NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
NAACP is a fraud and nothing more than a political arm of the democrat party.these are sad times for the once proud organization:evil:

NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for “Moral Monday” March

NAACP Florida State Conference partnered with the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood and National Organization for Women, two groups that push abortion rights.

Planned Parenthood is the largest chain of abortion clinic in the Unites States and they locate their clinics in minority communities. They were founded in Eugenics and by a racist named Margaret Sanger.

So- how does the NAACP justify doing anything with abortionists like Planned Parenthood as anything near moral?

Planned Parenthood was founded in Eugenics racism….Perhaps Planned Parenthood should read what African American leaders say about Planned Parenthood – Here

Today 5 BLACK babies to every 1 White baby will die inside American Abortion Clinics. Is there a targeting going on?

NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for "Moral Monday" March | LifeNews.com

Yeah....the NAALCP supports killing dem black kids.....

Babies in the womb have have no party affiliation...NAACP certainly doesn't stand for the civil rights of minorities that's for sure...they could give a shit less

wow, that should speak volumes to black people...

sadly it won't

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." -- Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood

Over 50% of abortions in NYC are black kids.

The NAALCP must be proud they are killing off a generation of people that will ensure they will always be a minority......oh wait, maybe that is the reason they support it.

Yeah....the NAALCP supports killing dem black kids.....

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood- Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

NAACP is a fraud and nothing more than a political arm of the democrat party.these are sad times for the once proud organization:evil:

how? because they defend women's rights?

a bit excessive of you, no?

Would the NAACP defend Condi Rice? Or Star Parker? Or Mia Love? Or Sarah Palin? Or Daneen Borelli? Or Nikki Haley?

If you imply that it would, you are about as excessive as excessive gets.

Okay, here's the thing...

I really have no strong feelings about the abortion issue one way or the other except to say two things...

First...

When I think about it, it saddens me that such a procedure would be considered a viable option for some, but I understand it.

Second...

I have three daughters, one of whom should never be allowed to have a child. Seriously, no joke... So, having three daughters and knowing that they
were raised properly and two of them turned out great, and knowing those two make good decisions, and knowing that I taught them to always do what is best... I am... Not glad... Relieved? Relieved that, should they require it, there is a relatively safe option for them.

But...

When I see stories like this:

In Mississippi, 72% of the Babies Aborted Are Black | CNS News

And then I see stories about the NAACP marching with Planned Parenthood, the Ford of abortion providers, I have to wonder what the fuck?

I realize that PP claims to provide services other than abortions, but let's face it, that is what they do best and it is what they do most...

72% of abortions are black because whites have easy access to other forms of birth control.

while blacks are stuck with the "birth control of last resort".

I realize that PP claims to provide services other than abortions, but let's face it, that is what they do best and it is what they do most...

That's not true, either.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PP_by_the_Numbers.pdf

only 3% of the services offered by Planned Parenthood are abortions. The rest is contraception, sex education, and health care.

72% of abortions are black because whites have easy access to other forms of birth control.

That's not true, either.

only 3% of the services offered by Planned Parenthood are abortions. The rest is contraception, sex education, and health care.

Lol yeah black folk don't have no photo ID to buy condoms

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

Those who favor abortion should look at what might have been.

I and my wife had the perfect life. Comfortable, mortgage free home, good income in retirement, good local friends and not a worry in the world.

Then our daughter, living 1800 miles away informed us that we are about to have our first (and only) grand child.

Without hesitation, we put our home on the market and made a handsome profit selling it and moved across the street from our daughter. We moved to a market where prices were higher and we had to assume another mortgage.

Regret? NO!!

Well, the baby came. A little girl, who was about the sweetest sight I have seen since our own daughter was a baby.

Two years later came baby boy.

With two grandchildren I must ask why would anyone snuff the life out of a living person for the sake of temporary and fleeting convenience? For a woman who willingly kills her child in the womb will surely do it again, because for a woman that shallow and immoral temporary comfort and convenience trumps the joy of having, raising and nurturing a child.

I can not imagine how I would feel if I did not have my grand children just across the street. Or anywhere!

Those who kill their child in the womb should consider what might have been.

And if they have any soul, conscience and honor, they would weep.

That's not true, either.

You contradict yourself in your own post. If most of what PP does is distribute contraception then why are blacks stuck with abortion as the 'birth control of last resort'? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back