NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

72% of abortions are black because whites have easy access to other forms of birth control.

while blacks are stuck with the "birth control of last resort".

I realize that PP claims to provide services other than abortions, but let's face it, that is what they do best and it is what they do most...

That's not true, either.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/PP_by_the_Numbers.pdf

only 3% of the services offered by Planned Parenthood are abortions. The rest is contraception, sex education, and health care.

Lol yeah black folk don't have no photo ID to buy condoms

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

If birth control were left up to the men, things would be worse. Seriously, lots of men refuse to wear condoms because they are uncomfortable, even with the risk of pregnancy and STD's.

Point is, poor communities are underserved, and usually it's because wingnuts like you don't want sex education and contraception to be widely available.

72% of abortions are black because whites have easy access to other forms of birth control.

That's not true, either.

only 3% of the services offered by Planned Parenthood are abortions. The rest is contraception, sex education, and health care.

If birth control were left up to the men, things would be worse. Seriously, lots of men refuse to wear condoms because they are uncomfortable, even with the risk of pregnancy and STD's.

Point is, poor communities are underserved, and usually it's because wingnuts like you don't want sex education and contraception to be widely available.

But you said in your previoius post that that's what PP mostly does? sex education and contraceptives? Logic is apparently your enemy.

Last edited:

I realize that PP claims to provide services other than abortions, but let's face it, that is what they do best and it is what they do most...

That's not true, either.

You contradict yourself in your own post. If most of what PP does is distribute contraception then why are blacks stuck with abortion as the 'birth control of last resort'? :cuckoo:

because PP is underfunded and often subject to politics.

You see, what you wingnuts fail to realize is that instead of stigmatizing abortion, what you really need is solid access to contraception.

That's why European countries pay for abortions, but they have less than we do because contraception is more widely available.

That's not true, either.

You contradict yourself in your own post. If most of what PP does is distribute contraception then why are blacks stuck with abortion as the 'birth control of last resort'? :cuckoo:

You see, what you wingnuts fail to realize is that instead of stigmatizing abortion, what you really need is solid access to contraception.

That's why European countries pay for abortions, but they have less than we do because contraception is more widely available.

Underfunded???? :lol: Funny stuff...

Those who favor abortion should look at what might have been.

I and my wife had the perfect life. Comfortable, mortgage free home, good income in retirement, good local friends and not a worry in the world.

Then our daughter, living 1800 miles away informed us that we are about to have our first (and only) grand child.

Without hesitation, we put our home on the market and made a handsome profit selling it and moved across the street from our daughter. We moved to a market where prices were higher and we had to assume another mortgage.

Regret? NO!!

Well, the baby came. A little girl, who was about the sweetest sight I have seen since our own daughter was a baby.

Two years later came baby boy.

With two grandchildren I must ask why would anyone snuff the life out of a living person for the sake of temporary and fleeting convenience? For a woman who willingly kills her child in the womb will surely do it again, because for a woman that shallow and immoral temporary comfort and convenience trumps the joy of having, raising and nurturing a child.

I can not imagine how I would feel if I did not have my grand children just across the street. Or anywhere!

Those who kill their child in the womb should consider what might have been.

And if they have any soul, conscience and honor, they would weep.

Not everyone thinks of a fetus as a baby, guy. Sorry. they just don't.

But here's the thing. I don't give a fuck about abortion one way or the other. Women are going to have them no matter what the law is.

What bothers me is all you Right Wing Christian Funditards who keep voting for the tools of the Plutocrats because they've spent the last 40 years showing you pictures of medical waste from abortion clinics and telling you they are "babies".

And 40 years later, we've lost the middle class, we've lost our manufacturing, we are all sitting with underwater mortgages, and busted 401K's, but you dumb shits are still voting these guys back in because, Gosh Darn, they hate abortion and are right with Jesus!!!

NAACP is a fraud and nothing more than a political arm of the democrat party.these are sad times for the once proud organization:evil:

NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for “Moral Monday” March

NAACP Florida State Conference partnered with the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood and National Organization for Women, two groups that push abortion rights.

Planned Parenthood is the largest chain of abortion clinic in the Unites States and they locate their clinics in minority communities. They were founded in Eugenics and by a racist named Margaret Sanger.

So- how does the NAACP justify doing anything with abortionists like Planned Parenthood as anything near moral?

Planned Parenthood was founded in Eugenics racism….Perhaps Planned Parenthood should read what African American leaders say about Planned Parenthood – Here

Today 5 BLACK babies to every 1 White baby will die inside American Abortion Clinics. Is there a targeting going on?

NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for "Moral Monday" March | LifeNews.com

OK !! kill off all those little nigglets now and the future generations will have less "kill whitey" and "black on white" crime. :up:

NAACP is a fraud and nothing more than a political arm of the democrat party.these are sad times for the once proud organization:evil:

how? because they defend women's rights?

a bit excessive of you, no?

No, because they don't defend the rights of the most innocent of society. But I doubt abortion ghouls would understand.

That's not true, either.

Who in the hell can't get contraceptives today??? Hell rubbers are passed out in our schools. This has to be the lamest of all excuses for killing off generations of blacks.

Those who favor abortion should look at what might have been.

I and my wife had the perfect life. Comfortable, mortgage free home, good income in retirement, good local friends and not a worry in the world.

Then our daughter, living 1800 miles away informed us that we are about to have our first (and only) grand child.

Without hesitation, we put our home on the market and made a handsome profit selling it and moved across the street from our daughter. We moved to a market where prices were higher and we had to assume another mortgage.

Regret? NO!!

Well, the baby came. A little girl, who was about the sweetest sight I have seen since our own daughter was a baby.

Two years later came baby boy.

With two grandchildren I must ask why would anyone snuff the life out of a living person for the sake of temporary and fleeting convenience? For a woman who willingly kills her child in the womb will surely do it again, because for a woman that shallow and immoral temporary comfort and convenience trumps the joy of having, raising and nurturing a child.

I can not imagine how I would feel if I did not have my grand children just across the street. Or anywhere!

Those who kill their child in the womb should consider what might have been.

And if they have any soul, conscience and honor, they would weep.

Not everyone thinks of a fetus as a baby, guy. Sorry. they just don't.

But here's the thing. I don't give a fuck about abortion one way or the other. Women are going to have them no matter what the law is.

What bothers me is all you Right Wing Christian Funditards who keep voting for the tools of the Plutocrats because they've spent the last 40 years showing you pictures of medical waste from abortion clinics and telling you they are "babies".

And 40 years later, we've lost the middle class, we've lost our manufacturing, we are all sitting with underwater mortgages, and busted 401K's, but you dumb shits are still voting these guys back in because, Gosh Darn, they hate abortion and are right with Jesus!!!

If your mother had been such a sub-human piece of garbage as you, you would not even be here to spread your hate. You would be a medical waste, which is exactly what you are.

So you think that the law of allowing 40 years of butchering innocent babies is just and right, please do not ever bring up the topic of slavery, which was perfectly legal for a hell of a lot longer than 40 years.

And just as slavery became a thing of the past, so will be abortion, which, by the way is far more detrimental and cruel to not only the blacks, but to everyone than slavery has ever been.

Would the NAACP defend Condi Rice? Or Star Parker? Or Mia Love? Or Sarah Palin? Or Daneen Borelli? Or Nikki Haley?

If you imply that it would, you are about as excessive as excessive gets.

what does condi need defending from? (other than in your imagination?)

what does sarah palin need defending from other than her own stupidity?

what constitutional right of daneen Borelli needs defending. she's a paid fake news hack. no one keeps her from shooting off her mouth.

now try to stay on topic instead of going off into wingnutville

now again, tell us what constitutional rights of your wingnut idols are being violated and what protected class of people they belong to.

we'll wait.

good luck.

That's not true, either.

so far, this is the most stupid post in this thread, if PP provides contraception then why are "blacks are stuck with the "birth control of last resort" you make no fucking sense at all, your post is filled with contradictions/lies.

:lmao:

That's not true, either.

very interesting, i made a post very similar to yours before i read yours, great minds think alike.., JoeBoy is something special, he can stick one foot in his mouth and the other up his ass at the same time. :lmao:

That's not true, either.

your daddy didn't think so......., what a shame !!

:lmao: .... :clap:

communist birds of a feather stick together no matter what

simple fact.

UNTIL, they succeed in toppling their common enemy -- Freedom.

Then watch as they start murdering each other. Happens every time.

Every.Single.Time.

Would the NAACP defend Condi Rice? Or Star Parker? Or Mia Love? Or Sarah Palin? Or Daneen Borelli? Or Nikki Haley?

what constitutional right of daneen Borelli needs defending. she's a paid fake news hack. no one keeps her from shooting off her mouth.

now again, tell us what constitutional rights of your wingnut idols are being violated and what protected class of people they belong to.

we'll wait.

good luck.

OK, you are probably too young to remember the offensive cartoons depicting Condi Rice, since you post indicates that you are the mental age of two years.

If you are a female, you should be offended by all the invectives on Sarah Palin, ONLY because she is a female.

Daneen Borelli is no more of a conservative hired fake news hack than any of the black bitches on MSNBC, for whom, I am sure you would stand up and defend.

we'll wait.

good luck.

This is the kind of crap black conservatives haft to deal with from that fraudulent organization..they are a joke

A prominent NAACP official recognized Martin Luther King Day by labeling black senator Tim Scott a puppet for the Republican party. “A ventriloquist can always find a good dummy,” said Reverend William Barber II, the president of North Carolina’s NAACP chapter.

XXXXXX

Who defends the unborn child?

Who speaks up for the MILLIONS of murdered children that have been ripped from their mothers' wombs.... Some kicking and screaming for their lives in the process?

Who stands up for the children born alive that are thrown into the trash (literally) to die?

Who speaks for them?

I won't fight against women who want to have an abortion at or before 12 weeks. At that point, the fetus might just be a mass of goo. I don't know because God hasn't deigned to speak to me about it.

But these people... These fucking Nazis want abortion -- On demand, for any reason, at any time up to the very moment of delivery.

And if you disagree with them, you are labelled a misogynist and a woman hater.

These people, these radical abortionists, don't want to talk with reasonable people about reasonable abortion. They want it their way, all the way.

In fact, if you look at Europe, the VAST majority of Countries in Europe limit abortions to 12 weeks gestation.

But not these douchebags. They want abortion any time for any reason up to the moment of delivery.

At least the Jews under Hitler could run and hide. At least the males could pick up a gun and die fighting.

At least they got to live some kind of life before the Nazis came for them.

But these people?

The unborn child never sees the light of day. Never knows life or love or freedom.

These people are worse than Nazis.

You wanna neg me?

Go for it.

That will be the end of me and you.

I do not forgive

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back