N. Korea says US declared war on them...........

Kim is a big fat wiener, where are all the damn assassins when you need one?

Hell ISIS just killed off the highest ranking Ruskie in Syria and we get the blame for it...

You know, I'm not much for the shady world of assassinations of leaders of countries, but in this case, I think it would solve more problems than it would cause.

Wonder if we can get some of that stuff he used to kill his own family member?

Hell ISIS just killed off the highest ranking Ruskie in Syria and we get the blame for it...

You know, I'm not much for the shady world of assassinations of leaders of countries, but in this case, I think it would solve more problems than it would cause.

Triple AA shells?

Like those on the left, NK has been saying stupid shit for years.

But, because of the stupid shit that Trump has said, they are now saying that Trump declared war on them. Trump is the one who is exacerbating the problem.
The little king is looking for any reason to go to war. He might get it this time, and he will be gone. I think we finally have a president that will fight a war to win.

Really? What makes you think that Trump would be a good wartime CIC?

Triple AA shells?

No, that liquid poison that was used to kill his relative in the airport. You remember, the one where the women sprayed him with it?

Wow..................while everyone is worried about NFL players kneeling on the sidelines and everyone is all a twitter about the scandal, there is a much larger problem looming on the horizon that is more important than football......................

It seems that N. Korea has taken the tweets that Trump has put out there, and are now saying that the US has declared war on them, and that they now have the right to shoot down our aircraft in international waters.

Still think that Trump is good at leading this country?

'Declaration Of War' Means North Korea Can Shoot Down U.S. Bombers, Minister Says

Today, Ri said:

"The world, including all member states currently attending the United Nations General Assembly, must clearly remember that this time, America declared war on us first. The U.N. charter acknowledges all member states' independent rights to self-defense.

Because the United States declared war, even if U.S. strategic bombers do not intrude into our air, we will possess the right to respond in self-defense, including the right to launch at a random time and drop [the strategic bomber]."

Regarding who or what country might "last longer," the North Korean official added, "We will see when the time comes."
Lets get this straight, under any normal circumstances, this NK ordeal would be front and center headlined news...big headline news....but when you have Trump in the white house, its just another fuckin day in the neighborhood.....

N. Korea didn't really start ramping up their nuke program until Trump took office.
Exactly......anything to defuse the american stupid and get them not to focus on the fact we have a money laundering crook in da white house....Trump will "wag us all to a nuke showdown", if that's what it takes.

What fake concern? Over the past year, N. Korea has SUCCESSFULLY launched several ICBM's, as well as have had a couple of SUCCESSFUL test firings of nuclear weapons.

Un is off his rocker enough that he just might fire a missile over here, and it would be because Trump has egged him on.

Obama never had as much of a problem with N. Korea as Trump has so far.

Lol Obungles kicked the can down the road...silly twerp
Damn if Bush jr didn't kick that same can...

Like those on the left, NK has been saying stupid shit for years.

But, because of the stupid shit that Trump has said, they are now saying that Trump declared war on them. Trump is the one who is exacerbating the problem.
The little king is looking for any reason to go to war. He might get it this time, and he will be gone. I think we finally have a president that will fight a war to win.

Really? What makes you think that Trump would be a good wartime CIC?
i know what you are saying ABS but i wasnt to confident with obama as a wartime CIC either.....

Triple AA shells?

No, that liquid poison that was used to kill his relative in the airport. You remember, the one where the women sprayed him with it?
Yeah, Putin uses irradiated after shave to get his guys..

What fake concern? Over the past year, N. Korea has SUCCESSFULLY launched several ICBM's, as well as have had a couple of SUCCESSFUL test firings of nuclear weapons.

Un is off his rocker enough that he just might fire a missile over here, and it would be because Trump has egged him on.

Yeah the one Clinton opened

Wow..................while everyone is worried about NFL players kneeling on the sidelines and everyone is all a twitter about the scandal, there is a much larger problem looming on the horizon that is more important than football......................

It seems that N. Korea has taken the tweets that Trump has put out there, and are now saying that the US has declared war on them, and that they now have the right to shoot down our aircraft in international waters.

'Declaration Of War' Means North Korea Can Shoot Down U.S. Bombers, Minister Says

Today, Ri said:

"The world, including all member states currently attending the United Nations General Assembly, must clearly remember that this time, America declared war on us first. The U.N. charter acknowledges all member states' independent rights to self-defense.

Because the United States declared war, even if U.S. strategic bombers do not intrude into our air, we will possess the right to respond in self-defense, including the right to launch at a random time and drop [the strategic bomber]."

Regarding who or what country might "last longer," the North Korean official added, "We will see when the time comes."

lol... SO you think the United States declared war? :smoke:

-Geaux

Today, Ri said:

So if I declare war on American liberals, does that mean I have the right to shoot them down?

Thanks to Obama, Mr Trump now has to restore order

-Geaux
-------

NORTH KOREA’S EVOLVING NUCLEAR STRATEGY

Introduction

1 Over the past two decades, North Korea’s nuclear program has grown from a proliferation problem to a military threat to its neighbors and the United States. The country is now estimated to possess enough fissile material to build anywhere from six to about thirty nuclear weapons, depending largely on how much highly enriched uranium it has produced, and is poised to grow its stockpile, perhaps dramatically, over the coming years.

2 North Korea has conducted three increasingly powerful nuclear tests since 2006 as well as a series of missile launches, suggesting to some that it could sooner or later target the US homeland.

3 If that were not enough, the North has made excessively bold and even preemptive nuclear threats under the leadership of Kim Jong Un.

4 While North Korea’s nuclear capabilities and threats have grown, little attention has been paid to its emerging nuclear strategy for three reasons. First, there is a common caricature of North Korea as backward, unserious and incompetent that has led some to dismiss and downplay its nuclear efforts over the years. Only after its third nuclear test, in 2013, have many analysts begun to take North Korea’s nuclear capabilities seriously

http://uskoreainstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/NKNF_Evolving-Nuclear-Strategy_Smith.pdf

Yeah the one Clinton opened
That Bush kicked his way when NK left the UN nuclear energy treaty .

Forum List

Back