name changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
If a 'new' poster seems familiar, it may be an old poster with a name change.

To find out, click on their name to get to their profile page.

if it has what looks like a little clock beside it, the posters previous name will appear.

if it has what looks like a little clock beside it, the posters previous name will appear.

I just ask who the hell are you anyway???.....Peace is Bruce Almighty...I just asked

It would be proper for long time members to announce their new makeover

I am one of those whose name has been changed, to protect the innocent. I was Andaronjim, but got tired of that title, so i have now named myself Mikeoxenormous and if you are saying it right, it will sound like another name for Biggus Dickus.

I didn’t know that! Thanks for posting this :)

There are other ways. Will's "clock" does not work in all cases. For instance, one lady here who used to go by another name when prompted now under her new name, does not reveal the clock.

When in doubt, just go back and look at the person's old posts and find someone replying to them--- though xenforo updates all posts with the new user name, old replies will have the poster's ORIGINAL name still frozen, captured in the header of the reply. Those are static text strings and cannot be updated by the software.

I am one of those whose name has been changed, to protect the innocent. I was Andaronjim, but got tired of that title, so i have now named myself Mikeoxenormous and if you are saying it right, it will sound like another name for Biggus Dickus.

Well, you know Jim that the only people who go around making boastful claims of how well hung they are always turn out to have little 2 inch wee wees. :SMILEW~130:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back