NAACP Marches With Planned Parenthood

That is correct. Their status is essentially the same. Neither has the awareness required to be called a human being. Human yes, human being no.

So you support infanticide. how about euthanasia for old people?

But I am sure you oppose the death penalty. You libs are nothing but a walking contradiction.

liberalism is a mental disease, your posts in this thead prove it.
I do support euthanasia, for all ages. And I don't support Capital Punishment because it has a nasty habit of killing innocent people.

You undoubtedly call yourself Pro-life but support war and capital punishment. You're in worse shape than I am. If I know without question that a guy did it, you can kill him, I'll pull the switch myself. And I would have killed Hitler but I would not have used atom bombs on Japan.

who is to determine if a person you want to euthanize deserves to die?

our court system determines innocence or guilt. no one is executed without a long series or appeals and retrials. capital punishment is very rare in this country.

your view of history is very strange, you would kill hitler, great, so would most people. the bombs on Japan saved millions of american and japanese lives. It was the right thing to do. A ground invasion of Japan would have killed many more on both sides and would have destroyed both economies. It could also have led to an expansion of the war to include China. Truman had the balls to make the hard decision. We and the Japanese should thank him.

So you support infanticide. how about euthanasia for old people?

But I am sure you oppose the death penalty. You libs are nothing but a walking contradiction.

liberalism is a mental disease, your posts in this thead prove it.
I do support euthanasia, for all ages. And I don't support Capital Punishment because it has a nasty habit of killing innocent people.

You undoubtedly call yourself Pro-life but support war and capital punishment. You're in worse shape than I am. If I know without question that a guy did it, you can kill him, I'll pull the switch myself. And I would have killed Hitler but I would not have used atom bombs on Japan.

who is to determine if a person you want to euthanize deserves to die?

our court system determines innocence or guilt. no one is executed without a long series or appeals and retrials. capital punishment is very rare in this country.

your view of history is very strange, you would kill hitler, great, so would most people. the bombs on Japan saved millions of american and japanese lives. It was the right thing to do. A ground invasion of Japan would have killed many more on both sides and would have destroyed both economies. It could also have led to an expansion of the war to include China. Truman had the balls to make the hard decision. We and the Japanese should thank him.
Your traditional rationalizations have been expected, noted, and ignored.

Most of the world has banned abortions past 12 weeks. The US is one of only four that is gruesome enough to practice actual infanticide.

Don't let the word scare you. The being is essentially the same at 4 months or 10 months.

That makes no sense, and doesn't support your 'position.'
It makes sense if you understand that a fetus in the womb is really no different from one outside the womb.

Whats wrong is that we have a system the rewards bad behavior. We pay welfare mothers to have more kids, or we give them free abortions if another kid is inconvenient.

What happened to personal responsibility?

I guess I know the answer, there is none if you are a sheep. you just follow the massa and take what scraps he chooses to drop for you.

you liberals are a sad lot.

If you have personal responsibility, you don't need the government. It's that simple. That's why irresponsibility is rewarded and encouraged, they want slaves they can control.

]
you are a sick excuse for a human being. You are so angry with yourself for being a massive failure in every aspect of life that you must denigrate others for your own idiocy. you make me vomit.

So you really couldn't refute the point, could you?

How do you make your abortion laws stick without turning America into a police state that would make Stalin Blush?

Incidently, my life is fine, thanks for asking. That's awfully "CHristian" of you.

Whats wrong is that we have a system the rewards bad behavior. We pay welfare mothers to have more kids, or we give them free abortions if another kid is inconvenient.

What happened to personal responsibility?

I guess I know the answer, there is none if you are a sheep. you just follow the massa and take what scraps he chooses to drop for you.

you liberals are a sad lot.

Ah, the "Cry of the Cracker". They're having those babies for welfare checks.

The Bible According to Archie Bunker.

Yes -- because poor women need abortions and the dickweed tea baggers have been shutting down clinics AND cutting food stamps.

How fuckin' retarded is that?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/344142-word-choice.html

MP__Grammar_Nazi_by_ItaniMajere.jpg

Apparently today's blacks enjoy suicide!

Margaret Sanger (1879 - 1966) was the founder of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). As an activist in the birth-control and population-control movements, she was one of the most influential figures of the twentieth century.

Many questions have been raised concerning her real views on eugenics, race, and human rights, and it is hard to separate the facts from fiction. The information presented here is drawn directly from her writings, with references.

Sanger’s obsession with eugenics and racism was clearly presented in her involvement of planning the First World Population Conference which took place in Geneva in 1926. She was not mentioned on the actual program, but instead worked behind the scenes and initiated the “Negro Project” in 1939.

The objective of the “project” was to infiltrate the black community by presenting birth control as a health option for women to kill off the black race. Kill them off by limiting the growth of the population by abortion and sterilization.

They knew that some blacks would figure out their sinister plot so it was decided by Sanger to take the plan to the clergy and charismatic members the black community to have them deliver the death message to their congregations.

In a letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble Sanger stated, “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Notice that Sanger said the ministers should be "hired." There are many black ministers today who support abortion--most of them still receive money from Planned Parenthood. Many have sold their souls for "30 pieces of silver."

Margaret-Sanger & The Negro-Project

Margaret Sanger (1879 - 1966) was the founder of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). As an activist in the birth-control and population-control movements, she was one of the most influential figures of the twentieth century.

Many questions have been raised concerning her real views on eugenics, race, and human rights, and it is hard to separate the facts from fiction. The information presented here is drawn directly from her writings, with references.

Sanger’s obsession with eugenics and racism was clearly presented in her involvement of planning the First World Population Conference which took place in Geneva in 1926. She was not mentioned on the actual program, but instead worked behind the scenes and initiated the “Negro Project” in 1939.

The objective of the “project” was to infiltrate the black community by presenting birth control as a health option for women to kill off the black race. Kill them off by limiting the growth of the population by abortion and sterilization.

They knew that some blacks would figure out their sinister plot so it was decided by Sanger to take the plan to the clergy and charismatic members the black community to have them deliver the death message to their congregations.

In a letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble Sanger stated, “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Notice that Sanger said the ministers should be "hired." There are many black ministers today who support abortion--most of them still receive money from Planned Parenthood. Many have sold their souls for "30 pieces of silver."

Nutters find nuts, because they seek them.

Best watch out, I hear a squirrel is looking for you!

Best watch out, I hear a squirrel is looking for you!
Nah. I've watched people lie about Sanger and Singer for 20 years now. Heard and seen it all...

PaintMyHorse...Nah. I've watched people lie about Sanger and Singer for 20 years now. Heard and seen it all...

You'd think in 20 short years you'd get this correct...has to be that public school education!

PaintMyHorse...Nah. I've watched people lie about Sanger and Singer for 20 years now. Heard and seen it all...

You'd think in 20 short years you'd get this correct...has to be that public school education!
The truth does not support the right-wingers, it is what it is. It hardly matters though, they ignore it anyway.

Forum List

Back