NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

[

You need to take some History lessons and stop swallowing Big Brothers horse shit hook line and sinker. I am alsop highly amused when you anus lickers use the phrase "Uncle Tom" when ever a Black person doesn't adhere to your doctrine of kissing the slave masters ass - slave masters being the Democratic Party.

Guy, I have a degree in History. Of course, it was from one of them Communist State Universties and not a good old Christian U where they teach about happy singing slaves and talking snakes in the Garden of Eden.

Still, Black Conservatives just strike me as people who are totally full of self-loathing. They often marry white people and do nothing but run down their own.

[

To this very day, a large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

Democratic Parties Racist History

Someone needs to tell that Uncle Tom that Black Families didn't exist in slavery. Children and spouses were routinely sold off, if a girl was pretty, the Master had sex with her at his whim.

It's also kind of foolish to blame government for the disintigration of 'the family' when the family concept was redefining itself.

But here's an idea. How about letting people just collect welfare even if they are married.

It amazes me that you guys want to make welfare punative, and then wonder why it has a bad effect that you don't like.

Punitive? Welfare to work is nice. How about a little work while collecting welfare. "uncle Tom" You're full of shit, plus you're one of the most bigoted people on this board...Fraud..."Family concept redefining itself" government intervention redefined the family and they continue to do so

Takes A Village"...~Hillary Rodham Clinton...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
NAACP is a fraud and nothing more than a political arm of the democrat party.these are sad times for the once proud organization:evil:

NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for “Moral Monday” March

NAACP Florida State Conference partnered with the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood and National Organization for Women, two groups that push abortion rights.

Planned Parenthood is the largest chain of abortion clinic in the Unites States and they locate their clinics in minority communities. They were founded in Eugenics and by a racist named Margaret Sanger.

So- how does the NAACP justify doing anything with abortionists like Planned Parenthood as anything near moral?

Planned Parenthood was founded in Eugenics racism….Perhaps Planned Parenthood should read what African American leaders say about Planned Parenthood – Here

Today 5 BLACK babies to every 1 White baby will die inside American Abortion Clinics. Is there a targeting going on?

NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for "Moral Monday" March | LifeNews.com

Two 501c (4) liberal groups acting political......as usual.

[

You need to take some History lessons and stop swallowing Big Brothers horse shit hook line and sinker. I am alsop highly amused when you anus lickers use the phrase "Uncle Tom" when ever a Black person doesn't adhere to your doctrine of kissing the slave masters ass - slave masters being the Democratic Party.

Guy, I have a degree in History. Of course, it was from one of them Communist State Universties and not a good old Christian U where they teach about happy singing slaves and talking snakes in the Garden of Eden.

Still, Black Conservatives just strike me as people who are totally full of self-loathing. They often marry white people and do nothing but run down their own.

Yeah, they're not authentic enough.

Make sure you kiss your picture of Obama before going to bed tonight.

obama_telepromter_obey.jpg

NAACP is a fraud and nothing more than a political arm of the democrat party.these are sad times for the once proud organization:evil:

NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for “Moral Monday” March

NAACP Florida State Conference partnered with the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood and National Organization for Women, two groups that push abortion rights.

Planned Parenthood is the largest chain of abortion clinic in the Unites States and they locate their clinics in minority communities. They were founded in Eugenics and by a racist named Margaret Sanger.

So- how does the NAACP justify doing anything with abortionists like Planned Parenthood as anything near moral?
Planned Parenthood was founded in Eugenics racism….Perhaps Planned Parenthood should read what African American leaders say about Planned Parenthood – Here

Today 5 BLACK babies to every 1 White baby will die inside American Abortion Clinics. Is there a targeting going on?
NAACP Joined Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for "Moral Monday" March | LifeNews.com

Two 501c (4) liberal groups acting political......as usual.
And Excused...I wonder where the IRS records are for the scrutiny THEY fell under? I guess that's just different somehow?

how? because they defend women's rights?

a bit excessive of you, no?

I find it sad you people celebrate aborting your offspring, as a woman right
This society is sick and we are doomed

[

Yawn, Muddy, you are the one who let's Obama occupy his every waking thought while cashing checks his minions sign.

I wasn't even discussing Obama here.

I was discussing Uncle Toms like Clarance Thomas and Mia Love who think if they talk white and fuck white people that people will forget they are black.

[

Yawn, Muddy, you are the one who let's Obama occupy his every waking thought while cashing checks his minions sign.

I wasn't even discussing Obama here.

I was discussing Uncle Toms like Clarance Thomas and Mia Love who think if they talk white and fuck white people that people will forget they are black.

Uncle Tom, isn't that like the "N" word, but OK for racists to use?

[

Uncle Tom, isn't that like the "N" word, but OK for racists to use?

No, not at all.

In fact, the main people who use it are black folks to describe people like Clarance Thomas.

Now, to be absolutely fair, it's an insult to Harriet Beecher Stowe, who actually wrote Uncle Tom as a Christ-like figure who was the hero of the piece. He endures the abuses of the racists and slaveholders with dignity and grace.

I'm having a hard time trying to determine if the Right is trying to condemn the NAACP for supporting women's reproductive rights, or if the Right is condemning Planned Parenthood for euthanizing African Americans while the GOP nobly stands for the end of such discrimination by the left...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back