NAACP Leader Calls Rodeo Clown’s Obama Mask A “Hate Crime”…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
well here it is...THIS is what you got for electing the first black president, THE UNITER...Why don't they just lynch the guy...hell with spending TAXPAYERS money on a investigation...the NAACP has become A JOKE

SNIP:

Shaking my head in disbelief.

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KMOX) – The President of the Missouri Chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) says a rodeo clown act depicting President Barack Obama at the Missouri State Fair Saturday night was a hate crime.

“I think that a hate crime occurred,” Ratliff told KXNT Radio in Las Vegas Thursday. ”I think a hate crime occurs when you use a person’s race to depict who they are and to make degrading comments, gestures, et cetera, against them.”

Ratliff says it’s an outrage that taxpayer dollars were used to disrespect the president.

all of it here
NAACP Leader Calls Rodeo Clown?s Obama Mask A ?Hate Crime?? | Weasel Zippers

I think it's an outrage that Mr. Ratliff is still breathing. What's he doing in Vegas? I wonder where the money to go there came from. Calling in the "Secret Service" will he? For what?

The NAACP is losing what little credibility it ever had, even among sane blacks. Of course this isn't going to be designated a hate crime. There will be no DOJ or secret service investigation. The NAACP just got an earful of how Americans feel about obama and they don't like it.

well here it is...THIS is what you got for electing the first black president, THE UNITER...Why don't they just lynch the guy...hell with spending TAXPAYERS money on a investigation...the NAACP has become A JOKE

SNIP:

Shaking my head in disbelief.u

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KMOX) – The President of the Missouri Chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) says a rodeo clown act depicting President Barack Obama at the Missouri State Fair Saturday night was a hate crime.

“I think that a hate crime occurred,” Ratliff told KXNT Radio in Las Vegas Thursday. ”I think a hate crime occurs when you use a person’s race to depict who they are and to make degrading comments, gestures, et cetera, against them.”

Ratliff says it’s an outrage that taxpayer dollars were used to disrespect the president.

all of it here

He needs to lighten up a bit. If it had been done with Bush 10 years ago, people would have been applauding.

Someone needs to go out and buy the NAACP a sense of humor. On the bright side, at least they aren't whining about Trayvon anymore.

SNIP:

all of it here

Well, he's just as stupid as the guy who came up with the idea in the first place. They are idiots together.

Ms Ratliff is a Stalinist and that is a mentality that is plaguing the leadership of the NAACP today. They are as much clowns as the guy in the rodeo.

SNIP:

all of it here

Oh The Irony of the leader of a racist hate group calling something else a hate crime.

How many decades do they get to keep going unchecked by the law?

The jihad major is on trial for murdering 13 of his own men and wounding 30 others and barely a flicker of acknowledgement in what passes for the modern media but let one rodeo clown put on a Barry Hussein mask and the left becomes hysterical.

SNIP:

all of it here

Well, he's just as stupid as the guy who came up with the idea in the first place. They are idiots together.

Err...

So, what if the guy were depicting President Bush?

SNIP:

all of it here

listen up dear, the GUY who did this was any everyday American who preforms in a rodeo, you thought it stupid, your right...but the NAACP is an organization that has now become a professional greivence monster and is calling for infringing on yours and the people in country RIGHTS of Freedom of SPEECH...you might get a little more excited over that than some rodeo clown..but again your choice

Last edited:
You can commit a hate crime against someone by mocking them when they aren't even there? Which crime is that?

SNIP:

all of it here

They should know. They NAACP IS a hate crime.

SNIP:

all of it here

listen up dear, the GUY who did this was any everyday American who preforms in a rodeo, you thought it stupid, your right...but the NAACP is an organization that has now become a professional greivence monster and is calling for infringing on yours and the people in country RIGHTS of Freedom of SPEECH...you might get a little more excited over that than some rodeo clown..but again your choice

The NAACP is nothing more than hit men. That's all they are, thugs.

They and the SPLC.

It is clear from this incident, although it has been clear from many others that the NAACP I is more than willing to ruin the life of a person who has served the public for many years over absolutely nothing. The venom and hate that comes from them and their followers on here is mind boggling. They don't want a piece of the pie. They want to destroy the pie.

Forum List

Back