY.... Got in another street fight and got you bell rung again, I see!
That is meaningless. You bought some bullshit out of a paper & I exposed your ignorance lol

Not that it matters to me one way or another but do you have a better link/source? That's only a blog.

TrumpVR2001

Like I said, doesn't really matter to me, but you should at least be honest with yourself.

AND what has any of this to do with him BEING A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN since 1980??? I believe you can VOTE and support other party candidates even if you are REGISTERED IN ONE PARTICULAR PARTY!

AND its been explained BY HIM, many times that you DO and SUPPORT whatever party or Candidate will HELP YOU with your business... I know this is hard for you with the low 2 digit IQ, but TRY and ask a 5th grader to explain it to you! REMEMBER, TRUMP was NOT a politician, BUT it seems he's a GENIUS and learn quicker than any other NON POLITICIAN I ever saw, even Perot, didn't GET IT!

That is meaningless. You bought some bullshit out of a paper & I exposed your ignorance lol

TROLLING AGAIN, as you have nothing better to do! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin:

Not trolling at all. Just explaining to you that a registration card MEANS NOTHING. Put your Trump sex doll down and realize you've been made to look foolish

You can register Dem & vote GOP or vice versa in any general election. Op's hard on for Trump exposes his gullibility

In NY you can't, perhaps in the backwater hellhole you live in, you can! I do enjoy watching your TRUMP HATRED MELTDOWN as he continues to advance!
Yes you can retard. You are not bound by registration in the general election.

TrumpVR2001

AND what has any of this to do with him BEING A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN since 1980??? I believe you can VOTE and support other party candidates even if you are REGISTERED IN ONE PARTICULAR PARTY!

AND its been explained BY HIM, many times that you DO and SUPPORT whatever party or Candidate will HELP YOU with your business... I know this is hard for you with the low 2 digit IQ, but TRY and ask a 5th grader to explain it to you! REMEMBER, TRUMP was NOT a politician, BUT it seems he's a GENIUS and learn quicker than any other NON POLITICIAN I ever saw, even Perot, didn't GET IT!

So... he only supported a party he's ideologically opposed to to line his pockets? What a fucking guy.

Not trolling at all. Just explaining to you that a registration card MEANS NOTHING. Put your Trump sex doll down and realize you've been made to look foolish

I've explained it, if you don't like the explaination, shove it up your ass and perhaps by osmosis, you'll get it, sooner or later!

You can register Dem & vote GOP or vice versa in any general election. Op's hard on for Trump exposes his gullibility

In NY you can't, perhaps in the backwater hellhole you live in, you can! I do enjoy watching your TRUMP HATRED MELTDOWN as he continues to advance!
Yes you can retard. You are not bound by registration in the general election.

What does that have to do with being REGISTERED as a Republican?

And i dont hate Trump. If he wins he wins. I just think your Trump obsession is hysterical

TrumpVR2001

So... he only supported a party he's ideologically opposed to to line his pockets? What a fucking guy.

$10 BILLION makes it seem so simple...but I guess when you butt hole is filled by your buddy, your though process isn't on what you write!

Forum List

Back