Nadler Has Health Scare - Apears to Faint

Our judicary is dehydrated?

Good grief.....on a friday

peeps.....please man up>>>

Nostalgia-KRS2100-Full-Size-Kegerator-Draft-Beer-Dispenser-Review-1000x1000.jpg

~S~

Drinking beer is not exactly the right way to "rehydrate". Why? Because it causes you to urinate more, resulting in slow dehydration. Not only do you lose water, but you also lose electrolytes and minerals. That is why you feel hung over the next day, because you are dehydrated and missing minerals and electrolytes. The best cure for a hangover? Something with electrolytes and minerals in it, and with a bit of caffine. Gatorade works pretty well, but the best "cure" that I have ever come across is ice tea mixed with lemonade, or an Arnold Palmer if you know it better by that name.

Jerry Nadler appears to faint at event - CNNPolitics

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a high-profile Democrat in the chamber, appears to have fainted during a news conference in New York on Friday.
Nadler aide Daniel Schwartz told CNN that the congressman "is OK" and that he "seems to have been dehydrated and it was very warm in the room. He is now responsive and receiving a check-up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Nadler is the victim of a poisoning, ala Putin style in which Putin poisons political rivals?

LOL

What a ma-rooooon

ma-rooooooon = a color for gay Republicans

Maroon - Wikipedia

Our judicary is dehydrated?

Good grief.....on a friday

peeps.....please man up>>>

Nostalgia-KRS2100-Full-Size-Kegerator-Draft-Beer-Dispenser-Review-1000x1000.jpg

~S~

Drinking beer is not exactly the right way to "rehydrate". Why? Because it causes you to urinate more, resulting in slow dehydration. Not only do you lose water, but you also lose electrolytes and minerals. That is why you feel hung over the next day, because you are dehydrated and missing minerals and electrolytes. The best cure for a hangover? Something with electrolytes and minerals in it, and with a bit of caffine. Gatorade works pretty well, but the best "cure" that I have ever come across is ice tea mixed with lemonade, or an Arnold Palmer if you know it better by that name.

ya i know Biker.....add O2 to your hangover recipee......they used to catch me 'checkin' the equipment' a lotta sunday mornings in the back of the rig ....doesn't make me a bad man.....? ~S~

Creepy Joe...
Nadler has Congestive Heart Failure... Me thinks there are some serious issues going on..
I never heard if he was hospitalized. Is he okay?

The word is he was dehydrated and it was warm in the room. If it was a high school gym it's possible it wasn't even air conditioned...hard to say really. None of these people are spring chickens--we forget that because, compared to the folks in their mid-80s like many are, Jerry's fairly "young". Except he's not.

D7XLsKEXkAAqZpq.jpg

His pants are hiked up so far his belt is under his arm pits...

The bigger 'kids' in Congress must have given him a permanent 'Supr Wedgie'...

Either that or the truth has finally been revealed....Nadler is a 'mutant': half human, half kangaroo...

...and he looked like he's carrying around a little joey in his pouch...

:lmao:

D7XLsKEXkAAqZpq.jpg

Either that or the truth has finally been revealed....Nadler is a 'mutant': half human, half kangaroo...

is the pic as fake as the Pelosi tape ?

sure it is.

speaking of wedgies -

CXCh9Gi.jpg

now thats a f'n wedgie ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

D7XLsKEXkAAqZpq.jpg

He kinda reminds me of this guy...

the_ancient_real_life_doll_that_was_used_as_inspiration_for_chucky_08.gif

Or maybe this is why. I challenge you to watch at least 10 minutes without throwing up.

Forum List

Back