Nadler Has Health Scare - Apears to Faint

I wonder if Nadler is the victim of a poisoning, ala Putin style in which Putin poisons political rivals?
I wonder if his arteries are clogged from constantly stuffing his fat face.
'Jabba' has already had about three hundred pounds of FAT cut away.
He's still about 350 pounds.
I give 'Jabba' about six months.
Then he can be a meal for 10K maggots. At least he will have done something to help the Mother Earth's lower species.
He sure as fuck never accomplished anything meaningful when he was eating his way through the White house daily buffet.

Jerry Nadler appears to faint at event - CNNPolitics

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a high-profile Democrat in the chamber, appears to have fainted during a news conference in New York on Friday.
Nadler aide Daniel Schwartz told CNN that the congressman "is OK" and that he "seems to have been dehydrated and it was very warm in the room. He is now responsive and receiving a check-up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Nadler is the victim of a poisoning, ala Putin style in which Putin poisons political rivals?
tenor.gif

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a high-profile Democrat in the chamber, appears to have fainted during a news conference in New York on Friday.
Nadler aide Daniel Schwartz told CNN that the congressman "is OK" and that he "seems to have been dehydrated and it was very warm in the room. He is now responsive and receiving a check-up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tenor.gif

So, that must be you when you go to the movies, huh?

More likely Nadler is stressed over the fact Barr is looking into how this whole Russian collusion clusterfuck got started. Maybe there is something to find maybe not but the Democrats sure don’t seem to want anyone looking into it.

The buffoon is a walking stroke/heart attack waiting to happen. He's white as a sheet in that clip and looks like he has one foot in the grave. Add to that the stress of all the lying and corrupt antics he's been up to for years, and stress being what they call "the silent killer," then that ass clown ought to just retire, or he's going to kick off right on camera right in front of the entire nation one of the these days... probably sooner than later.

Don't wish death on him, but when you live an evil life of gluttony and corruption and you're fat and never get any exercise, it will catch up to you and end your life prematurely.

Now that I think about all the personal and biased connections Nadler has had, especially to harassing Trump in the past, means he can't be part of any of these fallacious oversight investigations or questionings. Isn't he required to recuse himself and has broken the law (like Schiff did) by not steping away and by remaining so partisan and biased and blatantly abusing his power and role? BY Schiff getting Nunes out of the way for less, Adam obstructed justice, and by threatening & baiting Barr to do something illegal & trying to oust Barr Adler obstructed Justice.

LOL

What a ma-rooooon

I don't agree with his political ideas at all, not at all.......... but as the OP said, I hope he is OK.

I don't agree with his political ideas at all, not at all.......... but as the OP said, I hope he is OK.

Later reports said that the reason he was faint was because it was hot in the room he was in (and he was wearing a full suit), as well as he was a bit dehydrated.

There have been tweets that have said he's okay now.

Nadler should really stop attacking the President.

It's totally unbecoming on his part and as we can see....is not good for his health either.:dunno:

Forum List

Back