Nadler Has Health Scare - Apears to Faint

Meh, he's a POS lying worthless Democrat soon to be forgotten.

unlike the republicans rotting in prison right now ...

Dem's no longer matter, we control the Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. Not sorry. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is seriously busting his fat ass to shut up someone who doesnt matter ...

Trump is kicking your asses. Here's your side...:aargh::206::aargh:

the old derelict is on the verge of having a stroke trying to get plelosi's foot out of his fat ass

Dem's no longer matter, we control the Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. Not sorry. :auiqs.jpg:

the old derelict is on the verge of having a stroke trying to get plelosi's foot out of his fat ass

Trump kicked Pelosi out of the White House, sent her packing back to her bat cave. :itsok:

D7XLsKEXkAAqZpq.jpg

His pants are hiked up so far his belt is under his arm pits...

The bigger 'kids' in Congress must have given him a permanent 'Supr Wedgie'...

Either that or the truth has finally been revealed....Nadler is a 'mutant': half human, half kangaroo...

...and he looked like he's carrying around a little joey in his pouch...

:lmao:

is the pic as fake as the Pelosi tape ?

sure it is.

speaking of wedgies -

CXCh9Gi.jpg

now thats a f'n wedgie ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't know about the picture, but it's clear Nadler's a fake and so is Pelosi.

Yes Nadler should tell the Bitch from San Fran to keep her foot out of his fat ass... Maybe that is why he fainted?

Creepy Joe...
Nadler has Congestive Heart Failure... Me thinks there are some serious issues going on..
I never heard if he was hospitalized. Is he okay?
He went to the hospital, was given fluids. Some one said earlier in the week he looked exhausted. It may be time for some one else to take over.
More like scared shitless that he will do jail time. Nadler is protecting the deep state and their criminal acts. He is now complicit in an attempted Coup De Taut. He will not fare well when the papers exposing him are released over the next few weeks.

Our judicary is dehydrated?

Good grief.....on a friday

peeps.....please man up>>>

Nostalgia-KRS2100-Full-Size-Kegerator-Draft-Beer-Dispenser-Review-1000x1000.jpg

~S~

Drinking beer is not exactly the right way to "rehydrate". Why? Because it causes you to urinate more, resulting in slow dehydration. Not only do you lose water, but you also lose electrolytes and minerals. That is why you feel hung over the next day, because you are dehydrated and missing minerals and electrolytes. The best cure for a hangover? Something with electrolytes and minerals in it, and with a bit of caffine. Gatorade works pretty well, but the best "cure" that I have ever come across is ice tea mixed with lemonade, or an Arnold Palmer if you know it better by that name.

ya i know Biker.....add O2 to your hangover recipee......they used to catch me 'checkin' the equipment' a lotta sunday mornings in the back of the rig ....doesn't make me a bad man.....? ~S~

O2 works if you can get it, but it's pretty hard stuff to come by if you don't work in the medical field or have someone who uses O2 equipment.

Disgusting. The ridiculous idiot had a severe medical issue, possibly a stroke, and his fellow idiot "Big Bird" and some other moron thinks forcing him to drink water will cure him. Then someone says, "Give him space" as the creepy assistants surround him to prevent video coverage of his Crooked Hillary type of collapse.

Fat "Code Blue" Jerry needs to call it a day and move to Miami.

Last edited:
Disgusting. The ridiculous idiot had a severe medical issue, possibly a stroke, and his fellow idiot "Big Bird" and some other moron thinks forcing him to drink water will cure him. Then someone says, "Give him space" as the creepy assistants surround him to prevent video coverage of his Crooked Hillary type of collapse.

Yes, water did help. It was warm in the room and he was dehydrated.
Perhaps Putin is giving Trump pointers on dealing with enemies.

Does Fat "Code Blue" Jerry Nadler have a medical van like Crooked Hillary? Seems like there were an unusual number of nurse's aides at the event with Sleezy De Blasio, like they all knew Fat "Code Blue" Jerry had serious, pre-existing medical issues.

Speaking of brain dead democrats, is there any evidence Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg showed up for work lately?

Last edited:
Does Fat "Code Blue" Jerry Nadler have a medical van like Crooked Hillary? Seems like there were an unusual number of nurse's aides at the event with Sleezy De Blasio, like they all knew Fat "Code Blue" Jerry had serious, pre-existing medical issues.

Speaking of brain dead democrats, is there any evidence Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg showed up for work lately?

You keep grabbing at those straws buddy. You'll grab one sooner or later.

As a lifeguard during my college years, I would have immediately had someone call 911 since Fat "Code Blue" Jerry needs a brain ct scan, mri, etc. Strangely Big Bird De Blasio immediately says the Gatorade with electrolytes will cure him. (Folks Gatorade actually causes dehydration). It is quite clear all the democrat scum there knew Fat "Code Blue" Jerry had serious medical issues just like Crooked Hillary.

BE-FAST.jpg

Similarly, Nancy Pelosi seems to suffer similar issues.

Last edited:
Noodler has been thrust into the harsh light of the Trump coup and he is not up to the task. Let's face it, he has spent his decades in office dining well and doing nothing. Did anyone of you Leftists know who this toad was three months ago?

tRump had a stroke on live TV, does that disqualify him?

tRump had a stroke on live TV, does that disqualify him?

Why are you lying?

Big Bird: Jerry, take a drink, you look dehydrated brother.
Fat Jerry: Wha?
Big Bird: You okay?
Fat Jerry: Noah.

Why are democrats either mentally ill, physically ill or both. Why do scumbag Europhobes vote for this shit? Or do dems get elected via voter fraud? (Hint: yes).

Last edited:
The MF has a stroke but doesn't pass up the chance to shove some food in his mouth.

As a lifeguard during my college years, I would have immediately had someone call 911 since Fat "Code Blue" Jerry needs a brain ct scan, mri, etc. Strangely Big Bird De Blasio immediately says the Gatorade with electrolytes will cure him. (Folks Gatorade actually causes dehydration). It is quite clear all the democrat scum there knew Fat "Code Blue" Jerry had serious medical issues just like Crooked Hillary.

BE-FAST.jpg

Similarly, Nancy Pelosi seems to suffer similar issues.
Maybe they wanted the fat fuck to die.

People who need to be accompanied by an entire mobile emergency room staff shouldn't be allowed to to run for office or remain in office. The guy is also obviously a compulsive loon with a mental disorder, but then again that's probably why he got elected in the first place, his obvious appeal to the voter base in his district. Any vids of that place? I bet it's full of fat people waddling around wearing holes into the sidewalks and roads.

Forum List

Back