🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NAACP admits to being snookered

Woman gives testimonial on how she overcame her racism.

Breitbart cuts everything out except the part where she describes her racism.

I'd call that editing the fuck out of a video and turning it into a hit piece.

Even glenn-fuggin-beck called him out on the dishonesty of it.

Jeez.

What evidence do you have that Brietbart cut everything else out? How do you know they didn't recieve the video as is? I mean until the NAACP released the full tape, I see absolutely no evidence that anyone but them had the full tape.

And Glenn didn't call Brietbart dishonest. He just made the point that the video is out of context and gave her point of view along with asking the question about how the NAACP responded too it so quickly without watching the video they had or gathering any information on it or why the President demanded her resignation immediately when alot more damning statements have been given by others who are much more important in the administration, who yet still have their jobs.

If you think that Breitbart didn't cut that to just show her saying she didn't do everything she could for the white farmer then I have some nice swampland in Florida you might be interested in purchasing.

it has not been proven...she was racist and he never claimed she was not repentent or that she is currently doing this....the video clearly made reference to the mid 80's....nice try

but fail

if you want to whine and say that he should have included where she apologized, fine, i haven't watched his video, but if he didn't include that, then that is unfortunate, however, it doesn't make the video a lie concerning her specific act of racism that she admitted

So lemme get this straight ... you haven't watched his video and your entire "point" that you have seemingly gone the mattresses over is that "she did do what she said she did and it was racist."

Of course THE ACT she was talking about was racist but her talking about it as part of how she OVERCAME HER OWN RACISM is not.

LMFAO

You are so far gone it's pathetic.

Yurt, I think the inconsistancy of their positions is lost on them.

Yurt is, of course, right here.

Yurt, of course, is a tool here.

Woman gives testimonial on how she overcame her racism.

Breitbart cuts everything out except the part where she describes her racism.

I'd call that editing the fuck out of a video and turning it into a hit piece.

Even glenn-fuggin-beck called him out on the dishonesty of it.

Jeez.

What evidence do you have that Brietbart cut everything else out? How do you know they didn't recieve the video as is? I mean until the NAACP released the full tape, I see absolutely no evidence that anyone but them had the full tape.

And Glenn didn't call Brietbart dishonest. He just made the point that the video is out of context and gave her point of view along with asking the question about how the NAACP responded too it so quickly without watching the video they had or gathering any information on it or why the President demanded her resignation immediately when alot more damning statements have been given by others who are much more important in the administration, who yet still have their jobs.

If you think that Breitbart didn't cut that to just show her saying she didn't do everything she could for the white farmer then I have some nice swampland in Florida you might be interested in purchasing.
hey, how about some PROOF first

someone gave the tape to him, why dont they come forward and say if they gave him the full tape or not
btw, the full tape came from the NAACP
so, the edited version had to have some connection to THEM

Last edited:

As long as I can drain the swamp and you provide it cheaply, sounds like a good deal.

So lemme get this straight ... you haven't watched his video and your entire "point" that you have seemingly gone the mattresses over is that "she did do what she said she did and it was racist."

Of course THE ACT she was talking about was racist but her talking about it as part of how she OVERCAME HER OWN RACISM is not.

LMFAO

You are so far gone it's pathetic.

How is it that he is a tool because you don't read what he is actually saying or making any attempt whatsoever to understand it? That's not his fault. His position is pretty clear and absolutely correct.

Personally, however, I am getting tired of hypocrisy arguments. Few people have the intellectual honesty to exam themselves and admit when they are actually being hypocritical, so it's pointless.

someone gave the tape to him, why dont they come forward and say if they gave him the full tape or not

Let's say Breitbart did release the tape just the way he got it without the rest of the context.

That means he at best released a tape as an attack piece without verifying the context that the woman was speaking in and wound up with egg on his face after it comes to light that it was part of a testimonial on how she learned from her mistakes and overcame her racism.

The guy is a dishonest piece of trash.

Last edited:

How is it that he is a tool because you don't read what he is actually saying or making any attempt whatsoever to understand it? That's not his fault. His position is pretty clear and absolutely correct.

Personally, however, I am getting tired of hypocrisy arguments. Few people have the intellectual honesty to exam themselves and admit when they are actually being hypocritical, so it's pointless.

Yurt is running static in an effort to not admit the shamelessness of this hit piece and doing so by focusing on the fact that the act she committed in the story was racist. It's typical Yurt.

Art, you're usually a little more fair than this. You not to get your drink on or something. Ravi for one made it very clear that she didn't consider the comments as racist comments. Now granted , Ravi is a fucking idiot and in noway represents the mainstream of even the left wing radicals, but still you're claim was that no one said it wasn't racist, and that is incorrect.

Let's say Breitbart did release the tape just the way he got it without the rest of the context.

That means he at best released a tape as an attack piece without verifying the context that the woman was speaking in and wound up with egg on his face after it comes to light that it was part of a testimonial on how she learned from her mistakes and overcame her racism.

if all he got was that edited piece, how does that make HIM dishonest?
come on, you dont like the guy
that is clear
but dont be what you dont like

that is clear

I'm convinced the left knows all they have left is attacks and lies. Art wasn't like that even two weeks ago, down in the law forum George is lying about stuff, when I didn't think he was like that, etc etc. I mean you expect lies from Ravi and CircleJerk and Blu and the like , but even the normally honest lefties have resorted to lying.

Art, you're usually a little more fair than this. You not to get your drink on or something. Ravi for one made it very clear that she didn't consider the comments as racist comments. Now granted , Ravi is a fucking idiot and in noway represents the mainstream of even the left wing radicals, but still you're claim was that no one said it wasn't racist, and that is incorrect.

The comments weren't racist. The comments were about how she overcame racism. The act of not doing everything she could for the white farmer was racist. Do you see the difference?

that is clear

It's makes him dishonest because he ran with it without checking into it. Had he done so he would have known that she was talking about how she overcame her own racism and not just saying racist things to a group of people. He didn't care about integrity, he cared about attacking.

that is clear

I'm convinced the left knows all they have left is attacks and lies. Art wasn't like that even two weeks ago, down in the law forum George is lying about stuff, when I didn't think he was like that, etc etc. I mean you expect lies from Ravi and CircleJerk and Blu and the like , but even the normally honest lefties have resorted to lying.

I know you aren't calling me a liar.

The comments weren't racist. The comments were about how she overcame racism. The act of not doing everything she could for the white farmer was racist. Do you see the difference?

Yes that is different. So let me be clear Art, Ravi made her opinion known that the black woman did nothing wrong by not giving the white farmer all the help she could.

Ravi is a loon and a racist Art, and defending her would not aid your cause in anyway.

that is clear

Art, I have defended you over and over, I even said in THIS thread that that behavior was unusual for you, but yes in this case, you ARE being dishonest. the truth is you don't know if the man seen the whole video or not. You have no idea who edited the video. If it was he, yes he was dishonest, but innocent until proven guilty brother. Or did you not learn ANYTHING from this episode?

that is clear

It's makes him dishonest because he ran with it without checking into it. Had he done so he would have known that she was talking about how she overcame her own racism and not just saying racist things to a group of people. He didn't care about integrity, he cared about attacking.
what if he ran with all he had?
doesnt that change anything
the dishonest one would be the person that edited it
and at this point we dont know WHO that is
and Breitbart says it wasnt HIM that edited it
i think he should reveal the source

Yes that is different. So let me be clear Art, Ravi made her opinion known that the black woman did nothing wrong by not giving the white farmer all the help she could.

Ravi is a loon and a racist Art, and defending her would not aid your cause in anyway.

Show me where Ravi said the woman did nothing wrong by not giving the white farmer all the help she could.

Show me where Ravi said the woman did nothing wrong by not giving the white farmer all the help she could.

Art, it's late and honestly I don't remember which of the threads it was in, but I will find it for you sometime tomorrow if you wish. However, you KNOW Ravi is a fucking lunatic and says stupid things like that all the time. Hell fire man she opined that a father should be thrown in jail for something a mother did when he wasn't even in the picture. She's a god damned nut , and frankly if you can't acknowledge that well I will have lost respect for you my man.

Art, I have defended you over and over, I even said in THIS thread that that behavior was unusual for you, but yes in this case, you ARE being dishonest. the truth is you don't know if the man seen the whole video or not. You have no idea who edited the video. If it was he, yes he was dishonest, but innocent until proven guilty brother. Or did you not learn ANYTHING from this episode?

If he got it that way then he's dishonest for running with something and branding it "racist" without knowing the full context. And now he has egg on his face (again). Just like he did with the ACORN video.

If he got it that way then he's dishonest for running with something and branding it "racist" without knowing the full context. And now he has egg on his face (again). Just like he did with the ACORN video.

Egg on his face? Why ? He said from the beginning that his intention was to show that the NAACP has racism within it. I think all the audience members who were giggling as she told her story of not helping the white man as much as she could proved that they are there. Yes?

Forum List

Back