N.Y. Times op-ed: Open Borders As A Form Of Reparations For The West’s Crimes

At what point does the Reader conclude that the NYT has devolved into the Leftist National Enquirer?

Objective observers have already given up on this formerly-great "news" outlet.

NYT is owned by Jewish Ochs Sulzbeger.

Almost daily Weatherman complains about a Jew, but then loves them anyways.

NYT is owned by Jewish Ochs Sulzbeger.

Almost daily Weatherman complains about a Jew, but then loves them anyways.
I don't give a damn what his nationality/religion is, we challenge him on his views. If you are infected with antisemitism, you should work to be cleansed of this most ancient of hates.

THIS ARTICLE IS PROOF THAT OPEN-IMMIGRATIONISTS ARE MOTIVATED BY HOSTILITY TO AMERICA AND THE WEST:

N.Y. Times op-ed: Open Borders As A Form Of Reparations For The West’s Crimes.

“What is good immigration policy for the United States is separate from what is just and moral for the peoples whose destiny America, past and present, has affected.”​

A Trump2020 campaign document, as it stands.

At what point does the Reader conclude that the NYT has devolved into the Leftist National Enquirer?

Any org who lies to me 24 7 just does not get on my list of folks I trust or want to hear from. But they keep trying to emailing me special offers to the rag they call news.

Just think of the MSM as a Department of the DNC and it all begins to make sense.

Forum List

Back