NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

Most of the nations that ban abortion are either Islamic Republics or third-world hellholes. The pro-lifers want us to join that club.

Ban abortion? the use of abortion as a birth control method is what should be banned. unlimited Abortion is part of the liberal utopia..Sick bastards:evil:

[

we understand that you and the other abortionists believe that, but when you see an unborn "baby" smiling in the womb and sucking its thumb its kind of hard to think it is just a mass of meaningless cells.

You know what, I know that parents who WANT kids imagine they see all sorts of shit in ultrasounds, and more power to them.

[
But how about an answer? if life does not begin at conception, when does it begin? At 20 weeks does a mass of cells suddenly become a person? or does it begin at birth?

It begins when the woman decides it begins. If it is "that problem I need to take care of", it never began and it's none of your fucking business.

[
Sorry, dude, but abortion is murder, right now its legal murder in this country.

But with your beliefs why not extend the "non-person" status to 2 years after birth. 1 and 2 year olds can really be a drain on their mother and can be very inconvenient. They can impact her dating life and make it hard to work.

Why not allow infanticide up to 2 years if the kid is inconvenient or a mistake?

Dumb question. at 2 years, no one can FORCE a woman to take care of a baby. She can drop it off at a fire station and make it someone else's problem.

At 8 weeks, you are going to need a police state to make her have it, and frankly, I don't want to live in a Police State run by people who believe in Magic Sky Fairies.

Most of the nations that ban abortion are either Islamic Republics or third-world hellholes. The pro-lifers want us to join that club.

Ban abortion? the use of abortion as a birth control method is what should be banned. unlimited Abortion is part of the liberal utopia..Sick bastards:evil:

And again, I keep asking you nutbags, how are you going to enforce this?

Are you going to make Doctors report all pregnancies to the state?

Put GPS trackers on EPTs?

I mean, you can whine about "liberal" utopias all day, but the fact is, the only country that ever tried to enforce your vision was Romania under Ceausescu, and the abortion rate actually INCREASED.

Ceausescu made mockery of family planning. He forbade sex education. Books on human sexuality and reproduction were classified as "state secrets," to be used only as medical textbooks. With contraception banned, Romanians had to smuggle in condoms and birth-control pills. Though strictly illegal, abortions remained a widespread birth-control measure of last resort. Nationwide, Western sources estimate, 60 percent of all pregnancies ended in abortion or miscarriage.

Here's a law we should pass. If you don't have a uterus, you have no business talking about abortion.

Yes -- because poor women need abortions and the dickweed tea baggers have been shutting down clinics AND cutting food stamps.

How fuckin' retarded is that?

Here's what's fucking :cuckoo:!

It's you assholes trying to make women into involutary breeding machines to please your imaginary sky pixie.

And frankly, I wouldn't want to live in the kind of POLICE STATE it would require to give you funditards their wet dream.

you are a sick excuse for a human being. You are so angry with yourself for being a massive failure in every aspect of life that you must denigrate others for your own idiocy. you make me vomit.

Yes -- because poor women need abortions and the dickweed tea baggers have been shutting down clinics AND cutting food stamps.

How fuckin' retarded is that?

whats fuckin retarded is that poor women don't know how to keep their legs together or use some form of birth control.

Its just screw screw screw and then put your hand out to massa government to send you money to kill the kid.

have any of you libtards ever heard of personal responsibility?

Whats wrong is that we have a system the rewards bad behavior. We pay welfare mothers to have more kids, or we give them free abortions if another kid is inconvenient.

What happened to personal responsibility?

I guess I know the answer, there is none if you are a sheep. you just follow the massa and take what scraps he chooses to drop for you.

you liberals are a sad lot.

Most of the world has banned abortions past 12 weeks. The US is one of only four that is gruesome enough to practice actual infanticide.

Whats wrong is that we have a system the rewards bad behavior. We pay welfare mothers to have more kids, or we give them free abortions if another kid is inconvenient.

I guess I know the answer, there is none if you are a sheep. you just follow the massa and take what scraps he chooses to drop for you.

Show us this Personal Responsibility? You think out-of-wedlock births are a new thing? You think America was moral once? You live in a cartoon with a cartoon-like view of America.
madame-restell-ann-trow-lohman-born-may.html

Last edited:

Show us this Personal Responsibility? You think out-of-wedlock births are a new thing? You think America was moral once? You live in a cartoon with a cartoon-like view of America.

There have always been out of wedlock births. In the past they were not applauded and celebrated like they are today in hollywood and the music industry. The government did not reward illigitimate births with more welfare money. The govt did not fund a blatant racist organization like PP that is dedicated to reducing the reproduction rate of peple in considers undesirable.

We used to have a moral code in this country. When a country loses its morals and ethics, it is doomed. We are moving in that direction. The sad thing is that mental midgets like you are happy about it.

Why have any laws at all? why not just let everyone do "whatever feels good" ?

why have the president and congress swear an oath? if they are going to ignore it, why do it?

Most of the world has banned abortions past 12 weeks. The US is one of only four that is gruesome enough to practice actual infanticide.

Don't let the word scare you. The being is essentially the same at 4 months or 10 months.

Yes, you are correct. It is a human being at 4 and 10 months. At 10 months most babies have been out of the womb for a month or more.

So, I guess you are saying that you are OK with killing a baby at 10 months after conception i.e. one month after birth?

There have always been out of wedlock births. In the past they were not applauded and celebrated like they are today in hollywood and the music industry. The government did not reward illigitimate births with more welfare money. The govt did not fund a blatant racist organization like PP that is dedicated to reducing the reproduction rate of peple in considers undesirable.

We used to have a moral code in this country. When a country loses its morals and ethics, it is doomed. We are moving in that direction. The sad thing is that mental midgets like you are happy about it.

Why have any laws at all? why not just let everyone do "whatever feels good" ?

why have the president and congress swear an oath? if they are going to ignore it, why do it?
The PP thing is a lie, flat out. And the we used to have Morals is also a lie. You suffer from heroification. You believe people in the past were more moral and we are less, which isn't true. They were Moralizing, not Moral.

Start here: how does loewen define heroification? - Lies My Teacher Told Me Questions | GradeSaver

Let me know how you enjoy the parts about early settlers here stealing from Indians and eating dead bodies to survive the winter. Moral huh? Yeah, sure thing...

Don't let the word scare you. The being is essentially the same at 4 months or 10 months.

Yes, you are correct. It is a human being at 4 and 10 months. At 10 months most babies have been out of the womb for a month or more.

So, I guess you are saying that you are OK with killing a baby at 10 months after conception i.e. one month after birth?
That is correct. Their status is essentially the same. Neither has the awareness required to be called a human being. Human yes, human being no.

That is correct. Their status is essentially the same. Neither has the awareness required to be called a human being. Human yes, human being no.

So you support infanticide. how about euthanasia for old people?

But I am sure you oppose the death penalty. You libs are nothing but a walking contradiction.

liberalism is a mental disease, your posts in this thead prove it.

[/B]

So you support infanticide. how about euthanasia for old people?

But I am sure you oppose the death penalty. You libs are nothing but a walking contradiction.

liberalism is a mental disease, your posts in this thead prove it.
I do support euthanasia, for all ages. And I don't support Capital Punishment because it has a nasty habit of killing innocent people.

You undoubtedly call yourself Pro-life but support war and capital punishment. You're in worse shape than I am. If I know without question that a guy did it, you can kill him, I'll pull the switch myself. And I would have killed Hitler but I would not have used atom bombs on Japan.

Forum List

Back