Nadler Has Health Scare - Apears to Faint

Jerry Nadler appears to faint at event - CNNPolitics

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a high-profile Democrat in the chamber, appears to have fainted during a news conference in New York on Friday.
Nadler aide Daniel Schwartz told CNN that the congressman "is OK" and that he "seems to have been dehydrated and it was very warm in the room. He is now responsive and receiving a check-up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Nadler is the victim of a poisoning, ala Putin style in which Putin poisons political rivals?
It was the devil entering him.

I

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a high-profile Democrat in the chamber, appears to have fainted during a news conference in New York on Friday.
Nadler aide Daniel Schwartz told CNN that the congressman "is OK" and that he "seems to have been dehydrated and it was very warm in the room. He is now responsive and receiving a check-up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Nadler is the victim of a poisoning, ala Putin style in which Putin poisons political rivals?

Trump needs to keep the pressure up.
Hopefully next time he won't wake up.

So, you want to see Nadler in a coma, or worse?

Count one vote for worse!

He's an unwanted clump of cells.

He is the victim of his own evil.

Yikes, he has my sympathy. Now, how about them Dodgers?

Na, it was years of being a lard ass.

Dumbest post of the week.

Only thing poisoned is your mind.

So, when the many political rivals of Putin were poisoned did you also think that was dumb?
Your weak attempt to connect Putin and Trump and political poisonings is just plain stupid and dumb.
Not surprised. You just gotta be you.

I said nothing of Trump.

I said "political rivals"

Why did you bring Trump into the picture?

What is on your plate?
View attachment 262236
Toot that horn!!!
:21::21:

Afraid to answer the question; you are. No surprise.
Everything is about Trump with you Chump.
I could care less about Putin who also seems to infect your every waking thought.:290968001256257790-final:

Let's hope!

You hope Nadler was poisoned? Is that what you are hoping for?

He is. I saw the report.

Dead would be nice.

I

Count one vote for worse!

Informative

Last edited:
So, when the many political rivals of Putin were poisoned did you also think that was dumb?
Your weak attempt to connect Putin and Trump and political poisonings is just plain stupid and dumb.

I said nothing of Trump.

What is on your plate?
View attachment 262236
Toot that horn!!!

I could care less about Putin who also seems to infect your every waking thought.:290968001256257790-final:

No, I don't dwell on Putin but he has been reported to have been responsible for the poisoning & murders of political rivals.

I heard Putin has some good buddies here in the US in the GOP.

Dead would be nice.

Informative

I said nothing of Trump.

What is on your plate?
View attachment 262236
Toot that horn!!!

No, I don't dwell on Putin but he has been reported to have been responsible for the poisoning & murders of political rivals.

Are you trying to say Nadler got a little prick?

I said nothing of Trump.

What is on your plate?
View attachment 262236
Toot that horn!!!

Are you trying to say Nadler got a little prick?

Well, I am aware there are a lot of big pricks in DC.

I said nothing of Trump.

What is on your plate?
View attachment 262236
Toot that horn!!!

WTF, are you trying to portray Nadler as a victim? You've got to be in the wrong bathroom.

I said nothing of Trump.

What is on your plate?
View attachment 262236
Toot that horn!!!

WTF, are you trying to portray Nadler as a victim? You've got to be in the wrong bathroom.

"wrong bathroom"

I took a shower this morning; I don't need a bath

Forum List

Back