🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nadler could have read the unredacted report and chose not to.

Mueller already testified. That is all the 2nd half of his report was - failing to prove guilt of collusion and Obstruction, failing to indict or convict anyone for Obstruction and collusion, he gave an opinionated duatribe...

Mueller's job was simple: Report he was recommending or not indictment, state evidence had Benn found - and present it - proving guilt. He could not even do that right due to his personal bias / hatred for the President.

Nothing Mueller can say now will matter.
The investigation is over.
The report was filed.
Zero collusion / obstruction.
Zero indictments / convictions for either.
See HereWeGoAgain this is the rhetoric the Right is pumping out to try and avoid a mueller testimony. Read what easyt65 just wrote

As I've already said,this is a re do attempt by dems but I think they thought better of it knowing Republicans will be asking questions.
What statements have you seen that back up your implication that Dems don’t want mueller to testify? It sound like something extracted directly out of your ass.
You seriously need to learn to read.

I said Mueller already testified through that useless crap he wrote - the 2nd half of his report. I did NOT say the Democrats do not want him to testify to prolong the political theater.

If Nadler would just go read the damn report Mueller would not HAVE to testify...

Read ya loud and clear. You think it’s useless for Mueller to testify and this thing should be over. Trump and other republicans are saying the same thing. Your buddy HereWeGoAgain is trying to claim that the Dems don’t want him to testify and the reps do.
What do you still not understand about Mueller failing to prove guilt?

NO evidence of collusion.
NO crime of collusion.
NO indictment of anyone for collusion.
NO conviction for collusion.
NO indictment of anyone for obstruction.
NO conviction of anyone for obstruction.

Dude, 3 years of butt-hurt is enough...especially when all of this has been proven to be a treasonous coup attempt by Barry & his administration.

Why would it be over?
WHY? Seriously?

NO crime of collusion.

Dude, 3 years of butt-hurt is enough...especially when all of this has been proven to be a treasonous coup attempt by Barry & his administration.

See HereWeGoAgain this is the rhetoric the Right is pumping out to try and avoid a mueller testimony. Read what easyt65 just wrote

As I've already said,this is a re do attempt by dems but I think they thought better of it knowing Republicans will be asking questions.
What statements have you seen that back up your implication that Dems don’t want mueller to testify? It sound like something extracted directly out of your ass.

I said Mueller already testified through that useless crap he wrote - the 2nd half of his report. I did NOT say the Democrats do not want him to testify to prolong the political theater.

If Nadler would just go read the damn report Mueller would not HAVE to testify...

Read ya loud and clear. You think it’s useless for Mueller to testify and this thing should be over. Trump and other republicans are saying the same thing. Your buddy HereWeGoAgain is trying to claim that the Dems don’t want him to testify and the reps do.

NO crime of collusion.

Dude, 3 years of butt-hurt is enough.

What crime is "collusion" exactly? Mueller investigated CONSPIRACY.

And interesting your list does not include key element:

evidence of Obstruction.

Why? Because you are just spinning up bullshit, THERE IS SHITLOAD OF SUCH EVIDENCE in the report and you know it.

NO crime of collusion.

That little rant of yours has nothing to do with anything that I’ve said. Try again

NO crime of collusion.

evidence of Obstruction.

Why? Because you are just spinning up bullshit, THERE IS SHITLOAD OF SUCH EVIDENCE in the report and you know it.
No evidence of obstruction!

Trump did not obstruct the investigation - no part of it. It happened. Result?

BTW, the President had the authority to fire Comey anytime he wanted...and he fired the ADMITTED treasonous classified leaker.

Again, 3 years of butt-hurt is enough.

NO crime of collusion.

That little rant of yours has nothing to do with anything that I’ve said. Try again
Actually you LIED. You claimed I said / insinuated something I did not say. Now you're pissy I called you out on it. Great - more butt-hurt.

Deal with it.

Nadler's hypocrisy is almost as large as his belt size...

From the Washington Examiner.....

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, is the leading Democrat demanding the release of the Mueller Report “in its entirety” without redactions.

His committee is planning to subpoena the Justice Department for the full report.

But back in 1998, as a member of the same committee, he vociferously opposed the release of the full Starr Report, saying that “as a matter of decency and protecting people’s privacy rights, people who may be totally innocent third parties, what must not be released at all.”

a blow job vs Russian's looting the democracy of the country ----

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
No COLLUSION dumb ass.

They can't read.
They can't comprehend.
They can't get it.
They refuse to get it.

They have invested nearly 3 years in what has been exposed as an Obama administration failed coup attempt...and they refuse to admit it.

NO crime of collusion.

Actually you LIED. You claimed I said / insinuated something I did not say. Now you're pissy I called you out on it. Great - more butt-hurt.

Deal with it.
What did I claim you said that wasn’t true? You think it’s a waste of time for mueller to testify and you think the Russia thing is over... is that not true?

Nadler could have read the doc.
He still can.
A 2018 win & they can't / won't legislate yet.

Putin appreciates the Democrats dividing the country, undermining the President, & attempting to overthrow Trump, but tell Nadler & the Democrats enough is enough - to STOP with the continuous treasonous political theater, to GROW A PAIR, & either STFU already or GET ON WITH IMPEACHMENT.

I’m right and I want to hear it from Mueller and for a long time and lots of it.

NO crime of collusion.

evidence of Obstruction.

Pressuring FBI Director to drop investigation of Flynn is not evidence of Obstruction?

Firing FBI director over "Russia thing" is not evidence of Obstruction?

Ordering his aides repeatedly to remove Mueller is not evidence of Obstruction?

Pardon dangling and discouraging witnesses from co-operation with investigation is not evidence of Obstruction?

You are a fucking idiot if you seriously belive that.

Mueller report shows in no uncertain terms that Turmp time and time again abused to his office to interfere in the investigations. That is PLENTY of grounds to be removed from office.

Last edited:
The only constitutional crisis we face is Barry's and the Democrats' treasonous coup attempt, Nadler's calling for the US AG to break the law, and holding Barr in Contempt for NOT breaking the law....

Pardon dangling and discouraging witnesses from co-operation with investigation is not evidence of Obstruction?

Comey is a treasonous POS who admitted to leaking classified, & evidence shows he engaged in FISA Court Abuses by intentionally using a political document paid for by Hillary that he KNEW was unreliable and not legitimate Intel to illegally get warrants to spy on Trump's team during the election.

Comey deserves to be Perp walked, not just fired...and yes the President could fire his FBI Director whenever he wants....sorry those facts piss you off.

Again, the investigations were never obstructed - they happened. What does your small pea brain not get about that? Mueller filed his report -- NO indictments or convictions for collusion or obstruction.

AND again, if Nadler and the Democrats feel froggy - JUMP ALREADY. GROW A FRIGGIN' PAIR. STFU OR GET TO IMPEACHING - STOP DOING PUTIN'S BIDDING!

Comey is a treasonous POS who admitted to leaking classified, & evidence shows he engaged in FISA Court Abuses by intentionally using a political document paid for by Hillary that he KNEW was unreliable and not legitimate Intel to illegally get warrants to spy on Trump's team during the election.

Aside from questioning (the very questionable) veracity of your assertions...why didn't Turmp fire him for any of that? Instead, Comey was officially fired for publicly screwing Hillary during election.

The answer to that question is simple - because Trump knew that the reasons he ACTAULLY wanted to fire Comey for were IMPROPER.

All that aside you have 3 more instances of Obstruction evidence to explain away.

Last edited:

NO crime of collusion.

evidence of Obstruction.

Pressuring FBI Director to drop investigation of Flynn is not evidence of Obstruction?

You are a fucking idiot if you seriously belive that.

Mueller report shows in no uncertain terms that Turmp time and time again abused to his office to interfere in the investigations. That is PLENTY of grounds to be removed from office.
YOUR BS IS EASILY DEBUNKED WITH THIS:

Prove me wrong...that's all you have to do.

Go for it....otherwise, Mueller & his team failed to prove guilt those crimes ever happened, and you're stuck on opinionated butt-hurt Bs.

The only constitutional crisis we face is Barry's and the Democrats' treasonous coup attempt, Nadler's calling for the US AG to break the law, and holding Barr in Contempt for NOT breaking the law....
there was no coup attempt, the FBI was doing their jobs...

the Trump campaign had over 140 contacts with the very Russians who conspired to interfere in our election...

The Russian gvt intel agencies hacked the DNC, hacked the DCCC and hacked Podesta, and worked with wikileaks to release them... all the while the Trump campaign was playing footsies with them....

it would have been a dereliction of duty to not try to find out if there was a witting or unwitting connection.

there was no coup attempt, the FBI was doing their jobs...
Sorry, you lose.

Leaking classufied...colluding with Ukrainians, Trump-hating foreign spies, & Russians...intentionally using Russian-authored Hillary-purchased fake news while knowing it is unreliable and illegally using it to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to illegally get warrants to spy on a Presidential candidate and his team is highly illegal and treasonous.

The only overwhelming evidence of crime that exists is that of Democrats, snowflake...

Forum List

Back