NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

PaintMyHorse...Nah. I've watched people lie about Sanger and Singer for 20 years now. Heard and seen it all...

You'd think in 20 short years you'd get this correct...has to be that public school education!
The truth does not support the right-wingers, it is what it is. It hardly matters though, they ignore it anyway.

Of course it does, those that don't see are blind, or perhaps just progressives.

PaintMyHorse...Nah. I've watched people lie about Sanger and Singer for 20 years now. Heard and seen it all...

You'd think in 20 short years you'd get this correct...has to be that public school education!
The truth does not support the right-wingers, it is what it is. It hardly matters though, they ignore it anyway.

Of course it does, those that don't see are blind, or perhaps just progressives.
If you believe such a thing, don't post lies.

That, good sir, is your subversive perspective, others of slightly higher intelligence know better..... But I would never expect you to agree with a site run by Black Pro-lifers!

That, good sir, is your subversive perspective, others of slightly higher intelligence know better..... But I would never expect you to agree with a site run by Black Pro-lifers!
The truth doesn't care whether I agree or not, it cares to be known. When you lie, that is on you.

I find it funny that the NAACP would support abortion. Planned Parenthood is killing off future welfare recipients.

The truth doesn't care whether I agree or not, it cares to be known. When you lie, that is on you.

Perhaps you have some proof?
Yes, I do. Her words for instance, and her actions. All based on producing healthy, small, planned families. Look them up but do remember, people lie about her because it goes against their ideology. The truth often does.

Yes, I do. Her words for instance, and her actions. All based on producing healthy, small, planned families. Look them up but do remember, people lie about her because it goes against their ideology. The truth often does.

Apparently you can't read beneath her agenda, try the German society of racial hygiene.

Apparently you can't read beneath her agenda, try the German society of racial hygiene.
I am speaking of the woman herself, not the Nazis. Were I speaking of them I would not be able to use what IBM created. The Nazis kept very good records using their inventions.

Learn to speak the truth, regardless of where it leads.

I am speaking of the woman herself, not the Nazis. Were I speaking of them I would not be able to use what IBM created. The Nazis kept very good records using their inventions.

You seem to have an agenda about this, you should practice what you preach.

My agenda is the truth. What's yours?

My agenda is the truth. What's yours?

I see, along with others in this thread, that you lie...no agenda, just fact! :badgrin:

Last edited:
I see, along with others in this thread, that you lie...no agenda, just fact! :badgrin:
Well, I tried, but like most here you would rather live in your world of lies. So be it.

Tell us V, is there a free lunch?

Yes, I guess that many of us live in a world of lies, while you live in a world of denial.

The Free Lunch, a novel by Robinson
I live in reality. It's more pleasant where you are, which is why you stay there.

Yes, I guess that many of us live in a world of lies, while you live in a world of denial.

The Free Lunch, a novel by Robinson
I live in reality. It's more pleasant where you are, which is why you stay there.

Of course you do!:tinfoil:
Yep, kind of sucks. No free lunch, no easy answers, no perfect people, no way to cheat death. Don't worry, I understand perfectly why you'd run from such things. Nearly all do.

Forum List

Back