MYTH killer..SHOCK: Trump’s official voting record released by NYC, shows he's been Repub since 1980

AND what has any of this to do with him BEING A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN since 1980??? I believe you can VOTE and support other party candidates even if you are REGISTERED IN ONE PARTICULAR PARTY!

This is telling me that you can't read and do not understand how the youtube works. Registration form for Trump in 2001 with the Democratic Party ticked off. If I were you, I'd look into this a bit more.

You mean he JUMPED PARTY for an election or 2? Naw, impossible, An international businessman wouldn't do that! LOLOLOL!

You claimed he's been a Republican since 1980. Possibly not. But good on you to not care if you lie or not.

Trump doesn't buy favors from politicians. He only gives money to politicians for benefits. Two completely different things. Vigilante really is a special breed of retard. :lol:

Damn, I just HATE killing a NeoCommie and RINO talking point! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.

It's also verified that Trump has given thousands of dollars to the Clintons and far left candidates in the Democratic party over the years, but yeah, the Republicans criticizing Trump are the "RINOs". :badgrin:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You do realize that he NEEDS FEDRAL OK'S to do business overseas, such as his golf course in Scotland?...No, I guess you don't understand internetional business and what is needed!

Donald Trump is the walking, living version of a RINO. None of his past statements or actions would be acceptable for any other Republican candidate to you people, but because he came out swinging to deport brown people you all fell over yourselves trying to line up behind him.
Yes, he's a racist mother fucker who employs hundreds, perhaps thousand of those BROWN and BLACK people!

AND what has any of this to do with him BEING A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN since 1980??? I believe you can VOTE and support other party candidates even if you are REGISTERED IN ONE PARTICULAR PARTY!

This is telling me that you can't read and do not understand how the youtube works. Registration form for Trump in 2001 with the Democratic Party ticked off. If I were you, I'd look into this a bit more.

You mean he JUMPED PARTY for an election or 2? Naw, impossible, An international businessman wouldn't do that! LOLOLOL!

You claimed he's been a Republican since 1980. Possibly not. But good on you to not care if you lie or not.

The document presented in the article so states... but you believe what you want, after all you believe in the Manchurian muslim, and the 2 idiots currently running as DemoRATS!

Donald Trump is the walking, living version of a RINO. None of his past statements or actions would be acceptable for any other Republican candidate to you people, but because he came out swinging to deport brown people you all fell over yourselves trying to line up behind him.
Yes, he's a racist mother fucker who employs hundreds, perhaps thousand of those BROWN and BLACK people!

I never said it was Trump who was the racist.

lol, if you clowns are so obsessed with Trump being anti-establishment, why are you also obsessed with proving he's been an establishment Republican for decades?

Trump doesn't buy favors from politicians. He only gives money to politicians for benefits. Two completely different things. Vigilante really is a special breed of retard. :lol:
I see you didn't understand what I wrote!

lol, if you clowns are so obsessed with Trump being anti-establishment, why are you also obsessed with proving he's been an establishment Republican for decades?

Registered, not establishment...you know the difference?

I never said it was Trump who was the racist.

Yes INSINUATION with BROWN people doesn't count!

The document presented in the article so states... but you believe what you want, after all you believe in the Manchurian muslim, and the 2 idiots currently running as DemoRATS!

Article? You mean the blog you linked to? He may have been registered a Republican since the 80s, it doesn't matter to me. But this is an opportunity for you to demonstrate that you can look past the sources that you just want to agree with and come up with an answer with all available information.

Who is the blogs source of information? They link to an article but it doesn't back up the claim, so, wouldn't one wonder where they got it from?

You guys do know that it does not matter if Trump is a devout Republican nor a rock ribbed conservative, right?

The fact is he expressed a feeling about illegals and terrorism plus other topics that resonates with Americans is what is key.

I do not know how you top that, especially since Trump stood his ground when attacked from all sides. Makes you want to support him if you've been yelling kicked the illegals out or destroy ISIS for a few years and nothings happened.

So he's been a Republican in name only.

No, he's been a REGISTERED Republican! As opposed to being a registered DemoRAT!

And where's his record of voting for anti-establishment Republicans?

Article? You mean the blog you linked to? He may have been registered a Republican since the 80s, it doesn't matter to me. But this is an opportunity for you to demonstrate that you can look past the sources that you just want to agree with and come up with an answer with all available information.

Who is the blogs source of information? They link to an article but it doesn't back up the claim, so, wouldn't one wonder where they got it from?

I post the articles, if you have a problem and my explanation doesn't blow your skirt up, I suggest you get in touch with the articles originator! I simply don't care what you think or what your opinion is!

Damn, I just HATE killing a NeoCommie and RINO talking point! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.

It's also verified that Trump has given thousands of dollars to the Clintons and far left candidates in the Democratic party over the years, but yeah, the Republicans criticizing Trump are the "RINOs". :badgrin:

You do realize that he NEEDS FEDRAL OK'S to do business overseas, such as his golf course in Scotland?...No, I guess you don't understand internetional business and what is needed!

So he's amoral, unpatriotic, and will do anything for a buck.

Any NYer could have told you that decades ago.

So he's been a Republican in name only.

No, he's been a REGISTERED Republican! As opposed to being a registered DemoRAT!

And where's his record of voting for anti-establishment Republicans?

Go do some research, Not my Job, Manual Labor is an illegal alien!

So he's amoral, unpatriotic, and will do anything for a buck.

Any NYer could have told you that decades ago.

Damn, he acts just like a multi-Billionaire businessman does...SURPRISE!

Forum List

Back