NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

Yep, kind of sucks. No free lunch, no easy answers, no perfect people, no way to cheat death. Don't worry, I understand perfectly why you'd run from such things. Nearly all do.

You can't run from the inevitable, apparently you believe many try!
Do you speak of your little friend Jesus, the one properly known as Yeshua?

I'm agnostic, and you're an atheist, a LARGE difference! I have an open mind, yours is closed.

It's a shame you don't have the mental acuity of one! But wouldn't expect a dull bulb to emit any light.
The demons that hide you from the truths are yours to war with my young friend. Carry on...

Fantasy is a section in the library....enjoy!
I do. In it people like you catch on faster, usually. Regardless, carry on. If you truly seek the truths they will open to you, when you open to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The demons that hide you from the truths are yours to war with my young friend. Carry on...

I do. In it people like you catch on faster, usually. Regardless, carry on. If you truly seek the truths they will open to you, when you open to them.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc&feature=kp]NEIL YOUNG - OLD MAN - YouTube[/ame]

Young was a contemporary of mine. Used to listen to CSNY on my transistor! He's had his day, as have you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc&feature=kp]NEIL YOUNG - OLD MAN - YouTube[/ame]

Young was a contemporary of mine. Used to listen to CSNY on my transistor! He's had his day, as have you.
Yep.

Yeah....the NAALCP supports killing dem black kids.....

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood- Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

And they think Planned.Parenthood has changed its goal of exterminating the black race since Sanger's days. These are the same people who believe the Republicans are the ones who started the KKK too.

Yeah....the NAALCP supports killing dem black kids.....

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood- Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

And they think Planned.Parenthood has changed its goal of exterminating the black race since Sanger's days. These are the same people who believe the Republicans are the ones who started the KKK too.

To this very day, a large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

Democratic Parties Racist History

[

To this very day, a large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

Someone needs to tell that Uncle Tom that Black Families didn't exist in slavery. Children and spouses were routinely sold off, if a girl was pretty, the Master had sex with her at his whim.

It's also kind of foolish to blame government for the disintigration of 'the family' when the family concept was redefining itself.

But here's an idea. How about letting people just collect welfare even if they are married.

It amazes me that you guys want to make welfare punative, and then wonder why it has a bad effect that you don't like.

[

Someone needs to tell that Uncle Tom that Black Families didn't exist in slavery. Children and spouses were routinely sold off, if a girl was pretty, the Master had sex with her at his whim.

It's also kind of foolish to blame government for the disintigration of 'the family' when the family concept was redefining itself.

But here's an idea. How about letting people just collect welfare even if they are married.

It amazes me that you guys want to make welfare punative, and then wonder why it has a bad effect that you don't like.

Punitive? Welfare to work is nice. How about a little work while collecting welfare. "uncle Tom" You're full of shit, plus you're one of the most bigoted people on this board...Fraud..."Family concept redefining itself" government intervention redefined the family and they continue to do so

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K4Er2E9UvY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K4Er2E9UvY[/ame]

Last edited:
[

You need to take some History lessons and stop swallowing Big Brothers horse shit hook line and sinker. I am alsop highly amused when you anus lickers use the phrase "Uncle Tom" when ever a Black person doesn't adhere to your doctrine of kissing the slave masters ass - slave masters being the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
[

Punitive? Welfare to work is nice. How about a little work while collecting welfare. "uncle Tom" You're full of shit, plus you're one of the most bigoted people on this board...Fraud..."Family concept redefining itself" government intervention redefined the family and they continue to do so

]

If you really think poor people don't get married because it's the Government making them, you are delusional and need to turn off the Hate Radio.

Welfare to WOrk would be nice, if it ever happened. Fuck, better yet, every able American is promised a job as a right. (Something FDR suggested in his "Second Bill of Rights", which would probably have you screaming about Communism.) BUt that's the point. The Plutocrats would never have it. If everyone was promised work, then the employers would have to compete instead of the workers.

Trust me, saw that in 2000, when we had 3% unemployment and even welfare folks were getting jobs for above minimum wage. The employers weren't putting up with that shit and couldn't steal an election fast enough to crash the economy.

Oh, final point. I don't think it's possible to be a bigot because you think someone's beliefs in Magic Sky Fairies is delusional. Either the universe works that way or it doesn't. Either there is an immortal, omnipotent being who sits on a cloud and cares if you are Masturabting, or there isn't.

There probably isn't, but you guys have been killing each other for thousands of years on the assumption there is.

THAT'S why I have contempt for you.

Forum List

Back