🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NAACP Has Yet to Acknowledge Scott, Love, and Hurd

How does the NAACP normally acknowledge black winners?

A bowl of fruit, secret handshake, case of beer?

The abiltity to establish context would help you out. The claim was that the NAACP was not in the business of advancing Black people. If this was true the NAACP would not fight for civil rights. Your deflection has nothing to do with that point. Where do you see the NAACP breaking this tax code?

Exemption Requirements - 501 c 3 Organizations

I don't see "must support Republican candidates too" in those rules.

Do you have a link to the NAACP endorsing any candidates or parties?

You don't see the inconsistency of those two statements? Good grief...
That must mean you dont have a link.

That must mean you don't understand logic. "Must support Republican candidates too" acknowledges support of non-Republican candidates.
If you had a link to your claims maybe it would help me with my logic. Your claims carry no weight with me. I need some proof.

The abiltity to establish context would help you out. The claim was that the NAACP was not in the business of advancing Black people. If this was true the NAACP would not fight for civil rights. Your deflection has nothing to do with that point. Where do you see the NAACP breaking this tax code?

Exemption Requirements - 501 c 3 Organizations

That must mean you dont have a link.

That must mean you don't understand logic. "Must support Republican candidates too" acknowledges support of non-Republican candidates.

No, it doesn't, and no form of "logic" will agree with you on that one.

In fact, your conclusion would be a "logical fallacy".

There are no inconsistencies in my statements.

The rules for 501c3s are not complicated, they are simple.

They cannot explicitly endorse any candidates or parties.

They are not required to be "bipartisan" or fair.
They also can not disparage one party over another. Because that in fact is picking a party to support.
Let me guess. You dont have a link to the NAACP officially disparaging one party over the other?
I already posted it numbnuts.

They also can not disparage one party over another. Because that in fact is picking a party to support.

Link to the NAACP "disparaging" the Republican Party?
Already linked.

Let me guess. You dont have a link to the NAACP officially disparaging one party over the other?
No you didnt.

You claimed the KKK was conservative democrats so how is that not relevant?
The KKK was formed after the Civil War. Conservative Democrats nowadays have nothing to do with the KKK.
Nor do republicans keep up or provide actual evidence.... I can provide evidence that a prominent Democratic Senator was a former head of the KKK and since 1960. Can you do the same?
i never claimed the republicans did. Where do you see that?
You did not claim that the right was republicans, you did not claim the Republicans are conservative, you did not claim that the KK is conservative?
No. I claimed the KKK was conservative.
You also claimed it was not the democratic party then went on to claim there are still conservatives in the democratic party.

No you didnt.
Are you brain dead? Never mind we all know the answer to that question.

No you didnt.
Are you brain dead? Never mind we all know the answer to that question.
Where is your link?

I'm not a democrat. I have no team. Its not a team sport and you should know this. I know you arent that bright but you dont seem to understand the difference between a party label and an ideology. Liberals can be Republican and conservatives an be Democrats. I feel sorry for you that you went through life not understanding that simple concept.
Are you really this stupid? The political meaning of Liberal and conservative have changed even since the 1940's.
Are you really this stupid? Link to one KKK member that voted as a liberal.
I don't need to you need to show that you understand that the words do not mean the same as they did in the 1870's, hell they don't mean the same thing they meant in the 1940's.
I dont care what you need. I simply explained to you that you dont have a clue about what you are saying.

Further I want you to show me where the NAACP has violated the tax code. Dont think I forgot.
So much for supporting black republicans, in fact the NAACP has attacked them.

NAACP defends dummy remark against black Republican Tim Scott - Washington Times
Try again retard.

The KKK was formed after the Civil War. Conservative Democrats nowadays have nothing to do with the KKK.
Nor do republicans keep up or provide actual evidence.... I can provide evidence that a prominent Democratic Senator was a former head of the KKK and since 1960. Can you do the same?
i never claimed the republicans did. Where do you see that?
You did not claim that the right was republicans, you did not claim the Republicans are conservative, you did not claim that the KK is conservative?
No. I claimed the KKK was conservative.
You also claimed it was not the democratic party then went on to claim there are still conservatives in the democratic party.
No. i said conservative Democrats started the KKK. Your reading comprehension skills need work son.

No. I said the Democrats that started the KKK were conservatives.

The link provides a QUOTE of one of the heads of the NAACP stating the GOP is racist and the tea party and goes on to claim a black senator is a mouth piece dummy for them. How more specific can you get?

Are you really this stupid? The political meaning of Liberal and conservative have changed even since the 1940's.
I don't need to you need to show that you understand that the words do not mean the same as they did in the 1870's, hell they don't mean the same thing they meant in the 1940's.
I dont care what you need. I simply explained to you that you dont have a clue about what you are saying.

Further I want you to show me where the NAACP has violated the tax code. Dont think I forgot.

NAACP defends dummy remark against black Republican Tim Scott - Washington Times
Try again retard.
i already shot that down as an opinion piece. I need a link where the NAACP states their position against any political candidate running for office. Officially

Try again retard.
i already shot that down as an pinion piece. I need a link where the NAACP states their position against any political candidate running for office.
It is not an opinion piece, the man said what he said and the NAACP backed him up. It is fact and you have no reply because it clearly violates the provisions of tax exempt status.

Try again retard.
i already shot that down as an pinion piece. I need a link where the NAACP states their position against any political candidate running for office.
It is not an opinion piece, the man said what he said and the NAACP backed him up. It is fact and you have no reply because it clearly violates the provisions of tax exempt status.
Yes. it is an opinion piece. Do I need to embarrass you and prove it or will you go back and check your link yourself?

The link provides a QUOTE of one of the heads of the NAACP stating the GOP is racist and the tea party and goes on to claim a black senator is a mouth piece dummy for them. How more specific can you get?
You can specifically show me where the guy was speaking for the NAACP for starters
The NAACP doubled down by announcing they SUPPORTED his statements. Perhaps you can not read?

The link says nothing of the sort.

The word "Republican" was not once mentioned by the NAACP leader, or by the organization as a whole.

Forum List

Back