🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NAACP admits to being snookered

Woman gives testimonial on how she overcame her racism.

Breitbart cuts everything out except the part where she describes her racism.

I'd call that editing the fuck out of a video and turning it into a hit piece.

Even glenn-fuggin-beck called him out on the dishonesty of it.

Jeez.

it doesn't change the fact she was racist....my point is that the libs are claiming she wasn't and that she didn't act on it, she did in fact act on it

the same libs claiming it was a lie are the same libs that still use lott as an example to show racism in the republican party despite the fact he resigned and repented

wake up a15

Wake up?

lol ...

Wake up yourself. I never said she wasn't racist just that Breitbart is a scumbag piece of shit for presenting that tape the way he did. Anytime you want to admit to that would be a good one.

And your but "Mom they did it too" point is nothing but you WHINING and showing what a total HACK you are.

seriously, why do you have the old spice guy for your avatar?

that seems kinda gay ;)

Look at your avatar, now back at mine. Look at your avatar again, now back at mine. Sadly it doesn't smell as awesome as mine, but with the new awesome power of Isiah Mustafa, it could be. Monocle Smile!

:lol:

Jeez.
are you sure breitbart was the one that did the editing?
i dont read his blog so i dont know how he is, but is it not possible that someone else edited it and sent it to him?
how about we wait to get ALL the facts before we assign blame here?

Breitbart is claiming the video was sent to him edited, but we can't expect the majority of libs to take him at his word.

Why should anyone believe Breitbart? His has no credibility. This is the same guy behind the editing of the ACORN pimp and ho tapes.

It's been refuted.

How about you hop over to the Fox photoshop thread you ducked for days before calling anyone a wuss, you pussy partisan hack.

no it hasn't....

nice try liar...she was racist, that is a fact

I never said she wasn't racist just that Breitbart edited the tape by snipping out just those select remarks without putting into context WHY she was speaking about that part of her life.

And don't call me a liar. Breitbart's dishonesty has been proven.

it has not been proven...she was racist and he never claimed she was not repentent or that she is currently doing this....the video clearly made reference to the mid 80's....nice try

but fail

if you want to whine and say that he should have included where she apologized, fine, i haven't watched his video, but if he didn't include that, then that is unfortunate, however, it doesn't make the video a lie concerning her specific act of racism that she admitted

Jeez.

it doesn't change the fact she was racist....my point is that the libs are claiming she wasn't and that she didn't act on it, she did in fact act on it

the same libs claiming it was a lie are the same libs that still use lott as an example to show racism in the republican party despite the fact he resigned and repented

wake up a15

Wake up?

lol ...

Wake up yourself. I never said she wasn't racist just that Breitbart is a scumbag piece of shit for presenting that tape the way he did. Anytime you want to admit to that would be a good one.

And your but "Mom they did it too" point is nothing but you WHINING and showing what a total HACK you are.

good lord, you are seriously a whiny baby

i am pointing out their blatant hypocrisy (not that they did it too moron)...i can't believe you don't understand the difference...have you graduated high school?

the hypocrisy is poignent here as it destroys their credibility in trying to minimize her racist act simply because she apologized....while not accepting the apology from righties....

there is not a "they did it too" here you dumbass

are you sure breitbart was the one that did the editing?
i dont read his blog so i dont know how he is, but is it not possible that someone else edited it and sent it to him?
how about we wait to get ALL the facts before we assign blame here?

Breitbart is claiming the video was sent to him edited, but we can't expect the majority of libs to take him at his word.

Why should anyone believe Breitbart? His has no credibility. This is the same guy behind the editing of the ACORN pimp and ho tapes.

So you agree with my post...and yet the WH took him seriously. Go figure.

no it hasn't....

nice try liar...she was racist, that is a fact

I never said she wasn't racist just that Breitbart edited the tape by snipping out just those select remarks without putting into context WHY she was speaking about that part of her life.

it has not been proven...she was racist and he never claimed she was not repentent or that she is currently doing this....the video clearly made reference to the mid 80's....nice try

but fail

if you want to whine and say that he should have included where she apologized, fine, i haven't watched his video, but if he didn't include that, then that is unfortunate, however, it doesn't make the video a lie concerning her specific act of racism that she admitted

So lemme get this straight ... you haven't watched his video and your entire "point" that you have seemingly gone the mattresses over is that "she did do what she said she did and it was racist."

Of course THE ACT she was talking about was racist but her talking about it as part of how she OVERCAME HER OWN RACISM is not.

LMFAO

You are so far gone it's pathetic.

wake up a15

Wake up?

lol ...

i am pointing out their blatant hypocrisy (not that they did it too moron)...i can't believe you don't understand the difference...have you graduated high school?

the hypocrisy is poignent here as it destroys their credibility in trying to minimize her racist act simply because she apologized....while not accepting the apology from righties....

Yurtie, you are running static for what is as blatant a hatchet job as you will ever see from Breitbart. That makes you a total hack.

So you agree with my post...and yet the WH took him seriously. Go figure.

The WH has shown they are prone to stupid kneejerk reactions to things.

Wake up?

lol ...

Yurtie, you are running static for what is as blatant a hatchet job as you will ever see from Breitbart. That makes you a total hack.

the only hack here is you....i'm merely pointing out the truth of the racism that many on the left claim never happened...at least you stop with your "they did it too" nonsense...just admit you're wrong about that champ

apparently truth = hack to you

i figured you for a non hack, but seriously, if you can't differentiate between lies and truth and what i am defending and not defending here, you had better take a step back and chill out

have a beer

but fail

So lemme get this straight ... you haven't watched his video and your entire "point" that you have seemingly gone the mattresses over is that "she did do what she said she did and it was racist."

Of course THE ACT she was talking about was racist but her talking about it as part of how she OVERCAME HER OWN RACISM is not.

LMFAO

You are so far gone it's pathetic.

i watched the full version, not brietbart's....

and i can't believe how stupid you are being here. you admit that the act was racist....that is all i'm saying, however, many of your lefty loony friends here are saying there was no racism, the whole thing was a lie. and just like divecon, you are throwing straw up....you are claiming i am saying the part about how she overcame it is also racism....that is wholly untrue and complete lie and distortion of anything i've said

i think you've just got a woody for me and you can't objectively read what i actually write....as i said, step back, because you full of shit and mischaracterizing nearly everyting i'm saying

Forum List

Back