🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nadler could have read the unredacted report and chose not to.

As Lindsay Graham stated a couple weeks ago, the Senate Judiciary has the unredacted report. Anyone with clearance, including Chairman Nadler in the House, can go in the classified area and read it. So why hasn't he ?

For the Democrats to continue with this obvious charade they appear to be sabotaging their chances of winning any 2020 elections, especially defeating Trump. His poll numbers are inching up the more it goes on. Americans are quickly waking up to the things going on and as usual, the Democrats probably won't catch on until the next election cycle.

Collins blasts contempt vote as 'desperate' move to discredit Barr.

Ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee Rep. Doug Collins hits back at House Democrats' response to the Mueller report and says he does not believe Mueller will testify on the findings.

Sure he could. Only he couldn't talk about it to anybody nor was he allowed to take notes. So what exactly was he supposed to do after he read it?

He can stand down satisfied in the knowledge that there is no there there.

And what if there is a there there? He conceded that he couldn't talk about it. Where does he go from there?

If there was a there there, than Mueller's report would have reflected it. Mueller says there was no "collusion" and chose not to indict Trump on obstruction. What exactly does Nadler think he's going to find different? Does he think Mueller was under pressure, couldn't be honest and hid easter eggs in the report for someone else to ferret out and bring to Justice? LOL

-Actually, on collusion Mueller documented and looked at 140 contacts with Russians during the campaign. The thing he established that none of those contacts proves CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY beyond reasonable doubt. You can claim no collusion but the facts in the report don't support that. There was plenty of collusion. Just nothing that rose to the level that a prosecutor would feel comfortable to try to get a conviction on.
-Obstruction is a different matter. On that, Mueller outright says that he if he could vindicate the president he would and DOJ policy restricts him from saying that Trump is guilty. It comes down that he outlines that he only can come to 2 conclusions. Not guilty, or not not guilty. He said it's the latter. Furthermore he also outright says that the purpose of the report is to preserve the evidence so the house and senate can take further actions. It stands to reason that to be able to do that they NEED to see, and be allowed to talk about the full report.

What exactly am I lying about?
Provide the links to the reports / news reports / indictments / convictions of President Trump, any of his family members, any of his team members, or any of his associates for 'Obstruction' and / or 'Obstruction'.

The FACT is you CAN'T!
Of course I can, it’s straight out of the mueller report. This article has the list right from the report.

These are the 10 episodes Mueller investigated for obstruction of justice

Those are all investigations. There are no conclusions of criminal activity in the link you provided. Anyone can be investigated for anything it doesn't mean they are guilty. Those excerpts from the 'investigations' are of a President who is truly not guilty. For anyone to think that our President is a Russian spy is deranged and, frankly, ignorant.
I never said they were conclusions, I said there was evidence and I laid out what it was. Some think there are obvious crimes, others think it was nothing. Muller couldn’t decide so the water is merky at best. The Dems want to investigate it further. This is all pretty obvious stuff.

Then why are they not letting Mueller testify next week?

Why are they not voting on holding the AG in contempt next week?

The last thing the Dems want is Mueller testifying before the House and having to answer questions from the GOP. The Dem committee recommended
contempt charges to the entire House to vote on, but with an IG report less than a month away, that is the last thing Dems want to put their vote to.

Mueller can only reinforce the GOP argument by testifying. He didn't recommend any action when he wrote that he/his committee, could not
conclude there was a crime committed. He cannot utter one word about underlying documents or Grand Jury information, not unless he wants
to be removed from the Bar.

The Dems will; not go to court seeking the release of Grand Jury info, because they have no legal grounds to do that. The court will axe that
immediately.

Mueller was their only hope and he failed to deliver. If he is put in front of the committee, he will finish the dems off, just by telling the
truth.

We'll never see Mueller and Barr will never be held in contempt by the House.
Mueller should testify. I haven’t heard any Dems say otherwise.

Provide the links to the reports / news reports / indictments / convictions of President Trump, any of his family members, any of his team members, or any of his associates for 'Obstruction' and / or 'Obstruction'.

The FACT is you CAN'T!
Of course I can, it’s straight out of the mueller report. This article has the list right from the report.

Those are all investigations. There are no conclusions of criminal activity in the link you provided. Anyone can be investigated for anything it doesn't mean they are guilty. Those excerpts from the 'investigations' are of a President who is truly not guilty. For anyone to think that our President is a Russian spy is deranged and, frankly, ignorant.
I never said they were conclusions, I said there was evidence and I laid out what it was. Some think there are obvious crimes, others think it was nothing. Muller couldn’t decide so the water is merky at best. The Dems want to investigate it further. This is all pretty obvious stuff.

The last thing the Dems want is Mueller testifying before the House and having to answer questions from the GOP. The Dem committee recommended
contempt charges to the entire House to vote on, but with an IG report less than a month away, that is the last thing Dems want to put their vote to.

Mueller can only reinforce the GOP argument by testifying. He didn't recommend any action when he wrote that he/his committee, could not
conclude there was a crime committed. He cannot utter one word about underlying documents or Grand Jury information, not unless he wants

The Dems will; not go to court seeking the release of Grand Jury info, because they have no legal grounds to do that. The court will axe that
immediately.

Mueller was their only hope and he failed to deliver. If he is put in front of the committee, he will finish the dems off, just by telling the
truth.

Of course you haven't.
Do ya think they're gonna announce their reluctance?

Barr offered access to a less-redacted version of the report to just 12 members of Congress — six Democrats and six Republicans. But as of Tuesday afternoon, only Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, opted to view it. A third, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he planned to review the report later Tuesday.

So the repubs want to see what they can and access a game plan

Still the grand jury portions STILL remained redacted

The Demos want to see the grand jury portions that remain redacted.

They have said that they will not begin impeachment proceeding until they see the full report

A line in the sand

So the game plan is it will go thru court and if trump looses the election then The impeachment show will be canceled.

If he wins , and if they win the court challenges, they can still proceed
with impeachment if it is feasible

So if he loses the election, game over and then he is no longer a sitting president and it is not a congressional problem

If he wins, then impeachment is still in play and they will have decide if its worth it or not

Bottom line win or lose trump problems will remain and he will dig his own grave

Trump hasnt read it -

Yet his attorney general would not say whether he had briefed the White House or shared the report

It seems to me if Trump says he hasn't read it, does not mean he hasn't been briefed on it

and in the end it is large report with a lot of pages , Trump would NOT read as it would put him to sleep
he has staff who will read it and brief him especially the conclusions is all he needs (which he will reword in his own image) but I am sure he has his staff who will brief him on the things that look bad in the report

immediately.

truth.

Of course you haven't.
If they haven’t said it then why are claiming they are saying it? You can’t just make that shit up and expect people to believe you.

immediately.

truth.

Of course you haven't.
If they haven’t said it then why are claiming they are saying it? You can’t just make that shit up and expect people to believe you.

He's not testifying now is he.....
Dems are scared shitless! No way they want him to be grilled by Republicans.

As Lindsay Graham stated a couple weeks ago, the Senate Judiciary has the unredacted report. Anyone with clearance, including Chairman Nadler in the House, can go in the classified area and read it. So why hasn't he ?

For the Democrats to continue with this obvious charade they appear to be sabotaging their chances of winning any 2020 elections, especially defeating Trump. His poll numbers are inching up the more it goes on. Americans are quickly waking up to the things going on and as usual, the Democrats probably won't catch on until the next election cycle.

Collins blasts contempt vote as 'desperate' move to discredit Barr.

Ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee Rep. Doug Collins hits back at House Democrats' response to the Mueller report and says he does not believe Mueller will testify on the findings.

Sure he could. Only he couldn't talk about it to anybody nor was he allowed to take notes. So what exactly was he supposed to do after he read it?

Come back out and admit there's no reason to hound Trump any more.

Have you looked at his statements about why he hasn’t read it?
Yes. He stated it would not be 'fair' for only him to see it and not everyone....except he knows damn-well that it can NOT be legally released.

He could have read it already to determine if his and his Party's continuous political theater and demand that the US AG break the law, and their continuous attempt to continue the exposed coup was / is worth their effort.

The obvious answer is 'No'. Nadler knows the US AG will never break the law, thus giving him and the treasonous Democrats an opportunity to claim they are hiding something.
Look, I’m not on board with the obstruction fight and would like to see the book closed on this thing. With that said, this breaking the law line is BS. Yes the law restricts Barr from releasing the grand jury testimony, but all he needs is a court order and he would be free to do so. It’s been done in the past. It’s a simple process. You need to ditch that law breaking line. It’s weak and misleading
So is demanding a report you have access to.

Last edited:
Yes the law restricts Barr from releasing the grand jury testimony...
Wow...getting people to actually admit that has been as hard as pulling teeth through one's ASS...but thank you for doing so.

We all know now it’s not about this report but rather to continue to try and abuse Trump so that the public and thus ultimately the politicians will abandon him.
What they fail to realize is that we are not the safe space snowflakes that they are and in fact this has strengthened our resolve plus attracted the 10% of Democrats who are in control of their faculties to drift our way.

Last edited:

immediately.

truth.

Of course you haven't.

Aren’t Trump and the Republicans the ones speaking out against him testifying? Insisting that the “witch hunt” is over? I’ve heard the Dems and Nadler vow to have mueller testify and I hear they are negotiating the details with DOJ. What evidence or statements do you have that say otherwise?

Yes the law restricts Barr from releasing the grand jury testimony...
Wow...getting people to actually admit that has been as hard as pulling teeth through one's ASS...but thank you for doing so.
You’re welcome... now how about you admit that he can legally get it released with a court order. There is precedent for it as I’ve shown

immediately.

truth.

Of course you haven't.

Aren’t Trump and the Republicans the ones speaking out against him testifying? Insisting that the “witch hunt” is over? I’ve heard the Dems and Nadler vow to have mueller testify and I hear they are negotiating the details with DOJ. What evidence or statements do you have that say otherwise?

Nope,republicans want him to testify.
Will Robert Mueller Testify? Everything We Know

image018.jpg

You’re welcome... now how about you admit that he can legally get it released with a court order. There is precedent for it as I’ve shown
It is not the US AG's job to change the law PASSED BY CONGRESS. It is the US AG's job to make sure the law, and justice, is enforced.

The US AG has done that. Democrats voted to hold the US AG in 'Contempt' for doing his job, for refusing to break the law.

Nadler and the Democrats, like you, need to publicly admit what they have asked the US AG to do is to break the law instead if continuing to lie and engage in political theater.

If the Democrats want to see the redacted Grand Jury information then CONGRESS should do ITS job and change ITS law.

If Democrats / snowflakes read the Constitution they will learn, again, it is not the job nor within the authority of US AG to create / rescind / change laws...

Of course you haven't.

Absolutely want him to!

He can explain AGAIN why Trump couldn't be guilty of anything.

“Mueller writes that the federal obstruction statutes share three common elements: (1) an obstructive act; (2) a nexus between the obstructive act and an official proceeding; and (3) a corrupt intent. Justice Antonin Scalia’s partial dissent in U.S. v. Aguilar stated that “the term ‘corruptly’ in criminal laws has a long-standing and well-accepted meaning.” The term “denotes ‘[a]n act done with an intent to give some advantage inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others....” Mueller’s report adopts Justice Scalia’s conception of “corruptly.”
The Special Counsel’s Constitutional Analysis: Corrupt Intent and the Take Care Clause

Mueller already testified. That is all the 2nd half of his report was - failing to prove guilt of collusion and Obstruction, failing to indict or convict anyone for Obstruction and collusion, he gave an opinionated duatribe...

Mueller's job was simple: Report he was recommending or not indictment, state evidence had Benn found - and present it - proving guilt. He could not even do that right due to his personal bias / hatred for the President.

Nothing Mueller can say now will matter.
The investigation is over.
The report was filed.
Zero collusion / obstruction.
Zero indictments / convictions for either.

Of course you haven't.

Good, then we should hear him testify

Forum List

Back