🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nadler could have read the unredacted report and chose not to.

You’re welcome... now how about you admit that he can legally get it released with a court order. There is precedent for it as I’ve shown
It is not the US AG's job to change the law PASSED BY CONGRESS. It is the US AG's job to make sure the law, and justice, is enforced.

The US AG has done that. Democrats voted to hold the US AG in 'Contempt' for doing his job, for refusing to break the law.

Nadler and the Democrats, like you, need to publicly admit what they have asked the US AG to do is to break the law instead if continuing to lie and engage in political theater.

If the Democrats want to see the redacted Grand Jury information then CONGRESS should do ITS job and change ITS law.

If Democrats / snowflakes read the Constitution they will learn, again, it is not the job nor within the authority of US AG to create / rescind / change laws...
It’s perfectly legal for the AG to release the info with a court order. He doesn’t want to do it for obvious reasons.

Mueller already testified. That is all the 2nd half of his report was - failing to prove guilt of collusion and Obstruction, failing to indict or convict anyone for Obstruction and collusion, he gave an opinionated duatribe...

Mueller's job was simple: Report he was recommending or not indictment, state evidence had Benn found - and present it - proving guilt. He could not even do that right due to his personal bias / hatred for the President.

Nothing Mueller can say now will matter.
The investigation is over.
The report was filed.
Zero collusion / obstruction.
Zero indictments / convictions for either.
See HereWeGoAgain this is the rhetoric the Right is pumping out to try and avoid a mueller testimony. Read what easyt65 just wrote

You’re welcome... now how about you admit that he can legally get it released with a court order. There is precedent for it as I’ve shown
It is not the US AG's job to change the law PASSED BY CONGRESS. It is the US AG's job to make sure the law, and justice, is enforced.

The US AG has done that. Democrats voted to hold the US AG in 'Contempt' for doing his job, for refusing to break the law.

Nadler and the Democrats, like you, need to publicly admit what they have asked the US AG to do is to break the law instead if continuing to lie and engage in political theater.

If the Democrats want to see the redacted Grand Jury information then CONGRESS should do ITS job and change ITS law.

If Democrats / snowflakes read the Constitution they will learn, again, it is not the job nor within the authority of US AG to create / rescind / change laws...
It’s perfectly legal for the AG to release the info with a court order. He doesn’t want to do it for obvious reasons.

Mueller saw it an couldn't come up with an indictment. Democrats just want to use the unredacted parts for political murder of Donald Trump.

Mueller already testified. That is all the 2nd half of his report was - failing to prove guilt of collusion and Obstruction, failing to indict or convict anyone for Obstruction and collusion, he gave an opinionated duatribe...

Mueller's job was simple: Report he was recommending or not indictment, state evidence had Benn found - and present it - proving guilt. He could not even do that right due to his personal bias / hatred for the President.

The report was filed.
See HereWeGoAgain this is the rhetoric the Right is pumping out to try and avoid a mueller testimony. Read what easyt65 just wrote

As I've already said,this is a re do attempt by dems but I think they thought better of it knowing Republicans will be asking questions.

It’s perfectly legal for the AG to release the info with a court order.
Not his job to facilitate butt-hurt Democrats' political theatrics.

What was released was enough.
- Nadler wanted more.
- Barr UN-redacted more & said come read it.
- Nadler refused. F* him & his political theatrics. He really didn't want it.
- Nadler demanded the US AG break the law.
- YOU said doing so is illegal.
- Democrats held Barr in contempt for NOT breaking the law.

Nadler could have seen it at any time.
He can still see it.
He and Dems can do their job and alter the law if they REALLY want to see it.

THEY DON'T ... JUST LIKE WITH PASSING DACA. THEY PREFER DRAMA, POLITICAL THEATER, FALSE NARRATIVES, AND ISSUES TO RUN ON...NOT GETTING ANYTHING DONE...

...WHICH IS WHY THEY WON THE HOUSE IN 2018 & STILL HAVE NOT BEGUN ACTUALLY LEGISLATING YET!

Mueller saw it an couldn't come up with an indictment. Democrats just want to use the unredacted parts for political murder of Donald Trump.
Of course they do, it’s all political. But they don’t need an indictment to impeach so they are exploring that avenue. Wrong doing and lies were definatley exposed

The report was filed.

As I've already said,this is a re do attempt by dems but I think they thought better of it knowing Republicans will be asking questions.
What statements have you seen that back up your implication that Dems don’t want mueller to testify? It sound like something extracted directly out of your ass.

The report was filed.

What statements have you seen that back up your implication that Dems don’t want mueller to testify? It sound like something extracted directly out of your ass.

Think about it....
Mewler and Barr worked on the redactions together.
What exactly do you think dems have to gain by questioning him?
He spent over two years investigating Trump and came up with nothing.
Do you really think dems want to highlight yet another fail in their quest to get Trump??

The report was filed.

Think about it....
Do you really think dems want to highlight yet another fail in their quest to get Trump??
In other words you are just making shit up and have nothing to back it up except for your presumptions and false narratives. Nice. Thanks for playing

The report was filed.

Think about it....
In other words you are just making shit up and have nothing to back it up except for your presumptions and false narratives. Nice. Thanks for playing

I posted a link.

The report was filed.

You seriously need to learn to read.

I said Mueller already testified through that useless crap he wrote - the 2nd half of his report. I did NOT say the Democrats do not want him to testify to prolong the political theater.

If Nadler would just go read the damn report Mueller would not HAVE to testify...

The report was filed.

Think about it....
No, that's what YOU are doing, as proven.

The landscape should shift after Barr and the IG start prosecuting the deep state conspirators, its just starting to get good. The best part is that the dems know what's coming...

When? When will this "prosecuting" will take place?

Will you admit being a chump and an idiot when none of that happens?

This IG already reviewed Clinton probe in 2018 and faulted Comey...for publicly t-boning Hillary in the middle of the campaign, but otherwise conducting a bias free investigation and bringing it to the correct conclusion.

Last edited:
As Lindsay Graham stated a couple weeks ago, the Senate Judiciary has the unredacted report.

BULLSHIT. There is a LESS redacted report made available to a few congressmen but there was no release of the unredacted report.

Last edited:

The report was filed.

You seriously need to learn to read.

I said Mueller already testified through that useless crap he wrote - the 2nd half of his report. I did NOT say the Democrats do not want him to testify to prolong the political theater.

If Nadler would just go read the damn report Mueller would not HAVE to testify...

Read ya loud and clear. You think it’s useless for Mueller to testify and this thing should be over. Trump and other republicans are saying the same thing. Your buddy HereWeGoAgain is trying to claim that the Dems don’t want him to testify and the reps do.

Think about it....
No, that's what YOU are doing, as proven.
What exactly am I making up

BULLSHIT. The is LESS redacted report made available to a few congressmen but there was no release of the unredacted report.
This could have all been over if Nadler would have gone to read the less redacted report. He did not. He will not. This is nothing but political theater

BULLSHIT. The is LESS redacted report made available to a few congressmen but there was no release of the unredacted report.
This could have all been over if Nadler would have gone to read the less redacted report. He did not. He will not. This is nothing but political theater

Why would it be over? Nadler/Democrats want the full report, including Grand Jury testimony that Barr can request release of, but has so far refused to.

Forum List

Back