N. Korea to release 3 U.S. captives: Cheong Wa Dae official

Wise negotiating move by NK. Give up something of zero value to them and paint Trump a little bit more into a corner

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Soooo.....the President gets more Americans released ... without having to load millions of tax dollar cash on unmarked planes in the middle of the night, and have ransoms delivered for their release....

'WINNING'....

Soooo.....the President gets more Americans released ... without having to load millions of tax dollar cash on unmarked planes in the middle of the night, and have ransoms delivered for their release....

'WINNING'....

The sun came up in the east this morning as well, are you going to give Trump credit for that as well?

Maybe he made the rain fall on our region

The Americans were released. Liberals are pissed.

The sun came up in the east this morning as well, are you going to give Trump credit for that as well?
REALLY? What are you, 5 years old?

Much like the 2016 election results, I guess you can't accept the fact that the President just secured the release of more Americans without having to PAY for them like Barry did....

Wise negotiating move by NK. Give up something of zero value to them and paint Trump a little bit more into a corner

Trump is being set up

Release a few hostages to give him a political victory, maybe give him a parade and a medal when he arrives, tell him how great he is

He will give you anything

Much like the 2016 election results, I guess you can't accept the fact that the President just secured the release of more Americans without having to PAY for them like Barry did....

He will pay.....he will pay

He will pay.....he will pay
WTF does that mean? When they're released, they're released. IOW; off the table. As reality sets in around you, your pathology takes over. Not healthy at all.

You must have been PISSED when you heard North Korea is planning to release those people. Party over people, right?
and there's the rub

there really are people out there that don't want to see ANYTHING that paints Trump in a good light

because it distracts attention from their attempts to RESIST

we have 90% negative coverage of Trump in the media; yet he is polling low to mid 40's on his approval ratings (not far out of line with Reagan)

you know what that means?

blue-wavememe.jpg

Last edited:
Two Americans were freed under Obama’s watch.

Too bad Obama didn't have a thing to do with getting either one released.
I guess Trump didn’t have a thing to do with this one then either....hmmm

Sorry, no. I know you'd like to THINK that though, Little Kim has already said he is releasing these guys as a show of good faith. He wants to keep America and Trump in his good graces. As to the two folks under Obama, I remember the one case very well as I followed it closely. It involved a sergeant Tahmooressi and then-news anchor Greta Van Sustern who was directly involved in his release.

The guy had simply made a wrong turn into Mexico by accident and was arrested and detained for a year and tortured, to the point he tried to commit suicide. Try as they did to appeal for their help, no one in Obama's troupe would lift a finger to get him out. Obama the guy with his pen and telephone couldn't be bothered to make a call. Greta and others finally got him released on their own efforts negotiating directly with Mexican authorities as this article details.

Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi freed from Mexican jail, returns to US

Oh and another small detail not generally well known: sometime after his release, Trump gave him a check for an undisclosed large amount of money to help him get himself back on his feet. The guy had just come back from the Middle East and was suffering from PTSD. Jackass Obama never even gave the guy a hello.

Two Americans were freed under Obama’s watch.

Too bad Obama didn't have a thing to do with getting either one released.
I guess Trump didn’t have a thing to do with this one then either....hmmm

Sorry, no. I know you'd like to THINK that though, Little Kim has already said he is releasing these guys as a show of good faith. He wants to keep America and Trump in his good graces. As to the two folks under Obama, I remember the one case very well as I followed it closely. It involved a sergeant Tahmooressi and then-news anchor Greta Van Sustern who was directly involved in his release.

The guy had simply made a wrong turn into Mexico by accident and was arrested and detained for a year and tortured, to the point he tried to commit suicide. Try as they did to appeal for their help, no one in Obama's troupe would lift a finger to get him out. Obama the guy with his pen and telephone couldn't be bothered to make a call. Greta and others finally got him released on their own efforts negotiating directly with Mexican authorities as this article details.

Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi freed from Mexican jail, returns to US

Oh and another small detail not generally well known: sometime after his release, Trump gave him a check for an undisclosed large amount of money to help him get himself back on his feet. The guy had just come back from the Middle East and was suffering from PTSD. Jackass Obama never even gave the guy a hello.

Finally a President that understands the path to success, and freedom is strength, not appeasement. Obama was a go along to get along type of guy, apologizing for America's exceptionalness in becoming a country that is free, and not under the yoke of a Monarch. We are exceptional, and many countries that ruled with an aristocracy were forced to become Republics using the American model.

Forum List

Back